What is the covid situation like in your states ameribros?

What is the covid situation like in your states ameribros?

Attached: 8932BB41-E3C8-4BED-9AE4-0F223C786E6A.jpg (768x1024, 148.75K)

Florida: Everything is fine. Some liberal leaning stores have "masks required". Most don't actually care though. No mandates, no forced vaxx, no dancing nurses, no swamped ERs.

The biggest psyop of the age, in some ways, far superior to the Holocaust because they did it in plain site.

Attached: Parroti.jpg (1024x512, 67.32K)

They say it’s bad, but all the mask stuff is optional and you really only gotta get vaxxed if the place you work requires it, otherwise it’s optional.

T. Ga

wtf are you eating bro

Sucks that GA got so powerfully cucked so quickly. I guess the Atlanta Negrodians, Anti-Depressant White Chicks and the Negrodians in Savannah have the reigns.

Attached: flu.jpg (899x963, 83.85K)

OP IS A FAGGOT

TRUE STORY

MANY SUCH CASES

Attached: op.jpg (275x183, 9.07K)

They really do, thankfully I live in a mid size city that’s still pretty split between r and d, Atlanta definitely sucks, and I don’t even want to set foot in savannah

Ruralish new york. We have mask mandates, no enforcement. I watch cops walk into stores maskless all day. Im vaxxed and got omicron. Thats how its going.

New York: hell on earth

>Texas
No mask mandates, some stores "require" them but don't chimp out to hard if you dont wear them. The Army recruiting station here had a sign that says
"We politely ask that you wear a mask." But no one, not even the recruiters wear one. Hell, they even make let's go Brandon jabs.

Berks County, PA user here.

All is normal, pretty much. No one really gives a shit anymore. Go into any store without a mask. Most of us are Red Pilled and know it was all a Political PowerGrab.

Attached: 49050E5F-5C40-4B94-B6A0-2FC68AAEF755.jpg (480x483, 20.42K)

Come on down to FL if your able bro. Love it here, first time I've loved a Governor. No state tax, cheap land full of H'WHITES and literal guys called Cracker Cowboys.

If you stay north of Orlando and about 15-20 mins from the coast you can live a quiet life mostly free of nigs. A few milky, fertile latinas here and there but those are more gems then thorns.

Attached: Trannyfilter.jpg (1024x512, 54.01K)

Some work places required the jab for a while, my gf was forced to get her 2 shots to keep her job at specs, but since the OSHA mandate has been dissolved there hasn't been too much talk about them.

I guess the city? Cause the burbs are fine. No enforcement at all.

Coming in may. Booked a condo and a benz for a week.

More of this slut?

New Hampshire. Covid is still a thing?

Florida. I had a nice breakfast at my favorite diner this morning. All of my favorite restaurants survived. Life is good.

Attached: 1504906245976.jpg (1024x576, 143.75K)

Excellent! Have a good time :-)

Attached: oldtrans2.jpg (1024x512, 92.15K)

Washington state, nobody makes eye contact with anyone. Everyone is living in fear. Zombies walking around outdoors by themselves with masks on. Children are masked outdoors riding bikes. Vaccinated health care workers are sick, vaccinated patients are catching covid in hospitals. Vaccine injuries are being seen. Fuck Jay Inslee

No one cares anymore in the South. Everyone is sick of it and doesn't comply to mask garbage. That being said, this only pertains to the non-elderly white people. Almost every black still wears a mask for some reason. No idea why as they are supposedly the most unvaxxed. Oh and old spinster looking women wear masks too.

life as usual except for in metro areas, although in some places psycho boomers and upper class white female cunts demand masks in their stores but nobody goes to those anyways

The what now? Covid? We had that in Florida a couple years ago I think. Shit was crazy for a couple months, people thought the world was ending and shit. But then we went back to normal when it was clear that it was just a psyop.
How is anyone still talking about this nonsense?

>about half to 2/3's the people are still in favor of libtard lockdown/mask shit
>only as many people against it because of military bases/unincorporated areas where red voters live
>the libtards are honestly dumb as fuck, like not very bright people

t. San Diego, California

>my captcha says TYS0N

>covid situation
Texas quit playing pandemic like a year ago

Massachusetts, don't ask don't tell. Wearing a mask is STRONGLY SUGGESTED

Nevada. We have mask mandates still, but it’s just a formality at this point. Everything is pretty much normal again. I just got it. Have been feverish and achy for two days now. Pretty mild stuff.

idk what you faggots are on about, nobody gives a shit about covid, faggots, or niggers in savannah except the SCAD trannies. kinda comfy.

LA is still masked to death. Everyone fakes their vaxxpass to play the game….. it’s gay as fuck. Leftists should be hanged from trees across the nation.

I’m Chester!

HI Chester

sure are a lot of faggots still wearing masks for that
.t former texas user

Definitely mild but don’t underestimate the length. I had it for 14 days to the tee. I was at a 10th of my strength, had a problem carrying in groceries and got winded fast. I am not overweight or out of shape. Weirdest thing was no cough. Not a single one.

Stop lying. I went to every big city in TX six months ago and masks were everywhere 50/50.
>inb4 I LiVe iN tHe CoUnTRy fAG
Was way outside cities and still saw masks at gas stations etc stop larping and punk your citizens more

>sure are a lot of faggots still wearing masks for that
Idk, went out to eat last weekend and literally 1 person had mask on. A bit back when omnicron hype was at its peak, maybe 1/3 - 1/4 people in the grocery store had a mask.

>big city in TX
Big cities here are just pad pozed as any where else