OTTAWA LIVE AMA

It's a happening. It's real. Hopium is in the air. The energy is strong in the sub quantum field. Currently, heading downtown in T-minus 59 minutes. Been downtown for a few days now. It's only getting louder. Lefties are seething. Truckers are being supplied by another anons in Ottawa. International support is real through the media. Even the chinese are calling it for what it is.

AMA.

Attached: 1643518892350.png (718x526, 68.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx
youtu.be/Gc2JBQqZfB4
twitter.com/CDS_Canada_CEMD/status/1487555335627943938?cxt=HHwWhMC5vcjs7aQpAAAA
thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/dominion-lands-policy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link to livestream plz

American trucker here in Ottawa to show my support. Fuck Trudeau. I'll sit here forever. They can *try* to tow my ass lmfao.

bumb

Attached: singh.jpg (1041x781, 113.45K)

so, what do we got here? no rioting, no burned police cruisers, no looted corporate stores (in spite of inflation and rapidly rising cost of living), no burned government buildings and no clash with the police.

what are we left with? a block party and hopes for a new round of election - one clown to be replaced with another.

this is your brain on pacifism

I hope anyone who starts a sentence with literally gets brutally clamped

dude no one cares about your fucking bullshit tomb. Our personal freedoms are at stake. That unknown soldier is rolling over in his grave because of Trudeau.

OTTAWA ANONS I NEED YOUR HELP

OPERATION LEAFANON

(OP)
(OP)
(OP)

t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx
t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx
t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx

There was no clash with police because the police didnt do shit to try and stop anyone, retard

Based leafbros. Fuck Castreau. Have a bump.

Check Youtube. There is gold on there. Better than my streams. I don't have the tech or funds to do this otherwise I would for you lads. I am sorry I am broke, but I am trying.

Are Canadian girls actually cute or is this just a meme?

Attached: canada.png (683x589, 376.21K)

This might have happened. Not sure. Shame if it did. Obviously no one wants this to be desecrated.

>truckers spent all last week driving to Ottawa
>shills: "They'll have to leave on Sunday so they can go back to work on Monday"

if the police isn't around why aren't looting some corporate stores or burning government building. i watched a livestream from 20 minutes ago and all that's happening is some preacher talking into a mic

the tomb is the best we could come up with on such a short notice .....

IF any agitation will come it wall come from the police and forces, Israel user Fren. Sending you love and positive vibes.

Over 227,000 Canadians are truck drivers...

>slowly becoming background noise in my brain
and for many years to come

>This is a torture technique
lmao

Attached: 5463564543546.jpg (1600x900, 442.08K)

No sleep is torment enough for them. It's loud. They had 2 years, and they're complaining less than 40 hours in. 20 thousand people didn't sleep last night.

>Our personal freedoms are at stake.
No they aren't. Fuck off with this bullshit.

LOLOOLOLOLOLOL GET FUCKED OTTARINOS!
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!

Attached: Capture.png (484x400, 21.33K)

Remember, they want you to hang

Attached: 1643557931302.png (598x372, 75.97K)

Wait until they run out of food lmao. It will take like 1 day to empty the shelves and a week before most starve to death

Nice share Leaf bro.

Based

go fucking loot some shit. some corporate shit big box store. get yourself something nice ffs, there's inflation and meat costs in your country more then it cost in mine. you guys are way too "good mannered"

Ledditor spotted

>heh we need to eradicate whiteness!
>we should dismantle everything whites have built so there is no white history in this racist country!
>fuck you and your racist statues! BIGGGGOT!!!!!
>ohhh goodness you can't stand on top of the grave of a white man!
>i-is that a canadian flag on terry fox?!? HOW DARE YOU!
i hate.

Attached: 45857956743445.png (283x354, 135.16K)

I pay extra to be urinated on

80 cops rolled up from out of ottawa. Just uniforms. They said they stand with the crowds to support them if anything happens, even if other cops, their own, start shit. They want this to work as well. Never seen that before. It's honestly something out of a movie.

>Fighting for freedom
>Government taking freedom away.
This retard isn't even the slightest bit self aware.

The Unknown Soldier would rather have his grave desecrated than have an Indian and a cuck faggot as his country’s PM.

the antichrist.

This general should be immediately relieved of duty for threatening the citizenry

Thank you American user bro. Please, support your truckers. They have headed to the boarder to support even though they can't get across.

Based
Are you guys just parking and staying put or staying on the move? If staying put I remember a guy from the Aussie trucker strike saying how easy it is to remove something, it was a pin I think, that would make it impossible to tow, where the truck would have to be dragged instead of towed. I can try and find it if you have no idea what I'm talking about but it looked like it was just a matter of crawling under and removing by hand and was just as easy to put back when ready to move.

youtu.be/Gc2JBQqZfB4

Every. Canadian. City. Is apparently turning up.

>get violent so they have an excuse to crackdown
no jew

Jew asking anons to act like niggers.
color me surprised.

Attached: IMG_20220120_231758_447.jpg (919x919, 174.89K)

>urinate on
yea just keep making shit up. im sure people will buy it

I still hear honks after sleeping. Also hear honks now from 10km away from parliament. It's insane.

He's still trying this morning. I miss Jack Leyton.

Cause they aren't fucking niggers that want to destroy their won community

זה לא דגלים שחורים, הם לא יכולים לעשות מה שבא להם והתקשורת תחפה עליהם

>noooo not the tomb of the Goy soldier
>they'd died fighting for Jewish bankers, the highest dignity imaginable

>This is torture
Oh, like forcing kids to wear masks in school, shutting down businesses and forcing people to present their papers or else be turned away?

It would be a shame American bro if you lost your keys or parked so they couldn't tow you. Such a shame. Hope you have good forsight. Thank you for the turn up. Hope you stay safe and share love fren.

They keep sliding my warning
>The "americans" crossing your boarder are not really there to help you.
>CIA has an outpost by the great lakes they are using CIA falseflag terms against you.

when the spooks act you need to fight or they take your life.

>you have to take govenment mandated """vaccines""" to even have a job
>YOU STILL HAVE PERSONAL FREEDOM IF YOU JUST KEEP DOING WHAT THEY SAY!!!!
Reddieit >>>> that way buddy.

There's a time and place. See where you are coming from.

>claim the superiority of the white
bloodline and equate Islam to a disease.
I wish I also lived in these retards’ fantasy world too

Attached: 82F956B3-6E8C-4D40-979B-4A6A7E51D085.jpg (360x360, 9.65K)

The men that monument represents would understand, I doubt they're glad they died for what the country has turned into.

Glow harder rabbi

yes they are. The communism has been rampant in canada under the neoliberal guise. It's not even on the same scale compared to the anti communism of the 70s and 80s.

>Libfag detected.
Go dil8 groomer.

Leaf faggot police did the right thing letting them do their thing. Too bad Trudeau was such a pussy he had to run away from loud noises.

God bless you man

Fake and gay, the tweet says
"hang their head in shame"
twitter.com/CDS_Canada_CEMD/status/1487555335627943938?cxt=HHwWhMC5vcjs7aQpAAAA

Hmmm
thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/dominion-lands-policy
>Many Métis were entered into the scrip arrangement unscrupulously, with agents forging their signatures

If all truckers did this. Imagine.

If you guys are in or around Ottawa I need your help!

Wow Rabbi, I’ve never known you to do this so overtly.

It's not surprising. It's expected.

"their own community?" what are you stupid? this is how i know its all a big fag nothing burger. capitalism="our community". lmao

Absolutely based kike.

They just said
>They are only getting started
>#TrudeausTruckStop

There was some yellow snow next to the tomb. Yes, that is what they are freaking out about. Also I bet the faggot who took the picture did it. They do not give two shits about the men who founded and fought for Canada, they just use this shit like the weasels they are.

niggers know whatsup tho. they know the system is against them and they a ready to go against the system. they have no respect fot the police or the government or the precious commodities of the corporations. they are ready to move against the system, unlike you

>literally one drunk roastie
>protestors (plural)
>after two years of "destroy canada and rebuild it to be exactly what I want!", now besmirching the history of Canada is le bad
Couldn't care less when people are burning down churches, but dancing on a statue is too much.

These are the times pantifa does what they want and blames it on someone else like the cowards they are.

Nice try Moishe
The entire downtown core is at a standstill, completely nonviolent with material ramifications.
Every minute of this burns the systems calories

It’s over Schlomo. No one is going “looting” jfc kys.

We don’t loot. We are exceedingly patient. For a long time. And you know what we do when we’ve finally had enough.

>excuse to crackdown
lol, optics cuck
gtfo with your pacifist bullshit
if anything blm should've teached you is that ONLY violence work

Fags: "We'll just make self driving trucks!" - well until then fuck you truck your own food and we're going to run those gay robo trucks clean the fuck off the road so you better put some guns on them too.

Robbing insured stores is not “going against the system” but you know that. Now you know we know that.

You are losing. Die in your rage.

So they’re not even bothering to hide it anymore?