Marriage is for cucks in 2022

If you get legally married, you're just an idiot.

It doesn't matter how rich you are, how attractive you are, or how "well" you treat your wife. It's a coin flip whether or not she'll divorce you for some random reason and take half of your money.

>I'm a higher-status male than Tom Cruise and Jeff Bezos! It won't happen to me!
Actual delusion.

If you really want to get "married," just do a private ceremony in a church and don't let the government know about it.

Attached: 1549519054994.jpg (900x1200, 206.04K)

i don't care, shut the fuck up mutt and post some more pictures of her feet

Didn't read because of sexy Chinese mutt

Attached: skeletor.jpg (620x368, 74.14K)

user's idea sounds based to me, God and family are the only ones that matter on the issue anyway.

Bit off the topic but wouldn't it be something if faggots adopted that sort of mindset? No one's ever stopped them from having a circus show innawoods, no one has ever cared. It's entirely muh social recognition.

Fuck off demoralization shill.

My wife and I have been happily married for 6 years and we have two children together.

Attached: InCollage_20220602_145042167.jpg (4096x3276, 3.71M)

This is yet another bot post. Learn to spot them.

50% chance she will divorce you. Not even top celebrities, models and ultra rich people are immune from it. Women are not rational. Whatever bond you have can evaporate in an instant based on her retarded female impulses.

prenup is the only fair way to get a wife in the US; women are crazy in this country, they are all stupid.

I like milk, but that doesn't mean I need to buy a fucking cow.

Attached: 1623155485866.jpg (485x496, 49.23K)

Braveheart isnthe proper way. To be so mad in love that you pick the day of perfect moonlight so the stars may witness your elopment before those evil tyranous lords come to claim prima nocte

>implying I married a woman that makes less money than me
What now?

Always was.

Attached: 1662901636151813.jpg (640x349, 38.97K)

Its true. Its a one sided bad business contract

Family must learn.

PROVERBS 31:10
Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

EPHESIANS 5
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 TIMOTHY 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 CORINTHIANS 11
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 PETER 3
1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Attached: 1659785935945121.png (615x850, 370.69K)

>erect
not yet, she hasnt got her mouth on me cock

All you have to do is let your wife know you will without question kill her and her entire family if she ever cheats or leaves. Once she believes this and you do have to make sure she truly believes you(after all she should) both of your lives get better.

Attached: 1652424834584.jpg (636x600, 66.21K)

Agree 100%

Attached: D-u7B2UUcAAIfyq.jpg (750x634, 59.58K)

>If you really want to get "married," just do a private ceremony in a church and don't let the government know about it.
In most states she will still get your stuff as your common law wife. My suggestion above is the only correct answer.

Feet

user I hate cheaters, but that is just psychotic. Be a strong man and she won't want to leave.

Attached: 193.png (2180x1635, 996.77K)

You can do that without getting married. Its totally not necessary to be married these days. It doesnt mean what it used to mean and there is no benefit for men

>Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
It's telling that God wants it to be clear how much most women are worth and they have been this way since the garden.

Kike thread
Kike thread
It's a fucking kike thread
OP's gettin' ready for the oven

Attached: 1648423862157.png (560x407, 13.27K)

Its foolish to think you have any control. Dont be blackpilled but dont be naive.

Fuck you. My wife is an angel and the most loyal person I've ever known.

Attached: My wife __.jpg (884x1260, 392.96K)

>It can't happen to me, it can't happen to me, lalalalalala
I tried to warn you user.

>but that is just psychotic
No shit. You have to reach an understanding on her level and "being a strong man" as an answer sounds like something a pair of tits would say.

Show tits or fuck off.

marriage is a scam

Is how brainwash by hypnosis you can treat her, the media and feminism already teach you that, user.

I dunno, I've made it work for ten years. Never had to put up with much bullshit tho so results may vary. If she ever leaves, I'm not worried, women have always come and gone like a revolving door for me before her. I'll probably be the one who gives up on companionship before any of them will.