What happened?

We used to be a warlike people before the post modern period. Now we get beat up by immigrants.
Why has the white man been sissified and domesticated?

Attached: 1663286493980428.webm (960x720, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WbdZtSH-M4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because the white police and white judges will punish whites who defend themselves

Consider the existence of a democratic vote.
At least 50% or more of whites support this.
Otherwise none of this would have happened.

>jews
consider several generations of jewish anti white propaganda
>this is our century of humiliation and it will not last forever
youtu.be/WbdZtSH-M4M

PROVERBS 4:7
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

ECCLESIASTES 7
7 Surely oppression maketh a wise man mad; and a gift destroyeth the heart.

8 Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.

9 Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools.

10 Say not thou, What is the cause that the former days were better than these? for thou dost not enquire wisely concerning this.

11 Wisdom is good with an inheritance: and by it there is profit to them that see the sun.

12 For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.

Attached: 1cafe1cd-8e6e-4f23-99cf-da1456657ce4.jpg (1070x1321, 292.61K)

Mayor Peacock is not white

This hurts to watch.

>tps
>click it
>talking about pedos
THEY FELL OFF GUY, WHAT IS THIS?

listen from the start
>jew induced weimar condition on civilizational scale
history repeats

One word: Women

It all started when we began giving women rights they never earned which eventually led to women taking over all White male spaces. Now if you're a White man there are words you can't use, jokes you can say, and if you identify as a White man you're racist because race is merely a social construct. All of this comes from Marxism which goes hand-in-hand with Feminism.

These same women support Black Lives Matter, NAACP, ACLU, the Jewish Caucus, the Black Caucus, the Asian Caucus, and it's all because the media narrative is against us and for them. You see, as a unit women are not capable of thinking logically like men are, so they vote based on their FEELINGS and that can be easily manipulated with a repeated narrative.

This is also why Joe Biden's White House does seemingly foolish things like celebrate the Inflation Act while inflation is at 10% and increasing. We are living the book 1984 only there's no love story here.

they will never relax again.
much of their future will involve cedeing from nigger society.

Yep, pretty bad considering he just took the best that nigger could give him and stood the whole time for it. Then he chose not to swing back at all because that would be racist.

very simple, whites are retards. i go in these kinds of threads and try telling them what to do to be fit and in shape.lift, martial arts etc but then these white morons start debating me about my credentials, should show them my certificates etc...its insane bullshit what they start to throw at you over simple advice for improving. then you realize, theyre just victims. completely useless victims. let them get fucked.

Attached: 1662029187296720.jpg (570x624, 46.26K)

Women are ultimate conformists and are controlled by whoever controls culture-media and jews control western culture-media to our detriment.
Just like non all white invaders in European countries they are just tool in the hands of jews.

theyre under this delusion of superiority while getting beat up. its really just insanity. the whites are insane, allmost all of them.

>Why has the white man been sissified and domesticated?

questions for the ages.........

my guess is cultural senility.........

whities conquered the planet, got fat happy & lazy, then just gave it away

and now?

whitey genocide incoming.........

buckle up boyos you youngsters will see things horrific beyond belief

>We used to be a warlike people before the post modern period
before other people had guns you mean bitch boy

what they hate the most are men that are right. most of whites, most of ALL people are inherently womanish. weak. victims.

/thread
White people don't understand their skin color is their uniform

Being violent and aggressive doesn't make one superior.

The white police and white judges are retarded and narcissistic. I am tired of them. I will do whatever I want to hominids and whoever defends them.

Attached: booksatansatan.png (764x744, 159.02K)

Git gud faggot.

We stopped killing these people. If this happened in another time swords would be drawn.

I find this all the time too. Give basic advice on how not to relax, how to be ready physically, how to throw a punch and suddenly they need 600 citations. By God how far has the White race fallen and how much further will they fall. I'm just very glad I grew up around blue collar Whites and we would do lots of sparring and practicing fight moves with each other growing up.

i am whiter than the nike logo and what i have learned is that the lot of my tribe constantly fight the strong men in the tribe because the nose told them that masculinity is toxic. its literally just insanity due to brainwashing.

This is years old, and every shot is a cheap shot.

AND YHWH LAUGHS!
BURN ALL OF YOU!!!!

Hilarious white boi cope
He was paralyzed by the hefty BBC warrior punches he couldn't even left his hand

brown people dont give a fuk what a nose tells them to do. whites on the other hand...their god is the jew. this is a big problem.

violence is the supreme authority, from which all other authorities are derived.

Attached: 1662175150701818.gif (400x373, 3.54M)

The new breed of men are on the horizon.
The time of weakness is coming to an end.

the jew on a stick and the jew on the idiot box, the jew on the radio. these are their gods.

fuck you, you old boomer fuck (I can tell by your typing....)
you did this to us

This happened Christ cucks took over and made everyone softer then margarin.

fuck the white idiots, they work too hard to make every mans life a living hell. they all deserve death. give it to them. they beg for it.

>What happened?
most whites are terrified of jail and have been conditioned to believe any form of confrontation is evil
so they get stepped on

Women are our enemies and want our destruction as much as foreign invaders. This is their nature to be leg spreading whores for the dominate culture, or as you put it, "conformists." They are tools in Marxist propaganda and the correction is to slap the fuck out of them when they deserve it. None of that bullshit about how it's never ok to hit a woman. If a woman steps out of line she deserves to be hit. Then when these whores begin to shut the fuck up we can develop a brotherhood again and lynch some fucking niggers.

I'm too old to keep reminding you faggots to never relax. You need to start treating these situations like being confronted with apes out of their cages. You're either going to flee or fight, not stand within reach and do nothing. Some of you are sons of soldiers, sailors, and solid men who could wrangle livestock with bare hands. Dont underestimate how vulgar and unhinged some people are. Dont expect bystanders to correct the situation. You're smarter than them.

nah, go fuck yourself defeatism shill

Just a couple of monkeys that escaped their cage and are harassing a peaceful community.