Why do Americans seethe with no end at the mere concept of "walkable cities"...

Why do Americans seethe with no end at the mere concept of "walkable cities"? They've always been the fucking norm in Europe, even after the invention of the car.
Even the biggest European metropolis have sidewalks and safe zones for pedestrians and cyclists.

Attached: pepe walkable cities.jpg (1080x1117, 145.35K)

OP is a kike.

Electric vehicles and (((climate change)))...

EV truth:
Climate truth:

can you post some specific examples to support you're claim??

People have been walking in European cities for centuries, while there are places in the US essentially designed around cars and auto travel. Plus our public transportation is garbage

OP isn't talking about electric vehicles. Bad bot.
American city design changed drastically post WW2.

This is a mere example of what I mean. I usually see Americans seething at the mere mention of sidewalks.
Of course a deranged mutt would call me a kike. I guess that all of our historical cities which are highly walkable are kikery now.

Attached: 1663239622025256.jpg (750x352, 23.34K)

Fat hands typed this. The main objection from Americans is that they're too unfit to walk to the shops half a mile away and back.

Attached: 1592691989547.jpg (410x316, 25.07K)

You are either a shill or you are very fortunate to have never experienced the "joys" of having to live with diversity.

Picrel is what an actual walkable city will be for 99% of us if you get your way.

Attached: 1659478961386089.jpg (1200x630, 167.37K)

heh
nice

Euros are the most insecure faggots in the world. Constant inferiority complex.

Kill everyone at your synagogue, you fucking faggot kike shill.

americans are stupid.
This country was made to cater to corporations so the development of sensible city design was forbidden because then car companies wouldnt get richer. Adding to this is the fact that americans hate paying taxes for anything even if its beneficial so if thats the case its hard to make public transportation or infrastructure to make a city walkable or at least non car oriented even though in the long run paying for such things is far cheaper than paying gas everyday, especially when we all get taxed anyway. I dont even hate cars Im indifferent to them and believe they have a place and if people can own them its nice to have. Only problem I have is when its MANDATORY to do anything at all.

>americans hate paying taxes for anything

Taxes only go to niggers and kikes in Clown Hell.

Attached: typical jew.jpg (510x678, 108.73K)

niggers
Cant take the train when its full of niggers
simple as

You have no sense of perspective

Attached: 1663282817160.png (720x1366, 507.27K)

looks gay and so is OP. sage

We're not talking about being able to walk through the whole of Texas, we are talking about cities, are we not?

Walkable cities require a homogeneous civilization. Either asian or white

Imagine being the city dwelling loser faggot that feels the need to post this daily. Go back to your bicycle circle jerk youtube channel.

Because 1)We have space, I don't have to live in a shared building with no backyard or front yard like Europeans. I can step outside watch my kids play in the grass while I I BBQ some pork adn we all gather around a table outside to eat.
2) I like my 36k v8 500hp car, I won't drive your cuckmobiles.

most of our cities are entire quarters of your countries dumbass.
you think germany is large or something?
the greater nashville area is as large as an entire 1/5th of your entire country and that's one city.

Most Americans have never been to a nice European city before. Go walk around Philly for instance and you will understand why they have this visceral involuntary reaction.

The DFW metroplex is larger than Cyprus.
It also has half decent public transit, but nobody uses it.

>I won't drive your cuckmobiles
you WILL drive the 1 cylinder 8 horsepower 500cc diesel micro car (this is an actual €15.000 european car, €30.000 in the netherlands with car tax)

Attached: AIXAM 400.jpg (220x159, 11.4K)

It's pointless trying to explain them anything. Once a human animal grew in some environment it's fixed for life, programmed like a bot, will rather die than change it, and no amount of logical arguments can convince it.
Walkable cities? user, there are much bigger issues, like over half of Any Forums, mainly amerimutts, kneeling before the jew while claiming to be antisemites, ffs. Imagine that.

Attached: 1617144040024.jpg (600x600, 49.1K)

Even in the UK, everyone drives everywhere unless they are poor or going to central london and we have the most ridiculously expensive train journeys anywhere in europe and quite possibly the world

imagine being a europoid

Attached: 1937-cord-812-supercharged-looks-like-a-big-v8-chunk-of-pre-wwii-silver-heritage_26.jpg (1920x1281, 415.54K)

serious question, why do you drive on the wrong side?