If China wins

200 years from now the Earth will be exporting THIS to the stars.

This realization just crossed my mind and I'm now deeply disturbed by it.

Attached: 1624012048067.webm (364x640, 2.64M)

he's probably alright

If it makes you feel better, space is fake and gay, they will never go anywhere.

but the fuckers who betrayed and enslaved their own race will be dead

china won't export shit anywhere, their natural state is one of insularity and that is what they will revert to

Now, that's some fresh fish

If america wins, aliens will probably kill us all after our ambassadors insist on being called XIR/XE

It's kinda unsafe since you're meant to freeze any fish for a few days before eating to kill parasites.

nips do this retard pavement flip flop monkey

Tru story. Give more money for muh (((space science))). Same type of welfare that brought you the vaccine.

I hate the Chinese so much its unreal.

Ikizukuri is japanese not chinese dumbass

there is a lot of gray area when it comes to eating animals. in my opinion the vegans are probably right but im too weak and bacon cheeseburgers are too tasty. why do you care if they eat it alive? do you understand what fishing is? they put a hook through it's face and then let it suffocate or you can slice it up and eat it until it dies. some people will say it's dead and salt makes it's nerves twitch. some people say it's cruel to keep chicken in cages in dirty inhumane conditions. i don't know. i don't judge. just don't eat someone's pet and don't eat another human and we're good.

Attached: 1639696620711.png (1080x1531, 1.08M)

Yes, Human Supremacy wins, while animal-loving faggots will go voluntarily extinct.

>200 years from now the Earth
will be recovering from the 12k disaster cycle no matter who wins at anything.
t. 0bserver

yes mr reddit very enlightened perspective
but chinks would also eat humans in the exact same way, their bug eyes unblinking as they casually toss strips of human flesh into the hot pot at a local diner
I say destroy every last one of them and colonize their lands

ah shut the fuck up vegan tard
you fuckers kill lots more animals with eating your damn grass then we ever do, but at least you KILL them instead of eating them alive like fucking chink monsters do

Attached: Boob Hornet.jpg (963x1005, 338.86K)

you cunts eat monkeys and you want to make fun of china? fucking slave descendants

Attached: booba.gif (498x280, 1.18M)

الحمد لله على نعمة الإسلام
Thank Allah for the gift of islam

Attached: IMG_20210723_220952_827_remastered.jpg (2360x2560, 1.79M)

>200 years from now the Earth will be exporting THIS to the stars.
>This realization just crossed my mind and I'm now deeply disturbed by it.
Oh you too? Chinks taking the space age for themselves is a dark realization indeed

Perhaps the most retarded thing I've ever seen on Any Forums. Congrats (OP), that's such delicious bait I'm not even going to sage you. You've earned this bump.