Americans

Give one valid reason as to why you haven't joined the NJP? It's the largest WN moment rn and it's growing rapidly

Attached: 1662497286381792.webm (1280x720, 596.59K)

inb4 seething shlomo starts posting his gay memes

Attached: seething shlomo.jpg (1067x748, 120.13K)

I see a Jew behind the podium

They’ll never win any actual elections. Europeans don’t understand the American political system. We’ve only ever had 2 major parties, no third party has ever won anything significant ever in our entire history. Not once. If a third party of any kind, let alone a fucking White Nationalist party, becomes a mayor, it would be nation wide news. The way things have always worked here is to promote the ideas inside the parties. That’s why Tucker talks about the great replacement all the time on his show, to promote it within the Republican Party.

>White nationalists
Yeah, no thanks. Would not be caught dead within a 100 miles of those genetically and mentally defective geeks.

You mean these Dugintards Russian agents that are actually Feds since the government doesn't seem interested in rounding up Russian nazi agents? But both countries pay like shit so they have to get by grifting their audience?

Cringe leadership.

There he is

Attached: jej.jpg (480x360, 22.76K)

I’m not white ?

What are the real alternatives to NJP? There doesn’t seem to be any real competitors in the WN movement.

I wish there was a Canadian branch to join. Instead we just get Poilievre.

Engaging with two party system is fucking retarded, if there is going to be any future in America it will be through separatism.

> That’s why Tucker talks about the great replacement all the time on his show, to promote it within the Republican Party.
You can think the idea of a third party is dumb all you want, but this is a strategy that has literally tried-and-failed for fifty years. Republicans are as firmly in the pocket of ZOG as the Democrats are. Showing loyalty to the GOP as an institution shows that you are desperate and gives the GOP a green light to govern as horribly for White people as they want, so long as they are slightly less bad than the Democrats, because they’re the “lesser evil” or whatever

Mike Enoch recruited for Avoz because he's antiwhite. Why would he recruit people for a jew lead country like Ukraine?

Attached: 1663040310512069.png (717x569, 227.79K)

Did they come out from underneath their beds? Or are they still terrified of covid and begging the ZOG government to save them? Will they shill for lockdowns and welfare this winter too?

Patriot Front and I think the National Alliance is still around but has in decline since Pierce died.

Before we start this honeypot, let's give a shoutout to today's sponsor RAYCON.
I actually have a pair of Raycons and I love them. I usually use them when I’m at the gym or I’m at home playing Minecraft. The sound quality is just as amazing as all the other top name brands and they’re half the price. The ones I’m using are the everyday E25’s. They’re the best ones yet. 6 hours of playtime, seamless Bluetooth pairing, more bass, available in multiple colors, and their compact design helps get rid of background noise. I also like the fact that you can click either earbud with your finger to pause your music. Makes it super convenient if you need to stop for any reason. Go to buyracon.com/shill for 15% off your order.

Thats something people are all seeing as coming but everyone is still scared of balkanization. People see it as an absolute last resort.

I agree with both of these. I think any political solution is basically gone, nobody wants to admit that yet, though. I only said trying to do a third party is retarded because it is. It's a total waste of time. At least trying to get ideas into the GOP kind of sort of might work, but it's very unlikely. Republicans of just 10 years ago can't even recognize the GOP now, but the establishment Republicans are doing their best to stamp out MAGA Republicans, so even MAGAts are too extreme for them.

>I only said trying to do a third party is retarded because it is. It's a total waste of time.
No it's not, all social organization makes you powerful, it doesn't need to take the world by storm by the next election cycle to be worthwhile.

"Enoch was doxxed by fellow neo-Nazis. Most notably, the dox revealed that the neo-Nazi Enoch was married to a Jewish woman, and that their wedding had featured traditional Jewish rites and chanting.[5] Prior to the dox, Enoch’s wife had appeared as a guest on The Daily Shoah, in which she had concealed her ethnicity while promoting antisemitic memes."

So its literally Azov for the US? Kike founded.