The trannies are coming to molest your kids. Stop the insanity

The trannies are coming to molest your kids. Stop the insanity.
oth.hdsb.ca/faculty

Attached: Untitled.jpg (828x1792, 272.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/384211060234
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know she got a stiffy for all the boys in the class

>she

Unironically this might just be a based chad trying to ruin the tranny teacher movement by making it seem so fucking extreme
Or he is trying to get fired so he can sue for discrimination

What cup are those? M?

AGPs aren't attracted to men

What’s strange about this to me is I thought murrica was a secular state. This tranny shit should fall into the same category as organised religion

God bless America

the fukin nipples lmao

As long as they deny God it'll get a pass from our demonic "leaders"

Hey its Mr hannah that cut off his banana

If they have tenure it'll be megakeks.

My milkshake brings all the boys to my class
And their woodwork, it's better than yours
Damn right, it's better than yours
I can teach you, but I have to charge

Attached: ewewewew.jpg (345x128, 10.67K)

TELL ME ABOUT TROON! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE BOOBS?

BOOOOOOBA

How the fuck is that crude and hypersexualized caricature of breasts allowed. That is not gender identity, that is the hypersexualization of a man teaching children.

>>XX

Attached: photo_2022-08-12_21-54-21.jpg (500x516, 28.32K)

FUCK she's hot. any more pics?

Yes.

Attached: booba-chad.png (700x633, 530.35K)

is this real

The thing I'm wondering is whether those are "proper" implants or just some stuff he's wearing (and can remove).
Because how do you even get skin to stretch to that extent in a short period of time?

Z

Attached: south-park-s05e07c17-do-you-touch-yourself-4x3.jpg (720x486, 62.21K)

this is so obviously a fetish thing. like imagine if a female teacher started stuffing her pants to look like a penis bulge and then painter her skin green and told everyone to call her gorakna

I honestly think it must be some suit from a fetish site that he straps on every morning. The bald man in the mirror looking back at him as he slings on his "frontpack" and tells himself he is a beautiful woman. The nipples in particular are just bizarre. This is probably the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.

What if the teacher is actually trying to get fired so he can sue? What if he was this based

I'll tell you a secret, 99.99% of this tranny shit is a fetish thing.
It's nothing more than people with tons of fetishes being told that they need to figure out an identity for themselves and this is what they settled on.
Mainly because the mainstream media told them that their fetishes are indeed their true identity.

Attached: 1658243067628220.png (617x676, 617.69K)

Spottem got'em.
That faggot shelled out $400 for those abominations on eBay.
ebay.com/itm/384211060234

>Dr tells you to take 1 hormone tablet every day for 6 weeks
take all the tablets at once on an empty stomach

I like your positive attitude.

Attached: 1662013068618592.jpg (640x704, 95.35K)

If the kids are based at all then they'll relentlessly torment this freak until he anheros

Picrel is a super long read (so save it for later when you're taking a dump):
The TL;DR is that a few years ago on Any Forums, a supposed insider claimed the tranny revolution is part of the elite's plan to make everyone consoomerist niggercattle in the near future.

Attached: 1660643218470409.jpg (1301x1597, 886.08K)

christian priests molest kids more than trannies ever did but its okay cope harder

So many wasted trips

This shit would never happen in any school I attended, lest we roast "mr HANNAH" to the ashtray.

Incorrect. Provide evidence for your statement

It's good regardless if he's on our side or not, 100% of those students, parents, and faculty are redpilled now

He teaches woodshop. Holy shit how do people let him even walk into a school

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-230242~2.png (1440x2439, 416.76K)

they almost certainly have consulted their legal team.

Fascinating reading, and quite plausible, although it seems as though the author's dad works for Nintendo. He was well aware of the corporatists using identitarianism as a thin veneer to hide their cynical interests in "open borders and open markets" behind the new left and figured it out earlier than most. I think they have overplayed their hand, however. People are waking up and globalization in general is slowing and in many cases reversing.

nothing has pushed me further to the right than trannies. I've tried to be tolerant before but these freaks have always sickened me. how has this not been the tipping point for most people? if normies are ok with this perverted freak teaching their CHILDREN then they'll be ok with anything

Holy fucking shit its like a silicone rubber shirt you wear? Looks uncomfortable as fuck. At least they are filled with cotton so not as heavy as I thought. I still think its a prank. Why else would you leave the nipples poking out if you wanted to be legitimately accepted as a huge-titted woman?

It is not a prank. These people have externalized their fetishes and turned them into an entire identity. They want us all to participate in their sexual fetish with or without our consent. This is an abomination.

There's a part II (picrel).
Fake or not, it really gets the noggin joggin.
Again, it's good toilet-reading when you have the time.

Attached: 1660643254469931.jpg (1858x4482, 1.96M)

lol no way

this is just the kalergi plan

Oh yeah I've read that, it's eerily accurate.
Especially the stuff about Brazil.
If there's truly some globohomo plan behind this, It's absolutely nuts that they want to rule over what's essentially a burning wasteland of oversexual retards.
I guess they're banking on getting everything they need from their AI gods and no human innovation is really needed.