ANGER over BLM's purchase of $8.1 million Toronto mansion grows

Canadian Black Lives Matter activists are furious over the group's recent $8.1 million cash purchase of a mansion in downtown Toronto that once served as the headquarters of the Communist Party of Canada .

BLM Canada co-founder Rodney Diverlus said in July that BLM Canada purchased the property "outright."

The U.S. charity that serves as the face of the BLM movement provided the bulk of the funding for the purchase of the 10,000-square-foot property in July. The purchase flew largely under the radar at the time, but anger has now reached a boiling point amid other revelations about BLM's management and its finances.

Real estate records obtained by the Washington Examiner show that BLM Canada, which also goes by M4BJ, purchased the property for $8.1 million on July 13, 2021. The purchase came just weeks after the group's co-founder, Patrisse Cullors, resigned amid scrutiny of her own personal real estate purchases across the United States.

Cullors' spouse, Janaya Khan, also serves as a director of BLM Canada, according to the group's Canadian charity registration.

BLM Canada's chairwoman, Sandy Hudson, said in an op-ed that the property came with a "history of resistance," having previously housed the Communist Party of Canada for over 30 years.

BLM revealed last February it raked in $90 million in 2020 from big corporations and individual donors after the police killing of George Floyd and the nationwide riots that followed. The group said it closed out 2020 with $60 million in its coffers.

A coalition of 10 local BLM chapters came out against the movement's national arm in late 2020, alleging that the group provided little to no financial support to local activists, while simultaneously offering no acceptable transparency surrounding its finances and operations.

washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/fairness-justice/anger-over-blms-purchase-of-8-1-million-toronto-mansion-grows-as-groups-finances-scrutinized

Attached: 11111.jpg (597x512, 59.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$ broken

BLM

>Funded by Soros
>Protesters looted and deatroyed black owned businesses
>All donations squandered to select few
>Zero help to actual black communities

Is BLM based?

>stay out black peoples business

I thought we were supposed to support minority owned businesses? This is all so confusing.

>I thought we were supposed to support minority owned businesses? This is all so confusing.
Businesses vs. business... I see what you did there...

was there ever even slaves in canada? didnt they take black people in from the underground railroad and protect them?

>Is BLM based?
Well I suppose, until you remember that 2 Billions dollars in theft and property damage took place, along were death, harm, and basic sheer terror.

You’re not bad for a leaf. Stay home tomorrow.

Forgot my fucking image

Attached: 3B1BA4C7-CF13-4C47-9BE5-09806DF1ED26.jpg (914x568, 110.64K)

blm needs a fly crib to chill in. Its good for racial justice and shit. Are you saying blacks shouldn't have a swank house? Because that's problematic.

I don't need a haircut or fried-chicken so...

Sponsored by Kellogg's

Attached: 1595801508945.png (2962x3546, 734.21K)

>was there ever even slaves in Canada?
relatively little:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Canada

There is far more slavery today - globally - than there has ever been ever before. But Leftists don't care about that.

Yo, nigga. Let me show you to the guest house.

Attached: 3579-Louis-Vuitton-Crack-House-Jordan-Weber.jpg (1600x1200, 326.91K)

2 billion dollars in damages to leftist/black neighborhoods?
UUUHH HELLO?
BASED DEPARTMENT?
I fully support BLM in their mission to destroy democrat and black neighborhoods and businesses
Let the left reap what they sew

They'll be the first ones culled when Chang & Zion pull off the mask.
Fuck traitors, amirite Chang?

Shocked

Attached: 0216A609-8389-40BE-8791-0DCC6D9AD63E.jpg (487x274, 25.83K)

B'LMAO
get rektd niggers

They refused to tell people where the donations were going. When the riots were happening there was a reddit ama with one of the leaders. Someone asked what exactly they do with the money and got a vague answer. So more people asked and they kept dodging until it got shut down.

Attached: 1643570659264.jpg (896x834, 163.98K)

>don't patronize nigger owned establishments
I already do this

Corruption among communist leaders for their personal enrichment, who could have seen this coming ? Bernie Sanders ?