Can NPCs wake up Any Forums?

Can NPCs wake up Any Forums?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-01-27 14-34-02.png (818x496, 353.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/unvaxxedseamen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. They only believe what MSM tells them.

No, Any Forums has to wake THEM up.

Punctuation is important retard asshole

>Can NPCs wake up
Nearly all of us were NPCs at one point. We had to figure out how to think for ourselves. We all can wake up. We're all gonna make it.

Many people have gotten redpilled and done political/ideological 180s since gamergate. Sometimes it's a combination of things that can redpill a person. I know a 40 something french guy who was pro-refugee and pozzed back during the migrant crisis and has since changed his positions after the combo of having a daughter born and the news of that french guy who was beheaded in the streets.

>CalArts
My sister transferred to that school, and, no joke, her art became exponentially worse

No.

Nope.

They will even believe the lies on their dead-bed.

Attached: 1469379657001.jpg (1200x794, 544.38K)

>Many people have gotten redpilled and done political/ideological 180s since gamergate.
This is why I can never take Any Forums seriously. Some of you clowns had a religious awakening because of ethics in gaming journalism. None of it is real, it's all a reactionary LARP.

No. Only death can set them free

Only if they get boosted

Look at South Africa - last Whites are being killed in their homes in their sleep by hordes of niggers, that's the future

The Soviet Union fell because of rock music. Same shit.

Hopefully.

Meme magic will help us in this struggle
A health freedom crypto project that helps to create a parallel society for the unvaxxed
>unvaxxed jobs finder
>unvaxxed tinder
>unvaxxed airbnb
>block chain ledger with censored medical information
>owner is KYCd by Nanuqe
Join us on our mission

t.me/unvaxxedseamen

/pol can't wake up /pol, so what chance do the npcs have of doing it?

Yes its a long process if they have been npcs all along but yes more importantly tap into the hive mind and cause a mass awakening rather than an awakening for a single npc
Our time is now
Year of the honk

why should we wait for the people sleeping when the people HERE are already awake. They could sleep in for all I care.

We are building an army if we are few we are easily overcome if we are the masses it is impossible to stop and there will be nowhere to hide

NPCs are mostly sheep -- they do what they are told, don't question things, and they rationalize problems in their thinking in order to conform to the majority ideology.
The (((establishment shills))) and (((feds))) churn out constant propaganda through various forms of media that brainwash the masses in conformity.
All of us here were "normies" at some point and figured out a way to wake up.
Most people though don't have the time nor the inclination to explore ideas furthur, or seek out the truth.
So unless Jesus comes back tomorrow here's the practical solution: shill.
yes shilling is dirty but it it essentially the only thing that works in getting the masses to believe things.

Unfortuneately the problem is that Any Forums is essentially a containment board and meaningful action never manifests.
the average retard that gets pissed off at bait posts and leaves 10-20 responses to them isn't capable of any level of sophisticated thought. We mock shitlibs and normies, and rightfully so, but there's plenty of NPCs here too. Just cause they say faggot, nigger, kike doesn't change that.

It's no surprise so many "is Any Forums full of bots?" threads exist. I'd argue Any Forums turns you into an NPC if you aren't careful. To a full extent, yes. There are nigger cattle everywhere who just follow a single concept or authority figure. This a community like any other. We have our lingo, our "traditions", etc., so it too is subject to groupthink. I think the majority of any given human group consists of NPCs, the majority of decisions and creations is made by the top 15-20%.

We need a way to actually foster intelligent thought on this board and keep high quality threads in the rotation instead of a bunch of retards giving hundreds of (You)s to a dumbass slide thread

They know exactly what they are doing, it's not about waking up.. Conformists love ostracizing people who don't think like them, that's all.

Attached: 1643414942247m.jpg (927x1024, 137.77K)

>Can NPCs wake up Any Forums?
Yes and here is proof.

Attached: npc_metamorphoses.jpg (458x969, 232.59K)