Russians are cowards

They flee Russia like rats on a sinking ship and exploit former soviet countries of our priveleges to end up in Germany or France

And the ones that claim to be anti Putin wont stay in their fucking country and remove that blonde asian midget from Kremlin,fucking pussies

Attached: vj749zk4trn81.jpg (1080x1920, 247.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dTWrpi7GPEo?t=265
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The smart ones are 'cowards'. The rest are too stupid to leave a lost cause.

stop being a pathetic liberal

Russkies like to say "Eurocuck" or "gayropa" but when it comes to protesting for our rights,we get shit done,unlike you spineless dogs

We went outside and rioted in 2008 to kick the commie government's teeth in,Romanians executed Ceausescu in the 80s,the French did the yellow vest protests.Meanwhile,the pussy russian does nothing,he hides in his swamp like a scared dog

Attached: revolutie-principala.png (736x423, 624.55K)

>implying Putin is in te Kremlin rather than in a heavily guarded bunker.
kys keyboard warrior. Why have you not removed Putin's minions from your own country yet? There's way more of them in Russia.

We voted them out,you didnt.You pussies are still being ran by Pro russian politicians,and as far as Transnistria,we fought the best we could in the 1990's,and didnt get no aid like you did in 2008,and yall still lost

Attached: 638a7bc84ce30ed17a28d25f936493ed--instagram-funny-breakfast-club.jpg (499x491, 70.35K)

I am one of those "cowards" you talk about, I left Russia back in March, surprised you haven't guessed. I thought of possibilities to assassinate Putin and there is just no way. Blow up a fuel depot, perhaps, but even that would be extremely hard and unlikely. If that is the sort of thing you expect from us, have you done anything comparable against the occupying forces in Transnistria?

I thought russia is doing better than ever, why flee? also what does he expect when he comes back to russia after endlessly shittalking it in exile?

You dont know how to make a molotv cocktail? You dont know where the military offices (voenkomat) are? Put some fucking collective effort as a people for once in the last 30-50 years.

Look at pic related,this is bucharest 1989,this is what collective effort looks like Vanyok,15 people with signs and posters in Moscow and 3 hours in custody wont change shit

Attached: 60138d1b626c50001cac70c1.jpg (575x324, 67.7K)

Ikr?

I am not considering ineffective measures like trying to burn down a pack of papers in the military office.
How much police was in Bucharest in 1989? You still haven't solved your problem with the small force in Transnistria, and say something about needing to face millions of Putin's brutes in Russia.

You do realize what they would did to you if you tried something like that in western gayropa? Member recent france protests? How many protesters were killed and crippled? Democracy my ass

hes not "russian: hes a neo liberal cuck who is part of some weird translate culture which translates american memes into Russian. He has no culture and any real russian hates him.

BTW did you know antidepressant prescriptions in Russia have gone up by something like 70% since the war started?

Newsflash! people get injured and killed during every revolution,the 2008 protests resulted in the same thing.But people still went outside.You CAN stay home and not do shit,youre within your rights to be a wuss,but you should also accept the harsh treatment (sadly) you will be receiving when you leave your country

Russia is definitely worse off without this renaissance man promoting the country to western viewers

Attached: 6c1e335463aebdbfd0edf1b3de58e55c.jpg (750x737, 85.31K)

They got ran out of Germany after their "victorious win" too,and allowed the americans to occupy Germany after fighting against it for 4 years,cowards

Attached: E0OIaYqVkAE0xFb.png (372x369, 228.46K)

Attached: 850.png (1000x1000, 996.37K)

fake "revolution" .
sheep were in the street for a pro ceausescu gathering.
they were holding his picture and pro communism slogans when firecrackers were thrown at them and gun shots were played on speakers from inside buildings.

Attached: 1989.png (768x427, 423.06K)

Russian cope. I pray someday you are free.

He looks like a mouse

how the fuck do you remove putin? enlighten us oh the eternally challenged mentally and wise moldovan kun

slavs are the sissy race

why is a neo liberal scum like u on Any Forums. if you want to join the putin resistance shouldn't you be on reddit with all the other orange-man bad tards stopping evil Putler?

They were booing him during his speech,wouldnt let him say a word.Fake revolution my ass

he thinks he is a fashion model

Attached: 6c78b963dbbd72b33311864c6436820c.jpg (970x1233, 136.5K)

being sheeple they were in a sort of bargaining transe. where they wanted more shekels from him.
he said salaries will be increased.
and other measures.
they were getting cocky.
in the end they ate the bullets the army shot at them.
while telling them that the army is with the protesters.
lmao
youtu.be/dTWrpi7GPEo?t=265

Russian Fed isn't worth defending.

>The rest are too stupid to leave a lost cause.
I guess that goes for you and the sinking ship that is canada too, then?