A Tool Towards Victory

If you really want to learn how "meme magic" works, it's time for Any Forums to learn about magic squares. This is the one Benjamin Franklin created, for instance.
Once you begin to become further initiated into the mechanics of how numbers/reality work in synchronicity the magic of Any Forums will not be stoppable.

Consider how gematria uses numbers to represent words. A magic square uses the sums of the numbers to not only create sigils by moving across the numbers, but it describes the co-relation between the sums, the ratios they share.

I'm going to boost you well beyond your normal capabilities so that you can fulfill your potential.

You asked for harder battles. Prepare.

Attached: magic square franklin.jpg (2638x2300, 921.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/271962843_Mathematics_of_Magic_Squares
sites.math.washington.edu/~mathcircle/mathhour/talks_2012/slides-04-15-2012.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

You didn't say anything at all about how it "works" or it's supposed practical 'magical' application. So I'm assuming it's dumb shit that isn't actually interesting and was just a curiosity for bored people at the time.

You know Dürer of course. This is his magic square.

Attached: compressed Dürer_Melancholia_I.jpg (2500x3179, 3.44M)

Ming Dynasty, China, the court of the Emperor produces a tablet known as the "Mystic Tablet", which enabled the Emperor to "change the future".

Attached: mystic tablet.jpg (2100x1576, 1.34M)

/x/ now

Solomon the Wise, ancient Israel. Created the Seal of Solomon, which is now known as the "Star of David"

Attached: sigil magic square.png (1920x1126, 230.92K)

researchgate.net/publication/271962843_Mathematics_of_Magic_Squares
sites.math.washington.edu/~mathcircle/mathhour/talks_2012/slides-04-15-2012.pdf

Can you play jumanji with that?

Probably. Do you read enough books to understand my posts? Probably not.

>swastikas
WAIT NO NOT LIKE THAT

Stop posting pictures with wild claims and explain how one of these is supposed to work. If you can't explain straight up, you are just trolling.

>brotard comes and brags about how they're going to "level up" the meme magic of interwebs memeHQ
>fails to explain how "magic squares" have anything to do with memes
>goes on to fail to explain anything about magic squares
>doesn't respond with anything of interest
>"Bruhs, if it's not obvious how magic squares will improve your memes, you ingant and don't read enough books"

I'm going to do the worst thing possible to you plebs...
I'm going to make you read.

You actually believe in Mathicians?

Shut up you dumb non-reading ape. Leave the thread. Go do whatever niggers like yourself do. Eat coconuts or something. I don't care.

Let me make myself perfectly clear:
I'm posting this for INTELLIGENT people who aren't NORMALFAGS. If your stupid-ass thinks I'm going to make a big fucking gay reddit post or a facebook post so /THOSE/ stupid niggers can understand what's going on, you're sorely mistaken.

If anything, I'm perfectly content to leave this completely fucking indecipherable to anyone who is not a genius-level autist.
Go Fuck Yourself,
t. user

BULLSHIT.
The first historically known version of what you refer to as the "seal of solomon" was found etched on a cave in Eastern Europe, along with a bunch of other religious symbols including some from China, and dated to THOUSANDS OF YEARS before jews even existed.
It was also used in Babylon and Africa, again, before jews even existed.
The only way it came to Solomon was through one of his wives who brought it to him.
Calling it "the seal of (X)" because "(X) uses it, therefore it must be (X)'s" is just typical jew bullshit where they appropriate other people's cultures, slap some jew mumbo jumbo on it and then claim "it's a jewish thing".
Here's a secret for you: Solomon was one of a few jew fairy tail characters that didn't exist and instead were inventions based on stuff misappropriated from other cultures.
Like "Moses". Literally stole the idea for "Moses" from Greece.
Squint your eye at the sun or look at the reflection in a camera lens or a car window if the condition is right.
"6 pointed star".
Sun/Sol/"Sol-moon"/"Solomon".

Dear fellow negroid.
As a fellow user said to me, even though they were wrong, GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE IF YOUR TRYING TO HELP
Lay it out for the fellow monkeys.
Please?

Attached: Me and the Fellow Apes.jpg (602x753, 98.34K)

Trump was never elected because of "meme magic" but rather the magicians who meme.
You want it to be one way.
But it's the other way.

MOFO nobody has time to go on random reading quests on the off chance that "some book somewhere" will explain how magical squares relate to memes.
Point to something specific. But you can't. Because you lie.
You make a claim like, "magic squares will level up your memes" you need to be ready to back it up.
Besides, it seems like you still don't understand what magic squares are really about.