THE NEW TRIUMVIRATE

These three men will be responsible for ending the republic and restore order in the American empire.

1. Elon musk, the currently richest man on the planet, represents Crassus (the richest man in history). His insane wealth with finance the new order.

2.Joe Rogan represents Pompeius. Like him, he probably is the most influential and loved non-politican in the United States right now.

3. Finally Jordan Peterson is the newcomer under these three, but his influence is growing exponentially just like Ceasar.

These three are part of the Elite, just like their Roman predecessors, but they hate the establishment (senate) and will change the political course of the American empire.

History repeats itself!

Attached: 93B7E696-94BA-4EAC-B8EB-51CE92D6D994.jpg (1800x1641, 423.75K)

Nice LARP

Rogaine is standing on a crate to make himself seem taller.

He suffered from Crohn's.
Allegedly.

Imagine loving the taste of another mans semen this much.
Imagine you love it so much that you pay for it.

Based on Elon's height of 6'2", rogan is 5'6", that's with Elon leaning down and joe tip toeing.

Leaders inspire us to do good or bad. Without leaders you can’t form a movement. Without a movement you can’t have change nor power. Low IQ retards can’t comprehend this fact

Will Jordan Peterson move to Texas?

>JP
>new Caesat
Lmao no.
Caesar was basically the equivalent of the Pope mixed with a genius military leader and a huge playboy Chad on top of that, but unlike the Pope he fucked girls instead of little boys. Also Caesar was assassinated at the age of 55, Peterson is already 59, he's missed his youth to do extraordinary things.

What would they even begin to change?
They're just centrist's Don Lemon and friends

no no no, niggers and jewish historians assured me that the richest person in human history was a black king from Mali

Imagine if Elon got radicalised on here and spend all his money trying to save the white race

The New Chudviriate.

This would be an awesome timeline, but we're getting the demolition man one instead.

It’s actually kind of stupid but if these three wanted too they could probably raise and army abs March into dc and I think our pathetic ruling class would flee just like the senate when ceasar approached rome.

The American system is so decrepit it’s ready to be kicked over. We are just waiting on the right man to do it

>no military power/ influence or even experience
>lots of faggotry

Kys OP

Yeah sadly you really need a person with military leadership/experience to be part of this group so military everywhere have a new proverbial "leader" that they follow in their mind.

Times have changed. In rome military accomplishments meant power, in todays world you have power by controlling the narrative.

Attached: ACCA8E52-8300-408E-BD04-0E58D0391D34.jpg (1170x895, 426.21K)

This but also the current insane bourgeoise obsessions (diversity, transhumanism etc) is dysgenic and chaotic. I don’t see these rulers consolidating power under their current underhanded and insane woke religion.

I see the large National governments literally spiraling apart. They will disintegrate based on their own insane internal “logic”

I foresee local governments (states and cities etc) and corporations being the future of government. Corporations already have more impact on your life than the us federal
Government, the un etc

If this happened, the greater American empire would claim all cis lunar space and Mars by 2050. Space force to be replaced by the American Void corps.

Space colonization does the trick, a double digit IQ work force wouldn't be worth the launch cost.

If you really want an ethnostate earth won't be a viable option for the foreseeable future.

Attached: EGL3LZmX0AAva4Z.jpg (1200x804, 299.89K)