Quebec 2022 Elections Debate game thread

Any Frogs watching this? Starts in less than 10 minutes

Attached: Elections_debats.jpg (980x552, 338.44K)

bump, i'm curious to see how theyll fuck over the fag

GND called Québec a country, based?

Legault deserve to be jailed for his treatment of unvaccinated workers in healthcare. Simple as.

they're all fucking clown we're in deep shit

>sacrifices pour les climat

they're unbelievable, they really want us to live in the pods, innit?

Notice how PSPP dodged the question when asked what sacrifices we would have to make to save the environment. Grim.

bump

well, more an admission of the the facto situation... still gay and fake taught

Grim that so many youth were brainwashed by the communist school into supporting echo fascism

What a shame, Duhaime is clearly smarter than these people and he's looking like a cringe Trump.

>regardez ce qu'il se passe en Suède
HOLY BASED

in practice we arent a country but neither part of canada. we have goo style human rights that follow trends of popularity and cartel style controlled economies for entire sectors. gangster paradise, it is

I'm voting PQ fuck that faggot duhaime

>droit au télétravail

YOU WILL LIVE IN THE PODS.

Wanting to wfh isn't the same as being locked in the pod you utter faggot

You guys are the Welfare Queens of Canada. You get the most in transfer payments and you get a bunch of corrupt government deals to prop up corporations in Quebec.
You would be a third world country within a year after leaving Canada.

You absolute oxygen thieve, they've been talking all evening long about making sacrifices for the climate and taxing more for gas. How naive can you be, goyim?

Faggot?

>civnat cuck
>incompetent boomer desperate to get reelected
>stong independent brown woman neoliberal globalist shill
>leftoid commie woke soiboi
>literal faggot "right wing conservative"
whomsoever shall I vote for?

CAQ

You will never be a country

The guys who imposed a completely useless curfew on me that massively restricted my rights for no other reason than they didn't want other provinces saying mean things about them? idk about that one...