Will he actually make a change for Sweden? Thoughts, pol?

Will he actually make a change for Sweden? Thoughts, pol?

Attached: fgsfdgfdsg.png (897x770, 856.45K)

Lol no. Cucked fake opposition

Looks like a fag shabbos

how much power do they actually have to get shit done? how much support do they need from the other parties?

They'll impeach or kill him.

Are they going to re-introduce cash payment?

If not then they're kiked

what?

it´s to late

all western euro countries are minimum 30% migrants, most of them niggers and muslims.
If you want to get rif of em you need to go full Holocaust with all the consequences....

Attached: op.jpg (655x527, 51.46K)

The Moderates will cuck the Swedish Democrats from doing anything against immigrants at every turn

Take my energy and push them off the shores

Attached: 1624335335347.jpg (865x526, 293.63K)

I don't see how. Repatriation is not an option and government never shrinks so they can't eliminate social programs and entitlements. Maybe they can put more rapists in prison but even that would be difficult.

Isn't it almost impossible to pay with cash in most swedish stores now?

Jimmie is based and he browses pol

Attached: jimmie.jpg (640x781, 87.21K)

now that he's in? he'll double down on migrants because no matter what party they are from they all serve the same globohomo

What is that plant, and what is its purpose there?

People need to understand how shit actually stands when it comes to the parliament.
SD aren't going to be part of the government as per their own wish. They're gonna let trough a government mad ep of M and KD where they'll make demands in exchange for letting them form their government. This is to ensure SD gets heavy political influence while at the same time not being held responsible for the mishaps.
No. I can't think of any where you can't.

I doubt it. He looks like a babyfaced chump.

>mad ep
made up*

he does not want to stop all third world immigration to sweden so no.

Attached: EiCItpXXcAAq0KJ.jpg (900x500, 83.4K)

This. Nothing is going to happen. They are establishment whores who have since long removed any mention of defending the future of the ethnic Swedes from their political action plan.

Looking at the political fallout the last couple of days it looks like he'll get most of what he want through.

He is in a block with fiscal conservatives that want to reduce the budget and right now Sweden spends a lot of money on gibs to migrants and both him and the conservatives want to remove that.

The conservatives are on-point with deporting criminal migrants and reducing immigration and asylum seekers down to 0.

I think they'll get most of what they want through almost automatically.

Attached: 1663271724625682.png (368x389, 206.02K)

let's start with closing the border first
we can deal with the ones that are already in, later

I honestly feel thats the case in all countries with right wing parties. None of them denounced jews yet.

All fake opposition