Are you a mediocre white man user?

Are you a mediocre white man user?

Attached: omwdgdvlx2o91.jpg (1125x1478, 120.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GZDl_R8Zp2E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All these type of women have daddy issues and just project it onto men in general.

They hate themselves more than I could ever hate them, best just to ignore these type of Women.

Attached: White Pepe.png (1423x1431, 495.75K)

No, I'm patrick.

Attached: wil-hughes-patrick.jpg (1660x1841, 622.39K)

No, I'm an exceptional white man.

Attached: 1626972972545.jpg (1007x1200, 361.61K)

My Mom is blind, so I volunteered to be her full time care taker unlike my other siblings. Most of my day is spent helping her because I feel that I'm paying her back for all the years that she and my Dad raised me. Other than that I spend most of my time reading books/going to my local rcc with my Mom, going to my local bar on the weekends, and playing RTS games while listening to folk music. I'm pretty mediocre, but I can't complain I like the simplicity of my life.

Attached: d2709f58b427c6fa082479da703da4c4.jpg (401x612, 41.68K)

>totally fuck your life up to piss off an imaginary person in your head
Kek. Oh no! Do anything but that!

not even homeless drug addicted white men give a fuck about "witches"
mediocre white men are far out of t heir league this is all coping and seething
i mean seriously
fucking "witches"
bippity boppity boo im gonna do a seance with my weeee jeee board
beyond fucking gay

>witches
They are projecting really hard. These bitches are nasty as fuck. Mediocre would be an understatement. Nobody wants to be around them as they have BPD and daddy issues. They cling to this witch identity as they think that they are this cool "sigma female" type outlaw that can control and "cast spells" (love bomb) on the men which are too stupid to see through this and try to date them. Fuck them.
>inb4 you're projecting too!
Yes, I'm a guy with BPD. Just want to warn any anons on here about these type of woman if they somehow aren't aware already

Attached: 1661361134385434.jpg (1242x1209, 169.77K)

Honorable enough lifestyle user, good job taking care of your mom.

Attached: unl7rcvlx2o91.jpg (1125x1172, 135.52K)

You're exceptional alright.

I haven't thought about witches outside fantasy in a year and it was to laugh at them for giving themselves PTSD trying to fight Allah.

Women think 80% of men are below average so why would you give a shit what women think?

Even the mediocrist white man is superior to the best any other race can produce.

if there are so many witches why hasn't one of them made me a doll yet huh

Attached: 1663050779057569.png (540x521, 547.62K)

Good on you user, just remember to study for a profession user with your spare time.

Become a male nurse, good pay and in some cases can have the education paid for you to study. If you are smart enough become a Doctor, but that is not easy to achieve.

Attached: okay buddy!.jpg (1648x2108, 329.1K)

why are they so hateful bros

Attached: 1662492463845250.jpg (540x540, 73.55K)

why do white women hate us so much bros? i'm seriously considering moving to vancouver and taking the asianpill

Attached: apu cry.jpg (125x124, 1.98K)

>Reddit
>We are witches and shit
100% they are fat and ugly lol

Why do fat women piss off white men so much?

Attached: tpdofdvlx2o91.jpg (1125x551, 74.66K)

Imagine getting angry a women. Real men notice the obvious intelligence gap and don't dare get angry at something so retarded as a woman.

>playing RTS games while listening to folk music
based

They only want to make them angry because even the most mediocre white man is far better than them.

Asian Women act the same you idiot, they are just knock-off white Women with a Down-syndrome face.

youtu.be/GZDl_R8Zp2E

Women have the minds of children, once you understand that you can raise above everything they do.

Attached: How asians were made.png (1300x895, 368.42K)

She's 100% fat as shit

No I'm well above average by most criteria.

quite a bit below mediocre, really

Attached: TheHeroKvatchNeeds.jpg (947x793, 68.57K)

Sorry man, but this dumb shit meme told me I have to do something to make you angry. You're not allowed to be content being a good man.

>witches
>do something degenerate to get a reaction
They’re just lesbians mad they couldn’t land a white gigachad

I dunno if I'm angry when I see fat women and feminists, disgusted would be a more appropriate word, its a similar feeling to smelling rotten meat or stepping on dog shit, very unpleasant

>will probably commit one of the worst child abuses on purpose

Because women have one job: Don't be fat

it's mostly a lot of brown mediocre men on this board honestly
sounds like they're pretty mediocre themselves ironically

nearly all white men and women are exceptional compared to orcs