YouTube Officially Agrees with Any Forums About Jews

Seriously, I couldn't believe it either. I was never really into conspiracies myself until I watched this video. YouTube has named the jew!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ERILnSrAXbI&ab_channel=Unpacked

Attached: ajr.png (1805x873, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QkJNgal0RRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let me guess
>""oyy veeey we were oppressed because only we were allowed to be bankers."

KEK, Yeah but they also admitted that jews controlled world wealth! I never thought I would see it in my lifetime!!

Attached: NTJ.jpg (500x590, 42.73K)

Attached: 1564390349_953828610014170_goldstyles.jpg (564x940, 76.72K)

Attached: 1632278443174.png (2022x1790, 3.17M)

>no nepotism mentioned
Sneaky kike

Good point. The jew is known for passing on the dark art of usury from generation to generation since the late middle ages. Pic related.

Attached: Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild.jpg (278x400, 18.76K)

those cold dead lying eyes. He has exactly the same look as Bibi when he thinks he's pulled one over on the Goyim. I'd be more interested in what he doesn't admit or ignores.

According to Any Forums, jews committed child murder and infanticide throughout the middle ages, which is what led to their exile in many European countries. Who knows though.

Attached: AOS.jpg (685x402, 50.32K)

Alistair Crowley said they were still doing it in Eastern Europe during his time.

Nothing short of horrifying...

Attached: KHVIII.jpg (1200x900, 207.7K)

Attached: LCHAIM.png (352x99, 38.76K)

Except they don’t anymore. Crypto is the future and they’re on damage control.

TLDW: Jews are the Master Race

And that’s why they can’t survive without leeching off the white man?

Hasn't it been economically proven that Dogecoin was a way to placate the masses and distract them from the fact that the divide between the rich and poor is the widest it's ever been since ancient Egyptian times?!?

Attached: EML.jpg (965x388, 37.59K)

Jews are white.

“While not ALL Jews are rich, Jewish people are still statistically overrepresented among the wealthy. This may be due to the overall Jewish value of education and a gravitation towards more urban environments where there are greater opportunities for economic advancement.” But if whites do this it’s evil. Jews are snakes.

Imagine if Israel and Rome had never fallen. Rome would be amazing and israel would be full of chudly sandniggers. Many of these modern Jews are just euro hybrids which copy europe and don’t even believe in Judaism, just in the cult of Judaism.

A lefty made this. I hate being on the same side as those people on this issue

garbage. slide thread.

the concept of a jew doesn't matter.

I don't know how to post video, leaf friend. Have this picture of my Canadian hero as condolences.

Attached: neil young 1970 aviator sunglasses.jpg (389x389, 29.08K)

youtu.be/QkJNgal0RRE

EXPLAIN!!!

Attached: Napoleon.png (613x489, 505.77K)

All the time you have spent on Any Forums and you still can't knock the finklethink.

White wealth is proportionate to their population. Jews are disproportionately wealthy.
Non-Whites are disproportionately poor, but it's because they don't save and invest well.

Attached: Race vs Wealth.jpg (1790x705, 129.14K)

>Unpacked channel
>YouTube has named the jew!!
Unpacked is literally a Zionist/jewish propaganda channel.
Retard.

Did you not watch the video leaf bro?!? He admits that jews own all of the world's wealth!!

Attached: AdornoHorkheimerHabermasbyJeremyJShapiro2.png (1067x696, 484.85K)