Is this ever going to end? Is it going to be like this forever? Most of the population is vaxxed...

Is this ever going to end? Is it going to be like this forever? Most of the population is vaxxed. Why can’t we just go back to normal. I’m so tired of it all

Attached: 112DE49D-6E27-4ED6-AA87-937A39DF1971.jpg (1170x1022, 519.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/vPHlo2P3TG22/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Why can’t we just go back to normal.
I'm asking that question for 40 years.

Software source code needs to be leaked first, user. It's not likely it'll happen either.

Attached: 1632926897467.png (1200x960, 272.86K)

Two weeks!

Yeah it will end when you fucking ki-

If you don't live in a shithole, it's been over for months if not a year. Sorry you're a citynigger. Hope you find a cure for that (9mm probably)

You go back to normal the day you stop reading news

I'm unvaxxed and have worn a mask like 3 times total in the last 2 years. This shit is only real if you believe it is.

It won't go away until the people start shooting the politicians in the back of the head.

Attached: politics-no-thanks-ok-41954287.png (500x394, 81.2K)

this too shall pass

This won't end without an ocean of blood and you faggots know it.

You almost sound like you're trolling. No. It will be over when we, people, say it's over. How many times do we need to say it? bitchute.com/video/vPHlo2P3TG22/

Just keep up with Icke's posts to know where we stand at any given time.

>we did what you say, just leave us alone!
you sound like a weak, clueless victim.
if you had never done what they said, none of this would. have continued. it is spinelessness that gives them power.
do not comply, do not negotiate with terrorists.

It’s not even ”litteraly the flu” anymore. You get a headache for a few hours and a runny nose for a few days.

I have covid right now. Got it from my mom. She had joint pain, but for me I'm just a little tired and my nose is dry.

Short answer is no, they're never going to let it end. All the control, and all the massive amounts of money being made - there's no incentive to allow it to end.

>BA
>not BSc
ngmi.

rest, eat some good red meat and drink plenty of water/hot drinks.
it'll be gone in a few days.
the only difference is that it lowers blood oxygen levels, eating steak raises your iron and so your oxygen carried.
fresh fruits and vegetables have vitamin C, which helps the iron work.

Attached: 1632673045589.gif (619x672, 1.36M)

If anyone is reading this, this is correct. Eat liver too.

Just two more weeks.

It's been a dead meme for months, in some places (like my state) it never even began, downtowns are lively without passports of any sort, all the mandates have been struck down, life has returned to normal. Go outside for once you freak

Attached: 1635654166815.png (512x512, 246.38K)

Vitamin D (10,000 IU a day) + K2
Zinc

yeah organ meat is good, for overall health too.
liver and kidney, have some pate once a week if you can't find liver.
sardines are good too, oily fish and small enough that they have the lowest mercury absorption, about a thousand times lower proportionally to farmed salmon.

I think all this corona paranoia will blow off in two weeks

10k is too high.
he only needs 4-5k.
10k is the upper healthy limit. it won't cause you noticeable side effects until 50-100k though.
sun exposure plus decent supplementation is best.

>liberal states finally have an excuse to completely secure power over their populations via “public health”
>why won’t they give this ultimate power up

user, do you fail to understand the nature of man? NGMI

I live in Arizona and Covid has been generally over here since the summer of 21. Only fucking Uber/Lyft and the airport makes you keep a mask on

This

But they won't.

D3 is possibly the most important nutrient your body can have. You may as well take more. As far as I know, 10k+ is perfectly fine if you don’t have it with dairy/high calcium, balance it out with k2(mk7) and have with a good quality protein.

Minor illness or not.

Much of it is not even absorbed if we are talking about a fat person.