Did anybody else buy a house this year? I'll probably regret it...

Did anybody else buy a house this year? I'll probably regret it, but I bought a small starter house because rents increased 25%. Luckily, it was cheap enough I didn't need a mortgage due to high interest rates ($65k).

pic semi-related: similar to my house but not actually it

Attached: starterHome.jpg (800x621, 177.5K)

>starter house
this is terminology used by people that don't live in reality.

I wouldn't mind a cheap house like that

Building equity in your own property is way better than pissing it down a rat hole.

I did this in 2020. 46.5K for the house, all cash, and now I have enough savings to buy two more of these if I wanted.
And now interest rates are moving up, so I can invest my savings for a decent return. It's a win

>paying rent is burning money
>don't have the down payment for a large house
>buy a starter house to stop paying rent to some jew but knowing full well it's not the home you want to retire and die in

what's the problem, clapmutt?

Hmm, ok

Attached: starterhome2.jpg (984x668, 249.23K)

>he thinks money is real and isn't meant to be burned
you do know this world goes away at the end, don't you?

>buy a starter house to stop paying rent to some jew
you do know that you're paying a bank which is only owned and run by jews, don't you?

the historical rate of appreciation for real estate is less than the historical returns of the stock market.

but, on the other hand, both of those are inflated bullshit. my point is that you don't understand that investments inherently carry risk and many of today's landlord barons might be filing for bankruptcy in the future

I've been trying to get one for the last few months, the one I tried to buy yesterday sold within 45 minutes of being posted on zillow

The problem with 2022 maledom in a nutshell - you are economically mature enough to be thinking about housing purchases, and you are posting about it on an edgy image board for natsoc larping kids?

I mean, you do you, but…

i have kids to feed and i'd rather put money towards a jew-MANAGED asset that is mine on paper as opposed to paying to use some jew-OWNED property. Fuck, I'd MUCH rather there be jews at my bank and not the fucking women i have to deal with.

keep on living a meme based on future collapse, i'm sure it will work out for you. And I bet being an argumentative fuck gets you loads of friends

you really don't live in reality, user.
if you did you wouldn't be buying food.

alright, i'm going to go live my life with my family, you continue being vague and bizarre alone.

>vague
when?

post your budget and where you want to live, I have a shit ton of links I can't afford

>small starter house
no such thing currently. this aint the 1950's anymore when america is literally the only manufaturing game in town and everyone has high pay. a house like that in my area will go for $200k+ easily.

Attached: sad eage.png (1126x648, 638.53K)

Things are changing, like they have throughout history.

If you want to provide for a family, stay at home wife, etc. you must make at like $80,000 to afford the “starter home”. Niggers and tweaking whites will be doomed to being UPS drivers and Amazon factory workers for the rest of their lives commingling in inner city incubators (apartments). I really hope you didn’t fall for the blue collar “trade” meme instead of getting an engineering/math/law degree. Hard work doesn’t do it anymore, grandpa. Hard work + IQ of at least 120 is necessary to be a landowner in todays world.

I like it. I want a house like that. As long as I have a few rooms, yard, and it is in a nice, quiet neighborhood then it is all I need. I could buy a big house but I don't really care to have one. Half the rooms would not even get used.

I moved out of the city and bought a farm based on anonymous internet advice. I'm slowly learning how to actually change gear on the tractor.

>the historical rate of appreciation for real estate is less than the historical returns of the stock market.
Living in a house is a basic requirement to live a normal life. Having stocks isn't. Stop equating necessitates like shelter to high risk investments.

Smart choice, user. I spent time in Boverbru and it was comfy.

Based eternal-abyss piller