How did we go from this

How did we go from this

Attached: 1659767548200646.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

to this in few years only

Attached: 1662531752586069.webm (620x412, 1.85M)

Oh sweety. You are so jaded. Who hurt you? What was her name?

Was her name mom?

Attached: 1662512183497657.gif (769x765, 319.95K)

Oh come on OP, do we even need to say the line?

Maybe it's time to do a real holocaust.

Chud that’s racist, delete this

Absolutely haram, not worthy of breeding

in few years only, even if you are forcing people it won't be that fast for god sake.

Capitalist degeneracy

Religion and natural order is present in the relationship.
Unnatural and unreligious behavior.

Religion was forgotten in the west which was followed by degeneracy in the form of unnatural behavior.
Technology have helped accelerate it.

umm what's happening to her vagina

Attached: 1581771385387s.jpg (244x250, 8.83K)

Jews.

i don't know man, that shit is no longer sexual. it's an industrialized production of sexual pleasure that has nothing to do with actual sex. shit doesnt make me wanna fuck her, makes me fucking disgusted with sex desu

MTV

NOt even the same whore.

You should hear the sound her pussy makes. There’s a real video with sound going around the Internet. It’ll make you vomit.

You started believing anti vote shills
>just dont vote goy everything is corrupt goy remove yourself from equation goy make it easier for us
If only you were not a retard and weaponized elections to your benefit you should not be asking this

Possessed by all the abortions

While I do believe they contributed but in my opinion the root cause of all of this is allowing women to vote.
It will sallow you careful user

Reminder that if you are not tall and attractive you will never have this.

>that shit is no longer sexual. it's an industrialized production of sexual pleasure that has nothing to do with actual sex
Hit the nail squarely on the head with this statement.

Just because he's taller than her doesn't mean he's tall.

why do you leaf bots always post tranny shit? That is obviously a female to male. God you guys are sick, weird and pathetic.

Dear God, why is this even possible? Why did you design Eve to be able to cum so hard she shoots the dildo out of her anus, if it's wrong for her to do so? I mean obviously, sharing it with strangers on the internet is bad, but I'm just amazed that the human body was made to take pleasure from objects up the ass.

Genuinely curious.

Women really are disgusting vermin

>While I do believe they contributed but in my opinion the root cause of all of this is allowing women to vote
Then you need to look at the bigger picture. Women having the right to vote would have no detrimental bearing on society whatsoever had jewish influence not destroyed the nuclear family, poisoned women into a feminist ideology that, ironically, teaches them to hate their fundamental femininity, and emasculated men to the point that they no longer had the moral fortitude to control their women. Big picture, m8. It's jews all the way down.

How do you make a woman orgasm this hard? Genuinely asking.

>both parties funded by the Rothschild family
>"voting totally makes a difference, goy!"
Is this your first week on Any Forums or are you actively shilling?

>Hit the nail squarely on the head with this statement.
Pretty close on this one too:
>Jews
"If the product's free there's something else they're taking...." - Foundring, "Oy vey"...

>ohhhnooooo a woman masturbating the horror the world is dead
LMAO holy shit incelfags and polfags are so fucking pathetic

Post link.

Pay her a shitload of cash if she yells, and only a few bucks if she doesn't act.

She's like 5'3 nigga, that dude is probably like 6'0

Why would you want to? Imagine having sex to get the woman off.

Men literally pay to lick tranny asshole(other men)

Give her an audience.

bombs away

Tease the buildup and use the Hitachi.
If you're not using a wand on your woman, you are missing out, shit is like God mode cheat code.

I'm horrified yet curious...

Get into the fucking gas chamber faggot

Unironically making girls orgasm is my fetish. Dunno why. The only thing I don’t do is licking pussies.

Can I vomit? I'm gonna vomit.

I bet you drive an automatic as well, you soiboi faggot. Skill is a virtue.

>How did we go from this
to this

Attached: hoss.png (512x512, 511.4K)

What's your opinion on the 2020 election? Before you reply, keep in mind there's only one answer you can give that doesn't make you look like a complete idiot who doesnt know what he's talking about.

>gets scared when he looks at a woman masturbating
>somehow I'm the fag
Nice try queermo

I had to watch that a few times.... to figure out what the hell is actually happening.. for science of course.

She could take out an eye with that thing.

I can make a woman orgasm with both fingers or my peepee pretty easily. Never used a vibrator or any other toy. Usually between 3 to 5 minutes (not joking or flexing) suffices. Maybe with some outlier a bit longer like 10 minutes. But they don’t get that fucking reaction. I wish I could. My peepee would get harder than the hardest existing material.

Kinda weird, but to each their own.

Because evolutionary, humans are not easy to impregnate.
We dont have mating seasons, on average it takes about 100 attempts to get a woman pregnant.
Thats why humans take a lot more pleasure fromo sex tahn most animals. To facilitate this, most of our body functions as a sexual organ at least to some degree, especially because human arousal is at least as much mental as it is physical.
This translates to women getting arroused by stuffing things iinto various holes, or men getting aroused by something a like a woman sucking on your finger, even though it doesnt involve any sexual organs directly at all.