KING CHARLES

Any Forums, how would a woman get close to him? I want him to breed me. I just think I could produce some good heirs for him. Help. I am fairly educated, but not old money or even upper class. I am also 40 plus years younger. Do I have a chance?

Attached: FAFB7938-600A-444F-8358-FE72EBC071B2.jpg (720x1045, 123.08K)

I love that he kissed a fan in 1977 in Australia. I also don’t find his sons cool. I only like him.

Attached: 8FBD11BD-B73F-4932-9D3D-5C208E7CA1B3.jpg (720x514, 79.07K)

I'll breed you instead take it or leave it.

If by "younger" you mean under 18... or maybe even under 11.

If that's the case then you stand a VERY good chance.

Tits or gtfo. no bump

Haha maybe. I just feel such a connection to this man. I think him and I would just have so much in common. I heard he didn’t like Diana because she wasn’t smart.

God bless our king

I really don’t buy into all that Q user stuff.

I wonder why he is so into Camila. I never thought I would find a 70 plus man attractive, but he is crazy sexy. His accent too and how he wears handkerchiefs in his suit.

Pretty sure, last I checked, you need to be a woman to get pregnant. Sorry.

am a grill

anyway serious question. how does just a normal girl meet him? would i get close to a worker there, like maybe a butler and get them to arrange a meeting? do i try contacting him online? online seems hopeless as a million people email him.

>I really don’t buy into all that Q user stuff.
Are you fucking retarded? Jimmy Saville and Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein and Jizz-Lain Maxwell have NOTHING TO DO with Qanon.

I don't believe you
Post a picture of yourself naked and I will forward it to the king of England on your behalf.

that’s his bro not him and his bro no longer wears military uniform. i’m a strong monarchist. i wish all europe goes back to being monarchies that take orders from the pope. maybe charles can even unite the anglicans with catholics again. it would help him get irish support.

will i get a ban though? i am not albino and can tan decently (as most nordis can unlike anglos) but weather here is cold so excuse if a little pale.

Attached: 17AEF38E-F3CE-4A7C-B191-BD554F05932C.jpg (1170x2103, 482.38K)

i know king charles personally, and i can get you into his harem, however i need proof of womanhood and a proof of time, to prove you are indeed a woman

needs a timestamp or id you dumb fucking hole

real tits too. thought of getting a boob job though cuz mine have always been a little saggy as i used to be into the no bra thing.

Attached: E18F5E63-37CA-4403-97BE-4E77EC7C9FD9.jpg (1170x2005, 479.07K)

ywnbaw

aww girls can be based too. i’m like 50 percent monarchist and 50 percent nat. soc. My dream is to make Charles based.

I want to connect the dots on your chest with my dick.

no timestamp = fake woman

you have lost my interest you blown out agp axewound tranny. kill yourself. good day

sexy