HAPPENING: NILS LOFGREN REMOVES MUSIC FROM SPOTIFY

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

>Lofgren, 70, joined Canadian legends Young and Joni Mitchell in removing their music from the streaming service in protest of the podcaster.

>“A few days ago, my wife Amy and I became aware of Neil and Daryl [Hannah] standing with hundreds of health care professionals, scientists, doctors and nurses in calling out Spotify for promoting lies and misinformation that are hurting and killing people,” the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer wrote on Young’s newsletter Saturday.

>“When these heroic women and men, who’ve spent their lives healing and saving ours, cry out for help you don’t turn your back on them for money and power. You listen and stand with them.”

nypost.com/2022/01/30/nils-lofgren-latest-to-pull-from-spotify-in-joe-rogan-protest/

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 9.47.50 AM.png (1500x1154, 1.21M)

It's over for Spotify. Nils has spoken

kek at all these has-beens thinking Spotify survives on their faggoty hippy music.
Don't they know zoomers be bussin on dat music scene fr?

Attached: frfr.jpg (600x777, 64.05K)

literally who

Universal music group

this

Literally who?

>Wearing a Kaepernick shirt
Oh another nigger loving cuck

When rage against the machine pulls out of spotify is when the singularity collapses.
>NO, not that machine!!11! reeeeeee

Bingo. These greedy boomer uppity gippy fucks sont make any money from spotify and are pulling their music to try to sell it to the same boomer retards that bought their bullshit in the 90s. Now they have an excuse to be greedy and blame it on the alt right neo nazi joe rogan.

>“When these heroic women and men, who’ve spent their lives healing and saving ours, cry out for help you don’t turn your back on them for money and power. You listen and stand with them.”
Unless they refuse an unnecessary medical procedure being forced on them for money and power.

LEGENDARY ROCK PLAYER GRUG MUG FROM GRUG MUG AND THE MOGBY GOGS SAYS THING by ogda bogda, cool part of day, 40,000 B.C

>Grug Mug wants NO MORE misinformation about the safety and efficacy of drinking coagulated blood

>Grug Mug know from Black-Rock clan elder that coagulated blood keep away the spirits of the dead from his penis and give him mighty sons

>If Grug Mug not see people start to drink coagulated blood, Grug Mugs strong son (Grug Mug not penis ghosts) Grug Mugda here beat head with rock to stop other caves doing remember-bangs of Grug Mugs rock bangs, as Grug Mug owns the rights to those rock bangs and will bang rocks in other cave owned by Black-Rock clan

Attached: grug mug and the mogby gogs.jpg (500x500, 41.93K)

all of these weak people wouldn't have done it had Neil not done it first. I can at least respect Young for doin that, I don't agree but he's always done that kind of thing, these other nobodies are just trying to get an ounce of fame back into their lives

Universal music group

None of these people make their own decisions about anything. They're all just doing drugs and molesting teenagers while a bunch of corporate suits write their statements.

>how to go from cultural irrelevance to non-existence in one easy step

Attached: 1642991933684.jpg (462x463, 58.97K)

Noooooo!!!!! Not Nils!!!!!!

>literally who
>Literally who?
Guitarist for Neil Young's Crazy Horse and Bruce Springsteen.

This is the most accurate description for the boomer music performers I have ever read.

I've been learning so many names of boomer nobodies the last couple days

>NILS LOFGREN
He doesn't have any of his own music, and he sure as fuck ain't getting anything by springsteen pulled

As long as migos, lilknobby and big niggardry remain on spotify, these retarded boomers are wasting their time. Zoomers don't listen to their music.

>spotify
liberals eating each other.

>all the hasbeen boomers are pulling out of Spotify
OH NONONONO

HOLY MOLY NOT NILS LOFGREN?!?!?

Irrelevant boomer thread #383837483922929393828

I fucking hate artists.

Neil doesn't even own his music.

SPBP.
How many boomers even use Spotify?
The user base must be like 90% millennials, zoomers and some Gen-X'ers.
Boomers are mostly using Facebook on their iPads.
If they want to hear music, they buy a CD from Amazon.

who? ah who cares keep wasting boomers

Attached: TheCowPulley.webm (1280x718, 1.21M)

Boomers use XM. Or pandora if they are savvy

Who tf would care even he did. No springsteen fag listens to Spotify anyways when they got all his vinyls.

Neil Young (who should change his name to Neil Old) is a one-trick pony whose entire musical shtick is "protest songs", and now he is fervently defending trillion dollar corporations and their merger with government, which is literally the definition of fascism. He doesn't deserve any respect at all.

>legends
ok Jews