IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING - Synagogue of Satan exposed

I wrote a 430 page book with 785 sources that irrefutably and conclusively proves that 9/11 was an inside job, the Bible is supernaturally authored, the covid gene-therapy injection is the Mark of the Beast, and the jews of today are not the Biblical Israelites, white people are.

Pdf can be downloaded here:
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

Attached: 5f6a872d6a909.image.jpg (993x521, 120.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
jstor.org/stable/20101166).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Use this to deliver well sourced, basic redpills to normies. I used 785 sources in this writing, and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that 9/11 was an inside job, the Bible is supernaturally authored, the Covid gene therapy injection is the Mark of the Beast, and the Jews of today are not the Jews of the Bible, but are the Synagogue of Satan, prophesized by Jesus to exist in the End Times.

Table of Contents

I. 9/11: Money Laundering Operation by an International Organized Crime Syndicate Coincidence or Conspiracy?

II. Supernatural Authorship and Historicity of the Bible

III. So, You Gave Up Your Rights, Freedoms, and Bodily Autonomy for a Virus with a 1% Mortality Rate

IV. This Calls for Wisdom: Examining the Gene Therapy Injection, the Mark of the Beast, and the Eschatology Surrounding Them

V. The Synagogue of Satan

VI. Why? A Conspiracy Theory

VII. Conclusion

The first step towards defeating the liberal Beast system, is for the Right to reclaim intellectual philosophy. The Right conceded the intellectual forum to the left decades ago, which is unfortunate and unnecessary, as the atheistic and liberal worldview is astoundingly absurd, hollow, and tenuous. They crumble easily in the face of real sources and a well-formulated right-wing, Conspiratorial worldview. The only way they control this forum is through bullying and obfuscation, like YouTube and the mass media, and literal death threats against right-wing publishers, which I have personally experienced.

Support authors on Any Forums.

The first step towards defeating the liberal Beast system, is for the Right to reclaim intellectual philosophy. The Right conceded the intellectual forum to the left decades ago, which is unfortunate and unnecessary, as the atheistic and liberal worldview is astoundingly absurd, hollow, and tenuous. The only way they control this forum is through bullying and obfuscation, like YouTube and the mass media, and literal death threats against right-wing publishers, which I have personally experienced.

Pdf can be downloaded here:

Or here:

Faggots and shills are scared to debate me.

Little boys

Given that Biblical prophecy places us in the end times, the group of people known as Jews today can be understood as the Synagogue of Satan described by Jesus in Revelation:

“‘I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.” Revelation 2:9

“I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.” Revelation 3:9

Jesus is referring here to a small imposter group that is using Judaism as a cover, in order to execute a sinister plot to control the world in the end times of Revelation, and bring about Armageddon. Therefore, we must ask - is it possible that a group of people embedded within Judaism are in power behind the scenes? As it turns out, there was a distinct schism in the 20th century between Zionist Jews and traditional Judaism, as we find in the study, The Conflict between Zionism and Traditionalism before World War I (jstor.org/stable/20101166). Upon review of the historical record, we find that this Zionist faction within Judaism was actually a rogue element that embedded itself within the religio-cultural context of the 20th century, in order to act as an “inside agent”, and to thereby attack, demoralize, and eventually destroy Western Christian society.

However, if the Biblical Jews or Israelites are not the Jews of today, then who were they? In addition, who are these Zionists who seem to have usurped the “chosen” throne of God’s people? If Jesus’ words are authentic and true, as Christians believe, then at least some of the people claiming to be Jews today are “lying”, as he references those “of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie.” There exist certain clues that can provide some insight into who the “real” inhabitants of ancient Israel were. According to Live Science, in their article, Blue-Eyed Immigrants Transformed Ancient Israel 6,500 Years Ago, the inhabitants of ancient Israel had “blue eyes and fair skin.” We read:

"The two alleles that we highlight in our study are known to be strongly associated with light eye and skin color, respectively, and are often used to make predictions about the appearance of various human populations in ancient DNA studies," she said.

In fact, a clue as to the appearance of the ancient Israelites can be found hidden within the etymology of the name “Adam”. Underneath it’s primary meaning of “man”, we find an etymological meaning of “ruddy

If we examine the root meaning of the word adam meaning “ruddy”, we find that it means, essentially, “blushing”, or to “show blood in the face” , a definition it still carries today.
Interestingly, researchers from Morehead State University conducted a study titled, Does Complexion Color Affect the Experience of Blushing? The study reads as follows:

In line with predictions, lighter complexioned individuals were more likely than darker complexioned individuals to report visible color change as part of their blushing experience and to indicate that changes in visible skin color influenced others' reactions to their blushes.

This strongly indicates a light skin tone for the original Biblical Israelites.

bump

bump potential good thread

This looks based OP. I downloaded it. Looks like something id like to have in print. Will probably pay a pdf printing company to make it into a book for me. Post an eth address

10/10 thread your dedication and effort should not go unnoticed

Bump

Based Schizo

bump

Based, have a bump

The digital passport / vaccine is a decoy mark of the beast. The Antichrist will expose and destroy the "evil" Illuminati and stop the NWO. The cartoonishly "evil" side composed of people like Obama, Fauci, Gates, Macron, etc will be exposed and defeated by the (false) "light" side the Antichrist will emerge from. The Antichrist kingdom will be not be a tyrannical dictatorship like the NWO, that is a red herring the Antichrist will destroy to appear as a hero. The Antichrist kingdom will be a paradise.

The mark isn't even introduced until a QUATER of the world's population is killed through starvation and war. The mark is taken as an act of worship towards the Antichrist, which there is currently not one.

Awww sweet, a schizo thread!

>430 page book with 785 sources
A leftist meme?

Attached: smug_carlos.jpg (209x241, 5.19K)

I'll check it out.

Attached: 1639740661333.jpg (618x462, 43.4K)

>I wrote a 430 page book
This is the era of sharable videos, fren.

Based schizo, please don't take your meds. However no way is the vaccine the mark of the beast it doesn't match the biblical description and doesn't fulfill enough prophecies.

Did you archive this in various places like the archive.org, way back machine, etc?

>worshipping a book
kys schizo christcuck

This. I don't think it's the Mark, either, I'm pretty sure there are those in the theology community would know when that day comes and warn people. Not p*otestant retards like you have now, but once the orthodox synods and pre Vatican 2 Catholic church starts getting worried, then so will I. Based OP, nonetheless

Back to r/LARPatheism nigger
>Verification not

> verification not required*

>docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
great work user
have this bump

Attached: 1547437838234.png (1000x1000, 93.08K)

I just paid 113 bucks to have a physical copy.

YWNGTH
(You will never go to heaven)

bump

I have not and never took the vaxx but you have no clue what you're talking about if you think it's the mark. Several events have to take place before the MOB happens. Also, you can still buy/sell without it. You are a clown. Sage

Based I’ll read

or fren, do as I do, pick up the hobby of book binding
and you can make hand-sewn hardcover copies of your favorite verboten works for next to nothing, as a nerve-soothing hobby (while you listen to an audiobook or joe rogan podcast)

Make your own bookpress from wood scrap like in pic related. Your own book glue by mixing 2 parts polyvinyl acetate while (Elmer's glue) with 1 part methyl cellulose (heavy wallpaper glue), works the same as the commercial expensive kind.

Attached: 2019-09-23 13.22.35.jpg (640x480, 101.65K)

>you can still sell/buy without it
nah right now 'non essential' shops are losed for the unvaxxed here

When the mark of the beast actually happens, it will apply to the entire world, not some random cucked part of europe.

Its almost like this dusty prophecy was coined before the creation of nation states. If not, the Bible must be germano-centric? Church was a waste of my childhood

Bump for industrious schizo
Post it on /lit/

Attached: 1642299197663.png (825x610, 427.04K)

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU DELETE THIS NOW

Bookbinding is a fine hobby, and the end result is much more sturdy than what any pajeet printer can make for you. Hand-sewn hardcover books like they used to make before the war, made to last. Books that won't rip apart after the first time reading it.

It's a fine hobby, and the necessary tools and materials are inexpensive.

Attached: 2020-09-21_22.02.51.jpg (640x480, 105.29K)