Want to make a situation worse? Call the police

Have you ever had a good interaction with the police?
The only one I can think of, myself, was when I saw a black guy sitting on my porch through my cam. Called the police and about 5 cop cars showed up and they arrested him. Didn't interact with them myself though.

Attached: Screenshot_20220915_164026.jpg (1079x905, 374.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2022/09/15/us/clear-creek-county-colorado-police-shooting-investigation/index.html
kptv.com/2022/07/09/exclusive-portland-man-has-history-racially-motivated-attacks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link the article faggot. Last thread some user was saying that he was chimping with a knife or something.. he didnt link either so one of you stop being a faggot

New neighbors called the cops because of the animals in my yard.
I have several acres and this is a farm.
Got cited because of noise complaints, etc. despite zoning, multiple licensing.
Not gonna fight again - selling and moving.
People can starve.

the article seems shilly. It's like those they write for niggers to have irrational fear for the police so when they get cuffed they resist as if their life depends on it.

In my ethnostate I've only had good encounters with the police.

u jelly

the guy was having a mental breakdown, high out of his mind on weed and waving a knife around. they shot him with beanbags and he freaked out and stabbed himself in the neck then they shot him for real multiple times. fucked up on both sides

Cops just shot my buddys chihuahua on his front lawn. Cops were at the wrong addresss. Sequine texas sherrif dept for guadeluoe county. Fuck all cops

>because his car wasn't working
he was high, crashed, called the cops on himself, refused to follow orders or cooperate for over an hour, proved posession of weapons, etc.

fuck anyone who defends this idiot. i hope he's reincarnated and runs over your loved ones while flashing hearts out the window

>armed with knife
>became argumentative and hostile

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-145327_Chrome.jpg (720x1480, 406.71K)

I had 1 interaction with the police. I visited my friend on the other end of moscow and decided to go to the center and have a walk. There was some nationalists demonstration going on so I walked around and got jumped by 2 guys. The one behind hit me on the head and pushed forward and then another one hit me with his boot in my face. I managed to break off and while I was trying to run away got punched by the third guy. Managed to run into a jewelry store and they called the police. Turned out those guys were antifa churkas. So police came, drove me around in their car trying to find those guys and then told me they can't do anything about it.

>american cops
what the fuck is wrong with them?

Attached: cuckjr.jpg (1024x1326, 833.89K)

cnn.com/2022/09/15/us/clear-creek-county-colorado-police-shooting-investigation/index.html

Two seconds to Google image search it, you are beyond retarded and lazy.
kptv.com/2022/07/09/exclusive-portland-man-has-history-racially-motivated-attacks/

This guy is most definitely an ACAB faggot. All the ACAB propaganda makes people irrationally stupid around police. He knew instinctively to call him, but once they arrived he started freaking out because he's been inundated with DSA leftist anti-society propaganda since he was a child.

Attached: sexy.jpg (425x477, 30.59K)

Based
Fuck chihuiggers

Several, yes. Once when I was high, once when I was hammered, but mostly sober.

Imagine being a young kid, your whole life ahead of you. You call the cops because you're having a really hard time and need someone to help, only for them to show up, make demands and then shoot you to death because you decided to take your own life.

I'm tired of being ruled by psychopaths. Anyone else?

your bot is broken retard

btw who tf calls 911 for roadside assistance? It's the emergency line, not AAA. Probably deserved it for being a retard.

>inb4 half of pol floods this thread to suck the cops dicks and say that the kid deserved it for not doing everything perfectly

Sounds like peak beanerville, enjoy.

First time in nu-Any Forums?

>trained in israel
>unstable from volunteering to fight ZOG heroin wars
>muttified pitbull-esque admixture of random italian, irish, mexican, and african DNA
>kike pedo elites give them the ability to do whatever they want as long as they get their protection and force monopoly
The job is basically a psychopath trap.

Small town police are chill as fuck, at least if you are a local. When I was younger I worked at the only fast food place in my town. We all figured out that if you hang your hat on your car mirror you could get out of almost anything less than a felony because the cops didn't want you fucking with their food. Literal get out of jail free card.

Then step out of the car the first time the police ask you instead of jacking off in front of them for an hour waving knives around?

the body cam doesnt show him waving knives around, he wanted to throw the knives out the window, which the. police denied him. he wasn't a threat to anyone outside of the vehicle, the cops escalated the situation.

>WANT TO MAKE A SITUATION WORSE
>ACT LIKE A NIGGER
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Isnt practically every dangerous gig in the US a psycopath trap?
>Cops- psychos
>Military- good goy jarhead psychos
>ICE- good goy psychos

Oh no, the kid was waving a knife around in his car where there were no cops present. Poor cops. Poor you. Can't even talk to another human being. Gotta rush home to beat your wife.

You bastards sicken me.

fuck your gay ass rat dog.
pets are for lonely faggots.
animals are for the wild.

>Car isn't working
>Calls 911
user, that isn't a man

yeah, most cops are not veterans... good try tho

COMPLY OR DIE

>The driver and sole occupant, an adult white male, immediately became argumentative and uncooperative with the deputies and had armed himself with a knife

Yawn.

Then you friend should shoot the fucking cops and claim castle doctrine whoops I though the station was my house not at fault

They prevented him from going to hell by suicide

I've never had a bad interaction with police because I live in a civilized country.

should watch the body cams, he wasnt waving a knife around, he had a knife for protection and wanted to throw it out of the vehicle, the cops denied him, the cops escalated.

>he wanted
what he wanted stopped mattering the moment the first cop he called on himself arrived. Then it becomes a legal matter in which you COMPLY WITH ORDERS FROM POLICE

when the orders are "exit the vehicle", you are at fault for not doing so
when the orders are "cross your legs and crawl to me without breathing loudly or turning your head to the right I DIDN'T SAY SIMON SAYS", the cop is at fault

this is pretty simple shit

He called the police because he crashed his car. He has to get out of his car anyway. Was he going to stay in his car overnight? Why wouldn't you get out of the car after the police, whom you've called yourself, arrive and ask you over and over and over again to get out of the car?

Why are all the threads about that KY wife beater who shot 3 cops full of anons talking about how based wife beating is and how pigs need to stop enforcing feminism? Do you actually disdain thot patrolling that passionately?

Oh, its coming to you soon. One of the perks of globohomo vibrancy is militarized police. Cops killed a pensioneer during corona protests here, but nobody cares.

>let the idiot do his thing
>when he finally bleeds out from self-inflicted injuries three hours later, you open the car doors and find a dead six year old with multiple stab wounds that might have been alive when you first arrived

if you don't want to comply with police don't fucking call them on yourself