DON'T LET THIS SLIDE

twitter.com/nychomocon

This is Political Suicide.
>watering the tree you'll eventually be hanged from meme manifested
This needs to go viral ASAP

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-223348_Brave.jpg (1080x1186, 421K)

>NYChomoCon
Is this New York City Homosexual Convention, or New York Chomo Convention's twitter.
Please answer quickly I need to know whether to buy tickets

Attached: 16628084009606553.jpg (640x443, 92.9K)

It's a festival in Brooklyn

Attached: 1660077241240399.webm (480x480, 885.94K)

I'm usually all for this being posted, but I'm not sure it actually applies in this case. Not that I clicked the link, of course.

bump

Wow. Shills and Bots are out in full force.

Dems must be absolutely shitting themselves.

Send more, DeSantis and Abbot. Fuck those faggot dems up.

It does though. 95% of republicans have a negative testosterone level, and the absolute BEST they can do is point out how hypocritical liberals are. They REFUSE to do anything about it, have absolutely NO motivation, will, or drive to use the same tactics and tools the left uses, and is why they continually lose their asses of without getting anything done. They have been politically castrated with their nuts in the trash bin, and their proud of it. They deserve everything they have coming, and especially deserve to lose. Being a pathetic sack of shit is a compliment.

You realize you lose too...right?

Save this shit for the next time they wanna play the "compassionate Democrats" card

Bump

bump

Attached: aiskinhyde.jpg (448x512, 27.96K)

Attached: 1609619280399.png (392x349, 17.68K)

Now I'm afraid to click on the link..

Why not add to the original conversation instead of sliding it you dumb motherfucker?

Attached: Screenshot_20220915_214833.jpg (1080x906, 415.09K)

Democrats officially owned thats the facts and they don't care about leftist tears
See guys they are hypocrites!

is that michelle obama?

Lose what? The right to say I voted for the party that's only going 70mph towards the SAME cliff democrats are going 100mph towards? I think I can live with that. If both parties are determined to crash the country at just different speeds, i want to get this shit over with. No one wants to see and recognize this, and its insane.

I think they're just seething about it and sending shills werever as a form of retaliation

>Michelle Obama.webm

Need AI generator sauce NOW

Attached: 1660092471310367.jpg (975x978, 173.05K)

They just shipped migrants to liberal mecca blackpilled faggot, that's literally doing something
>make them live by their own rules

What's the sauce on this asking for a Jewish Homo friend

WE SHOULD TAKE MARTHA'S VINEYARD AND PUSH IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!

I saw on the news that dems put the migrants in a community center and fed them and let them sleep there
FUCKING PWND TGOSE SJWS

>It does though. 95% of republicans have a negative testosterone level, and the absolute BEST they can do is point out how hypocritical liberals are. They REFUSE to do anything about it, have absolutely NO motivation, will, or drive to use the same tactics and tools the left uses, and is why they continually lose their asses of without getting anything done. They have been politically castrated with their nuts in the trash bin, and their proud of it. They deserve everything they have coming, and especially deserve to lose. Being a pathetic sack of shit is a compliment.

Attached: 1663141538062263s.jpg (239x250, 6.04K)

>the millionaires who live in gated country clubs will be ok with this longer than a week
lol

>this is how white liberals think

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 10.08.35 PM.png (920x556, 230.05K)

Probably because the other OP is a massive faggot retard and didn't post sauce or link even after 50 replies

I’m confused is there a white national extremist problem, or do they not do anything? You have to be acting this retarded right?

Temporary just to save face. They’ll ship them back on the cheapest Greyhound to the nearest red state and the Jewish media will forget all about it

that would entail looking at the catalog before blurt-posting a thread as soon as the idea occurs. most faggots here don't have the patience or humility to check their impulses

>Noooo only plebs should have to suffer from the consequences of our actions.

Lol. Lmao even.

Exactly user so what was the point then? To secure DeSantis some popularity/set up as new Trump figure?

50 more beaners have been deposited on your lawn. Enjoy.