The vaccinated are $0y cucks

If you took the covid vaccines any of them you are a weak estrogen filled beta faggot with no balls (probably because you cut them off)
You are a Cuck and will always be a Cuck. NO REFUNDS. Pic unrelated

Attached: download (11).jpg (474x440, 26.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematrix.org/?word=the angel of lust is pharzuph who is in truth really just asmodeus one of seven princes of hell located on the seventh ring on saturn&page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gematrix.org/?word=the angel of lust is pharzuph who is in truth really just asmodeus one of seven princes of hell located on the seventh ring on saturn&page=1

Fuck off spam bot

I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with titanic right hand. He was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard. I never hurt anybody until somebody hurt one of my birds.

Feels fucking great to be a pureblood.

It's hard to believe I once respected my acquaintances who got the vax. Some of them didn't even get coerced by their jobs -- they just fell for the fucking iPhone News notification psyop. The ones who did it for their jobs didn't even attempt to refuse, or worst case go for a religious or medical exemption.

I've literally ceased communication with the ones who are not part of my immediate family. Several members of my immediate and extended family have permanent health issues, or have died of heart failure. It's fucked up and makes me sad and angry.

Yup. Cowardly fags the entire lot.

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Attached: 1cafe1cd-8e6e-4f23-99cf-da1456657ce2.jpg (1070x1321, 247.92K)

Yes Yes it does

Attached: 1639633138231.jpg (714x960, 115.78K)

Im already saved and have been for many years.
Jesus is lord

Is that some kind of mouse trap or something?

Amen. Spread the good news!

Attached: 1649290963876.png (800x800, 70.71K)

Attached: 1659332927900819.jpg (1024x896, 98.64K)

You pieces of fucking shit ruin every thread

when will it go away

Attached: corona2.jpg (797x1024, 43.76K)

Stop being a butthurt atheist

>2016 +6
>still an atheist

ngmi

I took it because otherwise they wouldn't have let me visit my family member at the hospital.

NOOOOOOO
NOT THE HECKING POOPERINO
NOT THE PRRROO PRROOO FLAPPITY WINGEDY RATTY...
NOT...
NOT THE BREAD BOI...

Attached: 1661300590260.jpg (844x884, 50.98K)

>12 pigeons a minute
preposterous, impossible i dare say. what fool would even need that capacity of pigeon crushing anyway? this is folly of the highest order.

Attached: 8614092743_845fcd8b40_b.jpg (1024x768, 340.59K)

Know your family will visit your grave when it kills you

Jew worshippers mad that their cult is dying, bet you haven't visited a church since they snipped your foreskin, you retarded protties and your Walmart religion are hilarious.

I have my foreskin

>latvian

lmao

Only in your mind. No need to lie, 2 years ago you didn't even know what Jesus was.

Yes, I'm a Latvian and you are a retarded prottie peddling your Walmart religion, "just like and subscribe to rabbi Yeshua and you too will have an eternal life", at least back in the day you had to pay to get into heaven, now every beggar and bigger will be in heaven, hilarious.