Ukraine was just a test run; no different than a shit test from a roastie...

Ukraine was just a test run; no different than a shit test from a roastie. The invasion of Ukraine gave Putin plenty of intel on how the west would react and what kind of weaponry they would be up against. Picrel Xi gives Putin some criticism and input on his tactics and own analysis of the west.

Shit’s only just getting started, folks.

Attached: 587BF230-D7AE-46D8-8431-CC6342DB6062.jpg (828x839, 387.83K)

>plenty of intel
why are you so stupid when it comes to warfare?

>how's it going Putin
conquering ukraine was just a prank, i was just gathering intel for my bro xi so that when we finally take on America and own the libs we have all the information we need to destroy them in two weeks. losing ground in Ukraine and letting the rest of Eastern Europe fall under direct NATO control was all according to keikaku
>...yeah

The invasion of Ukraine was just a military exercise, shill. A single round in a boxing match.

2 more days to Kyiv goyim

We wuz ivan the great

Now we uze kadyrovitse behind russian army like Cheka did

Why do you think the west is so eager to send arms and support to Ukraine? They want to see how theie new toys and tactics work against Russians. I love the idea of Russia sacrificing tens of thousands of troops and billions in economic deals just as an ebin troll to study the wests military tactics. And what does America sacrifice to study Russias tactics? A few missiles and some old srocks? Wow, America literally btfo

Attached: 1648239326716.jpg (400x419, 75.8K)

>conquering ukraine was just a prank, i was just gathering intel for my bro xi so that when we finally take on America and own the libs we have all the information we need to destroy them in two weeks. losing ground in Ukraine and letting the rest of Eastern Europe fall under direct NATO control was all according to keikaku

Attached: F2680BD9-D718-4061-8850-7B3CEA706B3C.png (833x856, 1.02M)

>The invasion of Ukraine was just a military exercise
correct!
but we gave them false intel, idiot.

this, but unironically

OP is right. As an example, Russian missile doctrine was proven by the sinking of their flagship by a missile.

It was a billion dollar experiment. What can a calculated leader but find something to gain because why not? It already polarized the economic world on two axis. Westerners feel the price hike at home while China and Russia begin alienating their own economic system with plenty of Chinese extracted western wealth to contribute. Ultimately, Russia falls beholden to China however what wouldn’t China gain to lose from that relationship? The more China sets itself opposite to NATO, the more power they consolidate until one day it is the final warning.

Honestly, good for them. I wish them all the best xx

>Why do you think the west is so eager to send arms and support to Ukraine?

Attached: ukraine gas fields.jpg (2048x1866, 374.29K)

>Ukraine was just a test run
a test run similar to shoving your dick into a hornet's nest. Russian troops are essentially the dick in this case. Putin is such a genius

>but we gave them false intel, idiot.

They get the real intel from Afghanistan. What Ukraine shows them is their military weaknesses that they can improve on. On a public level, however, Ukraine just looks like US’s Afghanistan.

Why doent anyone have gas masks anymore? Are we not using gas anymore?

Had to carry a fuxking gas mask for 20 years on my hip. Now not a si gle gas mask in sight.

Use gas russia. Time to use nbc
Shake it up outin. Use gas

>Russia becomes puppet state of China
>Chinese calls shots

Axis countries following the Geneva Convention is just a strange concept of effeminate warfare.

>real intel from Afghanistan
i ask again, why are you so shit at warfare?

Because this is all a script

>nigger strawman

Your opinion means what exactly, nigger lover?

Putin has suddenly realized he's to Xi what Lukashenko is to Putin. Entirely dependant

>what wouldn’t China gain to lose from that relationship?
China is an export economy which currently serves wealthy western economies. There is no way in hell they'd risk tanking the fundamental basis of their economy to serve much poorer eastern economies. Certainly not over an embarrassing land grab "operation". China tries to play nice with everyone because it's economically adventageous to. Once push comes to shove, the west exerts much more influence on China than Russia or India.