Let's see how Spotify react now that they're attacked where it hurts the most: their wallet...

Let's see how Spotify react now that they're attacked where it hurts the most: their wallet. Will they keep up the good fight?

Attached: 1643548360928.jpg (1080x2091, 636.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8B8On0__AJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

boomer rock ain't worth $20 let alone $2,000,000,000

Well looks like facts say otherwise. That's a $2b market cap loss for them

people need to realize fast how sinister and real this takeover of the mind is. this shit has to be defeated or we are all fucked

How long will it be before these people removing their content from spotify realize spotify is the only reason their music makes any money nowadays

consider the following ntflix is still super woke and lost even more

Oh no wokebros, i thought we had him this time.

Attached: 35141243241235.jpg (1879x947, 124.06K)

this narrative has been deboonked, Pierre.

Attached: 1C08E2D7-5E03-4703-9F59-9B98E981F049.jpg (1592x812, 341.26K)

Tech stocks are losing right now. The game is over.

Attached: twitter_stock.jpg (616x608, 62.61K)

entire market is down, this is just noise.old man neil irrelevant

Boomers will be gone soon, and their shitty music will be forgotten. Neil Young and Joni Mitchell will be as relevant as Frankie Laine and Patti Page.

The stock is overpriced to begin with, and the market took a huge drop. People are paying big money for a hyped loser.

Who's actually stupid enough to believe neil young is worth $2 billion?

Who are any of these people, what is a spotify, and why should I care about any of this?

The earnings report is coming up this week

Attached: spotify finance.png (377x806, 53.38K)

Who?

>Superficial brainlet interpretation of market dip
>I GUESS THE FACTS ARE SETTLED
Why am I starting to instinctively wince when I see my country's flag on here?

this. who would actually pay for music, you'd have to be retarded.

Join the club, I'm a firm believer in mutt's law thanks to my retarded country

>Be Neil Young
>Be world famous singer/songwriter
>Most famous thing about you is a line in another band's song, criticizing you.
The butthurt is real.

it's hilarious to see all you authoritarian leftist fascists have zero clue what market cap is or what its price means

Oh no are you telling me the people cancelling their spotify are pushing Sony to fire Joe Rogan?

I bet if they do that they'll get those subscribers back despite sticking by him at the start of all this drama! That would be the smartest move to do after all! Gotta love when lefties fail at guilt tripping.

Cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=8B8On0__AJs

They never had....
>See gained 2 billion just yesterday, let's tax it away!

I wish we'd go back to when we treated musicians, actors and artists no different than sex workers.

Follow the money.
Neil Young sold of half of the rights to his music to an investment fund that are big into pfizer and uses a former pfizer CEO as their advicer.

lol brainlet stocks go up and down all the time.

kek they're so fucking willfully stupid and ignorant, like a bunch of spoiled children