This is my country, it doesnt exist yet but it probably will, soon...

This is my country, it doesnt exist yet but it probably will, soon. The economy and living conditions continue to get worse, sooner or later it will collapse and we will have a good opportunity. We produce most of the country's resources and energy and have low population so it would be easier to manage better. Would western powers be willing to support us and send us weapons?

Attached: de6s6r0-cb760136-445c-42ae-b42e-9185ef66107f.png (1055x605, 37.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andinia_Plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're still not gonna have the Falklands

That's not a matter of "if" but "when"

Argentina claims them, we dont
We just want independence

never going to happen, fuck your jew state.

Attached: 68357383_1159466324241431_156799965962698752_n.jpg (474x761, 45.55K)

Fuck off you Monsanto /magnietto payed indio de mierda, you belong to Argentina period
You'll never have your ethic sovereignty back

Patagonia is the best but you should kill all mapuches they are ugly and stinky

I'll only support it if Welsh is also made an official language

Based
This would make a very cool flag but i dont like reusing the Argentina colors

Attached: Flag_of_the_Welsh_colony_in_Patagonia.svg.png (1600x1000, 86.84K)

I dated a girl that originally from Mendonza, I speak zero Spanish and I think she thought I was a dog because she kept calling me, "puppy chulo" during sex; may I visit your country?

What about a mix?

Attached: Untitled-1.png (1600x1000, 98K)

that is welsh mapuche country

those horrible argies will never take our glorious islands, long live the king

>We produce most of the country's resources and energy
Well, I guess you can lie to clueless foreigners, but 10 seconds google search takes your pathetic shill thread down...

Very cool, saved

Shalom Rabbi! I member this plan, search for "ANDINIA PLAN" yep a plan to establish a Jewish state in parts of Argentina and Chile.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andinia_Plan
The stupid goys must follow you Rabbi!

You literally posted a wikipedia link calling the andinia plan a conspiracy theory
Catacucks coping because argies are whiter than them kek

Based i would move there. Fuck boomer mutts for ruining Uruguay

Sorry negrito but las patagonias son Chilenas.

Oh... great... I already need to be careful around niggers, now I will have to look out for the evil penguin empire

Attached: pg.png (665x559, 740.79K)

We could literally claim our whole country, not just a part of it, if we stopped being such fucking pussies. I'm so tired of "democracy" and all this kike garbage. Doma alberto, el domador.

>Would western powers be willing to support us and send us weapons?
no

>OP avoids engaging post that debunk his delusional claims
>memeflags bumping the thread
>bot like behavior as soon as criticism appears
Igual no hay huevos para declarar independencia, no saben ni manipular un arma.

I'd come live there.

U scared?
All it takes is a solid shill campaign. Once an infographic or catchphrase goes viral the idea of an independant Patagonia will spread like a wild fire, everyone would support it, because at the end of the day, people are tired of calling themselves argentinean, they are tired of seeing the Argentina flag, and they want to try something new, they want to call themselves something else, they want to start over. Patagonia offers that. Everyone would love it instantly. The Argentina government has no rebuttal. Their only argument would be "we cant allow it because... because.. you just cant, okay??"

If we pick the right opportunity to spread the idea, it will blow up