To what end?

To what end?

aljazeera.com/news/2022/9/15/eu-legislators-say-hungary-is-no-longer-a-full-democracy

Attached: ty78.jpg (1196x950, 185.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NTkXIidCU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're gonna use the EU military on Hungary and probably Serbia too

Paid for by Soros and the Greater Israel Project

Democracy is just a code word. Same for rule based liberal order.

>Democracy basically means
>youtube.com/watch?v=6NTkXIidCU0

Always accuse your enemies of your own doing.

Y2DXJ

Attached: 1212.png (1168x320, 32.66K)

Democracy just mean's under jewish control.

I mean Jews need to be put into that statement somewhere but still funny

Attached: 1663222178526413m.jpg (1024x679, 76.93K)

>EU lawmakers
wtf

Holy shit he wasn’t joking.

Attached: 02C37FE5-53FF-40EF-A2C5-F293D1512CC3.jpg (850x400, 76.88K)

Yes

unelected bureaucrats accuse resistance of killing democracy

Jews and their "Jewocracies".
Democracy has lost all meaning at this point. Bring back white Christian kings.

Oh noes hungarys ESG score has dropped too low

I never thought I'd see the day when a LEAF actually understands nuance.

So "Democracy" is just short hand for jew controlled

Imagine being accused by terrorists of not being democratic.

Have you not been paying attention? White men have been declared the greatest threat to democracy in my country by our department of homeland security while niggers rampage through our cities. Our entire government is run by Jews.

Part of the critics are true, Orban and its companion are bloody thiefs. Corruption is by far the most serious problem in the whole country.

Despite this, Hungary is still a democracy, hungarian people could elect another goverment. The current goverment always wins because of the huge local media power (like democrats in the us..)

No fund, no voting power for Hungary. If Hungary is leaving EU, no problem. However, Hungary will get the bad trading deals. I think Hungary is screwed because it is landlocked. It will have to use the expensive express air service all the time.

That's all democracy ever can be. The original definition of democracy is a sort of vulgar dictatorship where the poor burglarize the rich. They had to change the definition in the 19th century to make it more palatable.

democracy = globohomo dogwhistle

What even is democracy anymore?

Attached: mosquito retard.png (463x597, 326.77K)

They're going to try to make an example out of it. It's small and non-essential enough that they think they'll be able to enact out their vilest punitive fantasies upon it. I hope it costs them a great deal.

Most likely because there is some clause that allows the EU to drop a country on moment's notice if that country isn't a democracy. Good for Hungary that it doesn't get tangled in humiliating negotiations like the UK.

>The current goverment always wins because of the huge local media power (like democrats in the us..)
That's how it works everywhere, the "centrists" who believe they are neither left nor right will not dare to contradict the mainstream meadia narratives like
>Russia bad
>Muh Covid
The masses are retarded

In Hungary the masses just happen to be "on track". The majority of people has no agency, they need a leadership going into the right direction (not globohomo)

What's the bitches whining going on here? i thought mighty Hungary was based strong and independant trad dicktatorshit that doen not need not EU?

unelected technocratic lawyer board LARPing as a democracy, declares that a democracy, isnt a democracy.
>clown world

Hungary wants you to be defeated.

Attached: 1638468264211.jpg (1550x1304, 746.7K)