German visiting America here. What the fuck is wrong with your country...

German visiting America here. What the fuck is wrong with your country? All I wanted was some fucking oatmeal cookies so I bought these "things" that say they are oatmeal cookies and resemble oatmeal cookies but when I bit into them they were more like Bubblegum and chewy and taste like absolute shit. So I read the back of it and look at this shit. You guys country is an absolute shit hole. Even the worst country in all of Europe has better food than you.

Attached: IMG_20220915_213551.jpg (640x480, 95.02K)

At least we can keep out lights on and homes heated hans

>buying things from walmart
If you want food, you have to go to a real bakery in the good part of town

Kikes are to blame

>Walmart food
Why are you so stupid?

Ya no one buys that stuff

Here try this complain to the managers at walmart then flip them off and maybe theyll help you

So why come here? Don't tell me your entire trip revolved around buying our subpar food to make a post on a Mongolian basketweaving forum?

I’m sorry. USA does suck. There needs to be a food revolution there.

don't they have to inform what type of artificial flavoring they use?

>he didn't go to the local southern fair to buy his snacks
ngmi

WALMART

ARE YOU RETARDED?

>walmart brand
Well, there's your problem. You're eating literal GOYSLOP. If you want real food then you're going to have to look harder and pay a lot more. What you were eating was meant for animals and niggers.

Attached: 1491267624140.png (722x664, 799.87K)

SPBP
>wtf guys, why is this trash I bought from an international jewporation full of poison and why does it taste like shit?

Walmart is not the best America has to offer. Don’t they have Walocaust in Germany? Would you buy your cookies at a German Walmart user? No? Neither do we.

Meh, it is what it is. You are expecting too much from a place that kneel to niggers and promotes transsexuals to the world.

So if they want basic bread they need to go to fancy place, you realize how retarded that sounds.

I have two masters, one in UK one in USA
in UK I shopped from Tesco and Sainsburry in USA I shopped from Target and Wallmart

I had diarrhea once in UK. I had almost biweekly diarrhea in USA so much so I started to be very very careful about what I eat, try to find different versions, organics seem to be better in this regard.

amerishart meme is true they put way too much shit into food in usa

Attached: 55.jpg (225x225, 12.07K)

Grand Canyon and Death Valley desert

Corporations and corrupt bureaucrats poisoning us for profit and control.

anyone with a little class shops at publix

>Even the worst country in all of Europe has better food than you.
You would know you fucking Kraut.

Attached: 1522559446653.png (563x517, 79.46K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Make your own fucking cookies you fucking faggot

First of all, don’t buy Walmart cookies. Second, fuck the fuck off back from whence you came, Eurofag.

>Death Valley
Why?

OP is a faggot. someone talk to him in german

you can't buy the cheapest shit on the shelves here and expect it to be any good here