Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm
Can't argue with that

Attached: FB_IMG_1663278421844.jpg (1080x1277, 166.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kaU2A7KyOu4
rippaverse.com/product/isom-1-campaign/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally everybody bitched about Johnny Depp playing Tonto zoomer faggot

All non whites should be killed, seethe.

Attached: Crime.jpg (1916x2140, 299.79K)

These are the exact same thing. Stop crying over a mermaid cartoon for little girls, this is worse than Chris Chan freaking out because they made sonic's arms blue

Attached: Untitled1_20220914134844.png (700x500, 598.81K)

The first 4 made money.
The last one will not.

People bitched about every single one of those instances.

First off Johnny depp isn’t white you fucking retard , second , ywnbaw.

Attached: CC525017-E56C-4909-BF0B-E32EFBA53E69.gif (370x377, 3.77M)

4thpbp

White washing is based

White people are pleasant to look at.

I
don't
care
about
any
of
that
shit

It's not about race swapping fictional characters. It's about the fact rhat I don't want to see blacks. I don't want to see, hear, smell, or otherwise be exposed to them.

I don't want to see blacks.

The obvious difference is that when you whitewash a role, the media property can survive afterward. Once you blackwash a role, that property is effectively dead. The only question is whether black people kill living properties or whether black people can only be involved in properties that are already dead.

Movies do just fine when the role is made for them. We've known this for decades and the cultists refuse to learn.
youtube.com/watch?v=kaU2A7KyOu4

Yeah my theory is that blackwashing only happens in properties that are already dead. Black starring actor = could be good. Black actor starring in a role that was formerly white = a sign that the property died some time ago.

There's no such thing as an african-American. They're just africans, or, niggers, if you will.

Attached: munching niggers.jpg (600x377, 71.44K)

>Tonto
Everyone bitched about Depp
>Ra's
Isn't the real or original Ra's because the Nolan movies made it more of a title to adapt his immortality
>The Ancient One
Changed to appeal to China
>Wanda
Gypsies aren't even people Wanda's also just a kike.

Juden gaining IP rights over an entity is the signal that it has died. They parade the corpse in order to assassinate your memories of something beloved.

Attached: meme-jews-laughing-1.jpg (831x1172, 519.86K)

Maybe that's all the cultists can really get their hands on?
We're already seeing independent creators come out with the specific goal of replacing them and even with the entire media apparatus against them blowing past their wildest expectations in crowdfunding.
rippaverse.com/product/isom-1-campaign/

What would really fucking burn their asses would be if someone went into the most idyllic Nordic village they can find and film a book-accurate adaptation with the most beautiful flamboyantly red haired nord actress alive.

This guy gets it

fuck off and commit suicide immediately you unlikeable nigger

I hate niggers and especially hate ugliness simple as OP you giant faggot.

This doesn't seem to be working since I just move on and forget that whatever turd they rebooted those as exist.
It's not like they can make me retroactively dislike the original from my childhood just by casting blacks for their shitty adaptions.

It's hard to argue with your extensive list of culturally important and widely recognized characters such as...
Tonto, I think?

>be you
>every thread
>response
>ctrl+c
>ctrl+v

Attached: 1663229589131861.png (484x3210, 2.26M)

Not Whites’ fault if other races cannot act for shit.