Last of His Lineage:

You may only post in this thread if you are the last male descendant of your Family to not have taken the vaxx and therefore the only man to carry non-synthetic DNA of your Family's Bloodline. This means all your brothers, uncles, male cousins etc. have submitted, but not you.
What will you do with this Legacy?

Attached: 2b615221cd6a74c71ec39da659cbc42d.jpg (1275x1920, 188.88K)

Beat off prolly. Maybe look for one o' those super tall women.

Checked
> What will you do with this Legacy?
Throw my seed into every woman I can. Simple as.

Pretty much the last of my life. There is of course my multi-millionaires half-uncle but I don't talk to him nor does any of my family. I have no idea if he is vaxxed or not.

Last of my line*

Fucking autocorrect.

Yep that's me. Idk if this vax is really gonna kill people though. 2 more weeks or what?

I will sneed and seed

data mine thread but you hit the Holy digits so checked and yes I am the last hope for my bloodline.

Attached: 1662986720119824.png (646x522, 169.73K)

Me, but I don't like to think about it... invites a sort of soft despair

i was liberal, i was going to marry a nigger, i was not going to have kids. i wanted a male birth control pill. now, im married to a white woman and we had a son. no vaxx, no tests. my wife had an ectopic pregnancy, she is 50% as fertile. ive never wanted to shoot up a hospital more for allowing this to happen to my family. but regardless, i have a son.

only my sister got it lol
both of my brothers and I did not take that shit

No more butch…

Attached: 7CFDF7F7-6757-455B-A046-7A027E9BB75A.gif (245x155, 684.76K)

>last male descendant
Oh boy, a thread for childless goobers. No, I'm not because I have two sons. Read another fucking book. The Harry Potter Pureblood Chronicles are getting cringe.

>You may only post in this thread if you are the last male descendant of your Family to not have taken the vaxx and therefore the only man to carry non-synthetic DNA of your Family's Bloodline. This means all your brothers, uncles, male cousins etc. have submitted, but not you.
are you fucking stupid? i didn't take the vaccine and I am an only child, no cousins, how the fuck does that make me the last male descendant? you are grade A retarded

It was already down to me and my brother, now I stand alone

Attached: pureblood.jpg (596x574, 27.92K)

Same, wifes havin a boy tho so I won't be alone soon

unvaccinated sperm was just a meme, unvaccinated wombs are truly the next bitcoin
consider yourself lucky

You guys are aware that an RNA vaccine doesn’t actually modify your genes at all?

That’s why they’re so cool compared to DNA vaccines, less points off failure.

Hey Frens.

Attached: Born to Fren.gif (498x280, 165.33K)

Yup, love my wife; grade A lass and never caved. She was even willing to move states with me if the mandates got worse. Helps her sisters husband got fucked by big pharma and had some inkling about the FDA bribery and corruption.

>trusting the government
ex dee

May Allah put an end to my accursed blood line. Alhamdulillah.

Here

Keep it to myself. Use raw, virgin angst in my balls to build a legacy that will outlive me, instead. No woman is good enough.

Attached: pawpatrol.png (412x656, 633.89K)