Republican leader exposed himself (again) as controlled opposition

Attached: 58D7A95A-5734-4203-B53A-53A543BD7D42.jpg (828x1228, 465.15K)

just skip trump and get desantis in there. the dude is hopelessly cucked.

I Habba erection humina humina humina

you mean this goy

you mutts with your hamster wheel

Attached: Photo-3.jpg (1440x960, 219.58K)

shut up jew

Attached: Photo-3.jpg (1440x960, 181.75K)

I’m so fucking sick of the Israel/Jew worship.

He also went to a buceez grand opening is he a squirrel worshipper too?

Desantis literally voted for more fbi funding amd he supports red flag laws. Don't believe me? Check out his ballotpedia. He is a Rino zionist pos

i dont care kike.

So he pissed off enough to fire thousands of these people yet doesn't want to release the tape? You got a link, nigger?

hehe ok rabbi keep up the deflections

What good is going after agents going to do? Trump isn’t that retarded. Trump proved numerous times that he doesn’t want to be a dictator. He wants to try to save the country. He genuinely cares about the country and even though his ego makes him want to the biggest and best, it still comes from a place of good. Honestly the media and establishment had a perfect opportunity to squash political tension by integrating maga into the mainstream and not instigating them. Trump wanted to do that and govern from a moderate deal maker position. It was a missed opportunity to save the country. This guy could’ve been used easily as an American symbol but they instead chose to play dirty. If I’m someone with a lot of control in this country and political dissent is getting worse, Trump is perfect.

Oh you're just a a retarded shill. Nevermind

Yes he genuinely cares about the country. That’s why gave billions of taxpayer money to the some of the most notoriously corrupt corporations the world has ever known to create the deathvax

Please be a pasta this is the worst post ive ever seen here. Its the rush radio boomer garbage, glad hes dead.

YOU SEE THIS PIN? IT'S FOR THE CIA.

YOU SEE THIS PIN? IT'S FOR THE FBI

THEY ARE LIKE DEITY IN MY FAMILY

F
U
C
K

T
R
U
M
P

He is stupid as he is weak. He will not learn. He deserves what he gets, but unfortunately he is playing a game with our lives, and we suffer when he loses. I HOPE he gets arrested. That will finish off the Q tard movement once and for all.

what law can I break so I can be represented by this semon demon

Attached: C1311CCF-7B18-46A2-BE58-45916931E3F6.jpg (4032x3024, 2.02M)

Trump is a fucking faggot.

i cant TAKE this shit no more

>He is a Rino zionist pos
Yeah you just described Trump

>He is a Rino zionist pos
The Republican Party has always been Zionist Liberal Party. You are the rino boomer

Just be one of the biggest real estate moguls from NYC and make the right wing think you aren’t an old school NY Liberal

fr? that's pretty based.

Attached: il_794xN.1567647629_ewz1.jpg (794x527, 80.11K)

Shills SEETHING

This shit is working

Attached: IMG_20220907_171310.jpg (1061x1118, 539.66K)