Over $1 for a single hotdog

Canada is Collapsing

Attached: $7.29 hotdogs.jpg (960x1280, 458.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wieners
kek

inflation isn't funny if it's happening to peopleother than canadians

luxury wieners

Why are you, a bong, posting pictures of Canadian hot dogs?

Damn, is that on sale or something?

These are old price. The kike price hike is in and its 1.50$ per dog weiner.

I'll let you suck on my wiener for .75

that bad huh?

maybe you shouldn't be buying premium frankfurters. get the store brand.

More countries should post their instore prices. I keep forgetting to try and end my horror.

in canada Bar S are a delicacy

In cali wali we call this a hot carl

It has been 6 years since they released this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

They are laughing at our replacement and we will do nothing but work our jobs and hope the state allows us to live in pods and eat bugs, haha.

leafs had a chance to save themselves with the Trucker protests. they cucked. now the commies no they have no resistance to fear.

We've already had too many years of mass immigration... the comfort of the boomers has doomed us all

>leafs had a chance to save themselves with the Trucker protests
hey cuck, your country is literally being invaded RIGHT NOW. you have 400 million guns and wont fire a shot. americans wont and never will do shit. fat coward mutt.

Attached: border patrol cucks.gif (600x500, 1.68M)

hahahahahah comedy hahahhahhahhhahahahahah this is comedy ahahahahahahahaha and funny hahahahahaahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahahah comedy hahahahhahahahahahahah yeah

Either you deserve it or you don't. Get over it, commie.

>people get what they deserve
LMAO jesus christ mutt, do you believe in santa claus too?

I have what I deserve. You don't have what you think you deserve. We are not the same. One of us is worth something.

hotdogs are fucking expensive here too
$5.50 for 6
its more expensive then hamburger

Hows the energy bill nigel

me when I use dove beauty bar to wash

> the canadian government funded this

By whole meat and fresh vegetables instead of that prepackaged garbage. I'm gonna pick up some pork top loin for $2/lb tomorrow and I've had a London Broil marinated I got for $3/lb marinating in the fridge to eat this Sunday. Like I could pick up 4lbs of good white meat pork tomorrow for the same price as fucking 5 hot dogs.