The top best selling book of this month is predictive programming to normalize incoming vaccine deaths

>the top best selling book of this month is predictive programming to normalize incoming vaccine deaths.
>we are literally in the movie They Live

Attached: 41clGmWQP6L.jpg (500x500, 29.1K)

I mean, either we normalize this, or the world goes insane from how many of them have been killed with bio-weapons.
So yeah, OK. It's perfectly normal for tens of millions more people than usual to suddenly die.
This is the new normal.

Attached: 1513340464911.png (960x960, 64.56K)

it's always projection with conservatives lmao

Attached: 54865497456.jpg (750x910, 144.86K)

>>the top best selling book of this month is predictive programming to normalize incoming vaccine deaths.
You have schizophrenia.

lets hope so, they have god tier pattern recognition skills

Actually they don't. They connect unrelated things to support their delusions, which is what you're doing.

>read by the author
there are authors who dont read what they write?

>they have god tier pattern recognition skills
user, seeing patterns that aren't there is actually terrible pattern recognition skills. anyone can take a string of coincidences and convince themselves they tell a story. it's a normal human flaw.

i always liked Ari more than this souless white blonde mutt bitch.

Brown girls for the win

Attached: ariana-grande--7502093-.jpg (576x865, 194.02K)

Why are schizos usually right and you "sensible rational skeptic" pledditors usually wrong, then?

They aren't, your brain just isn't very good at parsing information.

Yeah... but... they sort of are. Like how they called pretty much everything about the pandemic and vaccines and you were wrong about absolutely every single issue.

The vaccine deaths are already happening. Queen Elizabeth would still be alive today if she wasn't vaccinated.

Soon people will wake up to the truth.

Lol Alex Jones outsold this shit, they are just pissed he did so they are refusing to talk about it.

>Yeah... but... they sort of are.
No they aren't.
>Like how they called pretty much everything about the pandemic
Such as?
>and vaccines
They were hilariously and repeatedly wrong about vaccines, and still continue to spread lies about them.

No. Its a young girls story about child abuse. You can't read.

Kek, ok, I see you're completely delusional. Well, I'm going to keep trusting random internet schizos over you and your experts, since they have a better track record for being right.

I thought this book was about exposing Nickelodeon and grooming. Isn't this a good thing?

I knew you wouldn't have an argument.

I don't see why you're bothering to engage with someone who thinks having schizophrenia is beneficial for detecting patterns, or who doesn't understand the difference between schizophrenia and schzio personality disorder.

You should start a little cope journal.

normoids are so creepy...

This book was about her pedo enabling mom who forced her to work with Niggerlodeon pedos.

Most authors don’t. Harry Potter was read by some guy

Go interview whatever local homeless luantics you can find you worthless moron. I'm sure you'll gain tremendous insight.

It is. Op is just a faggot

I like engaging the down's syndrome victims on this site. It's funny more often than not.

Alex Jones.

Attached: 71AHlcmI+NL._CR0,204,1224,1224_UX256.jpg (256x256, 12.55K)

If you're going to convince people you should probably have an argument.

>schzio personality disorder.
*schizoid

>it's just like the movies

Attached: 584 - clothes ear glasses hair open_mouth soyjak stubble variant chudjak variant unknown.png (1200x1600, 431.21K)

Yeah, at this point you're obviously better off getting medical advice from homeless lunatics living under bridges than from doctors and "experts." That's completely, unironically true. Kek.

This schizo thread again

So what you're saying is that you injected untested, experimental drugs over a mild common cold and now you're angry and worried? I get that man. I get it.

I made my argument, you were the one that chickened out and started incoherently howling about how I was wrong and delusional.

>Brown girls
she's italian american lol

>>we are literally in the movie They Live
no we aren't retard.