Why is this movie such a big deal?

Attached: ChickenOfTheSea.jpg (684x514, 52.08K)

better question, why do Any Forums chuds constantly have niggers on their mind?

OP is the assblasted kike that got BTFO in the real thread she is now trying to slide.

Disney is offending their fan base by intentionally lowering the quality of their product. Kind of like Verizon.

BECAUSE WE HECKIN CARE ABOUT DISNEY MOVIES, OKAY???? WE WATCH EVERY SINGLE DISNEY MOVIE BUT WE ALSO HATE THEM AND HAVE TO MAKE THREADS ABOUT THEM, OKAY?????????

IT'S NOT

it made a big splash in theatres.

Attached: 0711b0384664eaff98940a63a035643e.jpg (600x376, 57.8K)

Any Forums can tell you that live action adaptations to animated films and series will always be trash. Disney should have learned this with their live actions of Beauty and the Beast and Sleeping Beauty, but this and Pinocchio have proven that they haven't learned a damn thing.
On top of the live action remake that no one asked for, they decided the main character should be a nigger, and how many naturally red-headed niggers do you know of? In Pinocchio, it's a nigger cancer patient. Can you imagine the absolute apeshit they would throw if Teen Titans, Blue Beetle, or Boondocks was made into a live action and they cast at least one main character as a white dude with a perm?
There are probably very interesting folk tales in Africa, but rather than go through the hassle of sending researchers to find these tales, they just remake old European fairy tales and throw in an odd nigger.

cope

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 7.36.50 PM.png (994x808, 1.22M)

I could ask why leftists still let trump live rent-free in their minds.

It's not. The Lord of the Rings show is a big deal because they are taking something that is unquestionably European and Christian and corrupting it. They're attacking our art and culture. The Lord of the Rings is a European take about the fight for the three transcendentals: truth, goodness, and beauty. These are all things that they want to destroy. They know it's poorly written, they know Tolkien would hate it, they know its real values and they make a mockery of it because they want you to know this is what they're doing to society as a whole and that you have no power or say in it and they'll trivialize what you say as you being the attacker when it is you they're trying to destroy.

It isn't. You just can't shut the fuck up about it.

cultural appropriation is a thing, educate yourself

I'm mostly disappointed. I still remember their quality work like Fantasia, Melody Time, Make Mine Music, The Fox and The Hound, and even Fantasia 2000, as recent as 1999.
It's painful to see how they've gone from works of art and even the more silly stuff like A Goofy Movie to their entire business model being "Buy/copy something successful and beat the cash cow until it's dead". That's not the Disney I grew up with.

Attached: 1594416211748.jpg (542x670, 27.87K)

believe me, the last think I want to do is think about niggers but when they increasingly invade my media where I used to be able take safe haven from being around them in public, you start to grow fatigued of their presence. Have you considered that maybe the owness is on them to be more likeable, if you want people to tolerate them?

It's already race-mixing propaganda. Man with mermaid. You're fags.

Letter by Tolkien.

Attached: 1659629664400568.jpg (720x1801, 211.63K)

Multiculti's wonderful.

Attached: 1583568926416.jpg (1904x797, 300.18K)

1st level: forced diversity and inclusion create conflict
2nd level: free publicity: retards talking about it
3rd level: identity politics. "They are racists for not liking this, you should support this"

>Pinocchio

Jew

Negro fatigue

Everyone likes the little mermaid and everyone hates niggers. You’re taking something fun and magical and taking a big diarrhea shit all over it, then to top it off you threaten people who don’t pretend it’s the best thing ever

because it isn't sponsored by KFC

Attached: Ed5qhQEWsAASLQ9.jpg (968x711, 139.8K)

Why do niggers instinctively prey on those they perceive as weaker than them and then turn and cry foul when rightly reprimanded for doing so? Try harder.

it's an entertaining shit show

What?