/fuck cops/

Post em

My fave
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5OQ_g1-vzh0

Attached: E77C1166-4F20-4817-B9CB-6037E19B1820.jpg (300x264, 14.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fIEvRgrnApQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger hands typed this post

Please. I had cops pull gun on me over a traffic stop and I’m white. Like the guy in pic above, also a vet. Fuck cops. They all faggots

That cop could have lived if he just let the vet go back in to his truck and call for help.
They would have caught the vet and he'd be saved but nope dumb fuck is too "smart" for that.

There’s video of this prick pulling people over. He was one these “I’m a cop, lick my asshole” types. The vet smelt it a mile away.

Die fucker!

Fuck cops, sure, but fuck murdering people too, you jackass.

white piggy got clapped

cant tell what gun vet had. m1 carbine? mini-14?

Blame the military. That guy was literally my uncle. Gets forced to go to Vietnam right out of high school. His CO basically telling him he better kill so many gooks or he’ll kill him and leave his ass in some shithole jungle. Massive PTSD which wasn’t even a diagnosis back then. VA was a disgrace and still is. Basically thrown back into civilian life after being brainwashed to kill everything

M1 carbine and made his kills shot while screaming die motherfucker like a true hero.

M1 Carbine

Love how he went full VC. Went straight at the cop. Most people ever expect the person in a shootout to come at you. It definitely freaked the rookie out. Can tell the vet used this tactic to kill shit ton of gooks

>There’s video of this prick pulling people over. He was one these “I’m a cop, lick my asshole” types.
The cop was under administrative review at the time of the shooting. Some speculate that is why he was so apprehensive, knowing if he made a mistake while under review, he would be terminated from his department. Well, he got terminated anyway. I don't endorse these sorts of videos because faggot cops still use this incident in their training to this day. They push the people to their limit, and when one of us breaks, the cops shriek and wail about how much they are disrespected. The vet was executed not long ago, by the way.

Attached: 1632231573402.gif (427x240, 3.68M)

FBI OPEN UP

Attached: 1659474941524.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

>Please. I had cops pull gun on me over a traffic stop and I’m white.

Attached: muttyboi.png (900x506, 463.54K)

knock knock police open up

Attached: 1656302784602.webm (640x360, 2M)

Attached: 1467489340957.webm (480x360, 722.35K)

>siding with literal niggers

we're all niggers to zogbots

What's the real story on this?

>FBI OPEN UP

Attached: 1461951750587.webm (692x388, 1.42M)

>Can tell the vet used this tactic to kill shit ton of gooks
more like rolling dope and crying with his retard buddies while the gooks won the war

suicide by Vet.

Do you mean figuratively your uncle or your parent is the brother of this man?

>HE'S A FUCKING VIETNAM VE-ACK

TV show clip

friendly fire!

Attached: 1634328914884.webm (480x270, 1.95M)

He was in the wrong neighborhood and time.
He also didn't stay behind the column of the car, I'm neither burger or a cop and I know that is a procedure they need to do.
So in the end he fuck around and found out from a energy weapon or liquid one.

who knew walls weren't bulletproof

Attached: 1637238740303.webm (640x360, 1.02M)

Wtf is this

>american architecture

Always felt that little faggot cop deserved it for sounding like a bitch ie woman basically this confirms my suspicion

OP is literally this guy

youtu.be/fIEvRgrnApQ

Repo men