Boycotting

Look at this faggotry. Which software / hardware do you refuse to use

Attached: inane faggotry.png (1517x881, 91.25K)

i pirate everything. imagine paying for pixels

Attached: 123123213.jpg (1251x1162, 101.04K)

Install Gentoo

Guess I'll fork their source

I can disassociate a collection of 1's and 0's from its creator because I'm not a schizo.

Arch Linux + KDE + Wine is the most Windows-like Linux setup you can possibly get. It is EXTREMELY comfy.

Ah damn, what a faggot.

all you have to say is:
>I'll stand up ON Ukraines grave, how's that you fucking software making cucks? I'm using your free software and I hate your cuck guts, HAHAHAHAHAHA! THANKS FOR DOING IT FOR FREE RETARDS!!

why are Any Forumsacks such warmongers?
do you actually support literal genocide?

yes

Yes

They’re all chink fucks and we must exterminate them

I don't care what the dev believes in, as long as he doesn't tamper with the software in any way.

As long as they are not putting intentional backdoors there I don't care, though after seeing this I might downgrade.

I fucking hate Italian posters being like
“I WANT OUR SIDE TO LOSE SO BADLY”
Nigger , GO LIVE IN RUSSIA
WE ALL FUCKING HATE YOU

based notepad++
go back to your soi vs code that supports blm and pride

Go defend your side, Mykola.

Of course you will, when has Russia ever done anything productive. All you do is look at the past, the Soviet Union, that the West humiliatingly and spectacularly defeated. It’s a good thing you’re all this pathetic, it means your next defeat is inevitable and this time death will knock at the door of every disgusting pathetic Russian fuck

They put malicious code into their software to further their political agendas.

My side is Italy, the place you’ll never see again, enjoy your shitholes that give you cancer just by breathing. A world free from Russians is a good world

never trust the software cuck; always be 3+ months behind on updates
pic related

Attached: 1231231231.png (944x831, 114.5K)

Btw my taxes kill your zoomers, go fight for your country faggot, I need more kino of your friends jimping ina river rather than getting murdered on the pontoons

Damn, what a seething cockhole. Though it's your natural state of being.

based

Attached: 80672_meme-face-png.jpg (820x560, 115.43K)

>seething
If basking in the deaths of your people, country and culture is seething then I must be I guess

Not really an answer to the op but I really like sublime text , never see any political bs in their patch notes

notepad++ dev has always been a massive faggot

I use everything.
I pay for nothing.
I sneer at the system.
Do as I do or I shall sneer at thee too.

fpbp

You've been warned, lad.

Attached: BlackbeardApproves.gif (768x925, 290.07K)

Ai to yus K$ GOu onliy. I plaiyng K$ GOu, no wair dooink.

>"boycotting" open source software that is maintained for free
sure showed them