Sending illegals to Martha's Vineyard is kind of meh, they should start sending all of the junkies there instead

Sending illegals to Martha's Vineyard is kind of meh, they should start sending all of the junkies there instead

Attached: 1663273568107805.jpg (1209x799, 115.92K)

Seeing a bunch of rich faggots getting a large dose of reality is cathartic, they deserve eachother.

Why don't you send some women who require abortions? that'd show them.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 5.04.17 PM.png (1567x1086, 1M)

>instead
Send both

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 5.30.23 PM.png (1563x1076, 1.3M)

fpbp

How does this Martha have such a big yard anyway?

DeSantis made best with cards he was given
If a single democrat offspring gets raped and killed by shitskin aliens it was worth it
>inb4 shills why not deport
Prevented by law, ask democRats why they made such laws

>Prevented by law
DeSantis is the governor and can force the issue but he won't because he's a pussy

I'll never understand the appeal of that cold ass water as somebody who enjoys watersports. 10 million in Florida would get you Mar a Lago basically. I guess it's a status thing for them

Attached: Florida.jpg (800x534, 93.11K)

all the junkies already live in leftist cities. philly, dc, chicago, seattle, LA, san francisco

At some point. Its just numbers. Whatever.

>I know what will happen
Ok shill, now engage those 60 iq points and find another shiling point, the 'why not deport' shillpoint not quite working out for you guys

Junkies are a self-solving problem, mass migration isn't.

50? They should send them 5000

Dude, get enough illegals in one area and they'll set up their own vices. Strip clubs, drugs, etc... I live in a border state. Happens here all the time.

>Here are a fresh load of gardeners and maids, fellow millionaires
They could turn lemons into lemonade

this is from today also

Attached: 785674635656.jpg (1071x377, 73.87K)

They should fill it up with naked Negros from Haiti and Somalia.

>Q tards support Desantis
>Q against Human Trafficking (isnt that why you guys exist? lol)
>Desantis traffics humans to MA

Soooo again you guys look fucking stupid following these idiots.

>lemons into lemonade
Yeah if lemons were democrat daughters and lemonade were their crushed bodies after packs of nigger had their ways

Attached: 1646513223707.webm (576x720, 2.92M)

From each (elite) according to their means, to each (illegal) according to their needs.