When will Republicans stop licking the boot?

Attached: 1616488619429.jpg (883x838, 81.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/unvaxxedseamen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the submissive and worshipful instinct in them. They'll always see power and status and drool over it, and bow down to it and serve it. It's just what they do, it's why they're religious.

If republicans are in the pockets of the rich, why do the rich almost exclusively (7 to 1) donate to democrats? You faggots bitch about bezos, but he donates to democrats. You bitch about apple, but apple donates to democrats.

take out a loan pay a loan
communism wont make you smarter just like college didnt

Democrats are in control of the House, Senate, and White House, Biden has the power to cancel student loans at any time, and they still complain and bitch about Republicans. Cancel the student loans, see if I give a shit. It's all pretend money anyways.

That bottom one doesn't even make sense, but sure go ahead and cancel taxes. When you look at how much taxes you pay at the end of the year ask yourself, "Did I receive $xx,xxx worth of services for my tax dollars taken from me?"

>If republicans are in the pockets of the rich, why do the rich almost exclusively (7 to 1) donate to democrats?
because there is no need to reward boot lickers, they are already licking

Can we at least get a proper comparison here?
>Giving out money
>is the same as asking for less money in taxes
At least compare to the bailouts you stupid nigger.

Ladies and gentleman, the Democrat: I hate corporations! I hate the rich! But I buy and consume corporate products constantly, I love it when corporations support social justice messages, I love it when corporations are in alignment with all of my views, and I trust corporations to censor and delete information on the internet. I will listen to and obey whatever pharmaceutical companies tell me, and if you don't do that, you are a fascist Nazi (for some reason, I dunno). My party will break up those corporations and increase their taxes! Some day. Maybe.

CANCEL MY MORTGAGE I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT WHEN I SIGNED IT SO I WAS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF

shut the fuck up and pay your bills

Attached: 1574831010486.png (434x327, 41.25K)

why would they screw over their banker buddies? Obama made it so you couldn't bankruptcy out of them.

Based, so mutts can send even more taxpayers money

You took out a loan. Pay it back.
You state worshipping bootlicking fuck.

Loans are a choice. Tax is not.

Its not a cancellation, the debt just gets passed to the taxpayers. If you want to do something let bankruptcy wipe out school loans also. Then force borrowers to pay for loan insurance like mortgage insurance.

>My party will break up those corporations and increase their taxes! Some day. Maybe.
compared to republicans, who actively support those corporations? even in your caricature of a stupid dem voter, the dem voter makes more sense because at least there's a small chance of corporate regulation vs no chance with the gop

I'm increasingly feeling this way. Student loan payments have been paused for nearly 2 years now and none of the doom and gloom shit Republicans claimed would happen if student loan debt was canceled has happened. Besides, younger generations deserve a bit of government gravy for once. Boomers received the equivalent of free college with how much state governments subsidized tuition in their day and they have received pension bailouts larger than student loan cancellation would be.

I legitimately don't understand how someone can come out of school with crippling debt. It's as if you'd have to actively try to fuck yourself over. I got my bachelor's from a state university, came out with 0 debt. I helped my wife get her bachelor's and masters and she has about $45k. A significant sum sure, but hardly what I'd call a significant debt.

LEFTISTS ARE CORRECT, MAYBE IT'S TIME WE DIVIDE THE COUNTRY AND STOP TRYING TO LIVE TOGETHER

Attached: 1602695117549.png (523x559, 346.51K)

I agree they should give a tax cut for everyone

>be really smart
>do well in high school
>have 100% free ride scholarship valued at $130k
what do i get if they cancel student loans? nothing? alright, i'm voting against it
fucking loancucks eat my fucking shit
either pay me 130k or make better decisions

Meme magic will help us in this struggle
A health freedom crypto project that helps to create a parallel society for the unvaxxed
>unvaxxed jobs finder
>unvaxxed tinder
>unvaxxed airbnb
>block chain ledger with censored medical information

Join us on our mission
t.me/unvaxxedseamen

Attached: BBD7EEE6-51FF-4D24-A6C8-1689E2ECD775.jpg (945x1380, 576.45K)