Spottemgottem's estate to remove his playlist from Spotify in latest stunning blow

"He would have wanted it this way" his momma was quoted as saying.

Attached: SpotemGottem.png (605x448, 108.91K)

What is the fascination with these clown niggers

Shit meme zoomers have been trying to push

I think his level of ugliness in itself has value.

More room for island boys

Attached: https___s3-images.ladbible.com_s3_content_57e6d2476185b7f5f0d3ce8cd58988af.jpg (720x404, 51.18K)

He was like 4'11" tall and weighed 65 pounds, we call that failure to thrive in the medical industry.

Is he dead. Damn, this nigga didn't keep it?? (his life)

The fuck?

what species is this

Is that Spotemgottem? That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Spotemgottem screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Spotemgottem and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Spotemgottem, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga Spotemgottem stole my heart and drank my seed.

Who?

gorillas

unconsciously coveted satanism

His face traits are fascinating. Of disgust.

kek

Attached: 901981DF-AD30-4EB3-880E-C8ACD63FC3AA.jpg (720x504, 41.43K)

like clockwork

haahhahaahahhahahahahaahahaahahahahhhahahahahaahahahhaahhaahahahahahahaahaahahaahahahahahaahaahahahahahaahaha

He died months ago.

Attached: spotemgotemshotem.png (829x498, 89.47K)

He was actually just some nerdy little nigger and only got involved with gangsters once he got famous.

kek kek kek

He said he was anti-vaxx didn't he?

>checks skin color
he was anti vax all right

I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn’t believe

i guess poo shiesty will have to link up with him in heaven

He isn't dead faggot, and a real obituary would use his real name at least once

He will be soon enough

In June 2017, Harden was arrested and charged with grand theft auto and carrying a concealed weapon in Duval County, Florida.[2]
On July 15, 2021, he was arrested for aiming a pistol with a laser sight at a Miami Marriott hotel garage attendant and charged with aggravated assault with a firearm, firearm possession as a convicted felon, and accessory after the fact.[3]
On September 17, 2021, Harden was shot in the hip in a drive-by shooting while driving his car on the I-95 freeway in Miami.[4]

is that my nigga spottem gottem? did he link up with apple music?

he is dead. search. LMAO people were saying this way before he was shot to death

immuh mish dat littuh nigguh

Attached: averagekdeuser.jpg (1200x675, 149.5K)

scintillating journalism by "admin" there

is that a potato sack

Poopshiesty is next

OH NO! NOT... THAT GUY!

>he kicked the bucket
first time i actually read that in an obit, lol

They linked up