Colorado cop shoots and kills a white kid who called 911 for help

youtu.be/gS8mPzcIOks

qrd
>white kid crushed his car into a bern
>got stuck inside
>called 911 for help
>cops arrived
>HEY DO YOU HAVE ANY WEAPONS?!
>sirs I have two geological knives from my work..
>SURRENDER IMMEDIATELY! OR WE SHOOT!
>sirs I c-cant Im stuck I called you for help, I..
>GET OFF THE CAR WE KILL YOU!
>please help dont kill me!
>cop jumps onto the bonnet, executes the kid point blank with o survival chances

imagine a nigger..

Attached: murderers.jpg (1440x810, 117.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dvA40bt8RW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/dvA40bt8RW8
the kid was kinda autist

>got stuck inside
Russian pig lies, film at 11

I have a question for any cops ITT, I understand all the protocols for LA cops or any other high criminal areas of the US, when they act like surrender any weapons and shit, to prevent the possible violent attac on the cop, but why the s0i cops in some white area in colorado act like this? the kid is white, even if he has a knife so what? you're three, all armed with guns, point on, why kill? probably a rhetoric question since american cops are mostly dumb fucks, but anyway.

no one answers? cowards

The state police were there, they asked the local cops what the fuck they were doing, they basically said “there’s no need for this, just leave him alone and call a tow truck”, but the local cops just shot the kid anyway
He also didn’t have a ‘knife’, he had a geology kit/tool with a knife on it, he really never should have said anything but they asked if he had any weapons and he was brit*sh so he said yeah “I have a knife, do you guys want it, you can have it if that will make this easier” and the cops were like “no hold on to the knife iso that if we shoot you we have an excuse”
Basically cops are niggers, USA is third world

pro tip if you dont wanna get shot by police: dont sit in the car 2 hours acting like an autistic retard witha deadly weapon in your hand.

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

The news girl makes me want to coom, she is very distracting.
>breaking news: user is a degenerate and would like to cum on my hot face, more at 6.

the heart hand sign should have been a dead giveaway that he was an autistic retard. harmless but not really but really

What's there to say? Cops are the niggers of public servants.

Yeah so are a lot of other mentally ill or diagnosed autistic individuals. Why did they have to kill him? They didn't.

Predictable hearing those two meat heads talking at the beginning of the video

You'd think Colorado is a nice white state based on it's location. It's been a jewish mafia stronghold since the 70s. Boulder/Denver is like 4th on the list of most jewish cities.

Every time you look at the states that do something retarded like offer asylum to ISIS terrorists CO will always be on the list.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-11-18-at-3.15.16-AM-768x438.png (768x438, 225.34K)

I don’t think he was autistic, he was fucked up on pills or acid or shrooms or something, he had told dispatch something like that, there is a 2 hour video somewhere about this whole thing

Fuck off glowniggers, i see this thread now is monitored.

the window was rolled up and he was facing it when shot, not the passenger window. not going to pretend to understand American police protocol, but I see no reason for the cops to not turn 360 degrees and walk away. Let him stab air in the car, it's immobilized anyway.

Attached: 1621968139805.jpg (890x751, 582.09K)

>refuses to cooperate
>pulls out a knife

Eugenics at work.

Demons bro, demons. They have possessed people in the police force that is thirsty for blood, they want to kill, anyone weak enough or stupid enough to fall into their stupid game.
White, nigger, spic, asian, they kill all colors, satanism, judeo-masonry, the US is infested.
>You shall not kill
Not anymore “One Nation under God”.

Pro tip: don't act like a chimping nigger

Uhmmm acshually he deserved it because he didn't do the thing perfectly

>DROP THE KNIFE
>DROP THE KNIFE
>DROP THE KNIFE
>DROP THE KNIFE
>STOP RESISTING
always the same shit
also the comments
>That was probably the worst protocol I've seen for someone in psychosis. They should have had ONE guy stand there and talk to him. Just being high and having a cop stand on your hood and point a gun at you would freak me out. Window was up and the cop was itching to shoot the kid.
Yeah fuck it lets all get high like niggers and pretend the problem isnt us, is de gud dang' poh-liss mang, dey cant understand when a nigga high and shiet, dey be mafia literally ooga booga
druggies should be gassed
>b-but muh he could be in muh PSYCHOSIS!!!1ONE
even on my worst psychosis i could tell the police that my father was beating me day after day and thats why i chimp outed and actually cooperated
why is it so hard for mutts to cooperate with police? they're americans just like you ffs

Curious Moroccanon, are you Muslim or Christian?
Only ask because you call it demons/satan instead of Djinn or Shaitan

>but why the s0i cops in some white area in colorado act like this?
White's are savage dogs. You're better off shooting on sight.

Muslim. Im on an english board therefore using the english word for it.
Not every burger would understand “Shaytan”, or Djinn.

He was a retard and he was acting exactly like a nigger that's about to kill you

>cop comes around the side of the vehicle
>dumb faggot starts reaching around for something

> imagine a nigger..

Okay

> The cops help him out of the car despite him being belligerent and threatening
> Because he has an outstanding warrant, he gets out and stabs a cop before running away without getting shot
> Cops don't chase because if they injure him while arresting him there will be riots and they'll go to prison

>Protect and Serve

This is false. They are enforcers. The only people they are there to protect is themselves. This was evident when they had their chance to protect at that Texas school. Don't ever expect cops to look after your well being. They are only there to make sure the criminal does not get away. They aren't really there to "help" you or save you. If you want somebody to save you in a pinch call the Fire Dept. Not the cops.

NEVER tell the cops you have a weapon, or ANYTHING that might be construed as a weapon.
>ARE YOU ARMED?!
"No."
>LEMME SEE YOU HANDS!
"Okay."

And say NOTHING more.

Attached: 1630796499175.png (750x582, 689.79K)

The guy was clearly mentally challenged, and felt obliged to declare his geological knife

All this shit could've been avoided if he had just called a tow truck instead.

Attached: 1581095690620.jpg (640x480, 53.41K)

You lied to me ! Why did you do that Ivan ?!