Was life in the Soviet Union really that bad?

Was life in the Soviet Union really that bad?

Attached: Soviet Union.png (1280x881, 93.35K)

Yes

Attached: 6829E54D-39FA-4288-B4D7-54E6670BD748.jpg (1170x791, 656.82K)

It was good before the famine.

Yes!

Worse then living in Brazil.

Not for jews.

shut the fuck up memeflag

created by jews for jews, stalin had a jewish wife and spoke hebrew

CNN said so, they cannot be wrong, no?

The good and bad things in the Soviet Union could of happened in any other system, famine, literacy explosion, technological advancement, extreme police state. All the Soviet system did was replace the nobleman with even more un-noblemen who claimed to be the average man but we’re secretly openly princes and tyrant kings (tsars).

Of course not. How do you think the faggot Beetles came to sing about how lucky they were back in the USSR???

Well,
The Ukraine girls really knock me out (...Wooh, ooh, ooh)
They leave the West behind (Da, da, da)
And Moscow girls make me sing and shout (... Wooh, ooh, ooh)
That Georgia's always on
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my mind

yes it sucked more black cock than Taylor Swift. It was a poor slav shithole.. it was filthy and demonic.

Read "The Gulag Archipelago". Details the russian prison system. Basically, you had a 1/10 chance of being sent into prison for the slightest infraction and you would be worked to death. So if you like that hanging over you, then sure it was a decent place to live

30s-50s it was absolute shit, 50s-80s got a litte bit better.
t. My parents and grandparents are from Belarus

A rare intelligent post.

It was

Not for Jews and higher-ups ofc

Lived in USSR controlled Poland. It was shit.

masz papierosa kurwa

No. Atrocity propaganda.

I find this statistic slightly suspect since the population of Russia in 1900 was around 125 million and by WW2, it was 175 million.

>some pencil pusher was a tsar

Look, an idiot.

It depends just like in gapitalistic west lol.

You could be some oligarch or pleb worker.

A tyrant by any other name is just as powerful.

My parents were going to cinema to watch John Travolta, Star Wars etc. There were a lot of communities, families were outside, healthcare wasn't that bad, literacy rate was better than today probably, people had children, they got their flats, everyone had job, they had access to shitty but reliable easy to fix cars.

It wasn't that bad but could be better if not communism of course. At least we have no niggers now because they think we are poor soviets or something lol. Outstanding chess play.

Worse.

Absolutely not. My grandma and grandpa said how utterly we are fucked and my father who is most natscoc guy I have ever seen said that communism worked and that we had nothing until commies came and build roads there and also they arrested gypsies for not wanting to work. American communism is just some sort of leftism with additions. Commies were pro white

yes, now get against the wall.