‘I will die free’: Unvaccinated Burke County man denied kidney transplant by hospital

this makes reddit happy for some reason

Attached: file.png (1635x482, 86.88K)

It's a spectacularly poor decision
>I trust medicine enough to cut me open, replace my kidney with a donor kidney and place me on heavy duty immunosuppressants for the rest of my life to prevent rejection
>I do not trust medicine to vaccinate me, to prevent dying from covid the week after the transplant due to being immunosuppressed

Attached: EZsZ6TAX0AEK4Hv.jpg (399x400, 15.06K)

Free from what?

His decision is not based on logic, but politics.

and it is also 100% guaranteed to kill him, culture war is not worth dying for

Does he have children?

You mean principles
Something that (((you))) will never have

Its not.
>Agrees to be cut open and have his kidney replaced.
>Does not agree to have a mystery juioce pumped into his vains.
Being against the vax, doesn't mean he is against other medical expertise.
Unless he stated that.

>IF IT SAVES JUST ONE LIFE

Attached: C0EC2BAB-E0BC-413D-B1B4-D429735FB210.jpg (601x508, 46.86K)

You can have shit princices.

He will die from covid shortly after receiving the transplant without being vaccinated. The immunosuppressants required to allow a transplanted organ not to be rejected mean your body is no longer capable of fighting covid on its own.

Attached: canada_newspaper.png (960x1037, 1.61M)

Except he agrees to have mystery juice pumped into his system for the rest of his life. Transplants aren't one and done.

nigger you can't even spell

Attached: covidiots.jpg (734x767, 128.92K)

I would no longer blame "the elites" for wanting to humiliate and slowly exterminate these faggots if I wasn't forced to live in the same rotting corpse of a society as them

Attached: reddit hylics.png (491x763, 132.17K)

Prove it.

>princices

Attached: african_cookout.webm (640x640, 1.43M)

Go on...

Wow its shame the jab doesn't work then isn't it

They like le freedum and freedum fighters
They're literally NPCs, they don't have to be consistent

Why is he going to die? Not only can you live fine with no kidneys on dialysis; but dialysis is free for all US citizens since Nixon.

That's why I don't give a fuck about vaxtards dying, in fact I am happy to see them suffer

Reddit is owned by spooks. There is a large amount of jews there as well. I would space anti semitic stuff on there and get perma banned.
They even have reddit karma to see if big sky daddy jew gets mad lmao

LMAO Anti vaxxers are low IQ suicidal mongs. Covid is getting rid of them thankfully. When it's all over these idiots will no longer be around.

I would love for some jew nigger doctor to tell me I'm going to die. Hahaha. Fucking squirrles man.

Who's to say that the organ wasn't vaxxed? What if the organ had one dose from its former owner and given to one with three vax jabs. I know I maybe slightly retarted but the possibilities of a unvaxxed heart or kidney or whatever doing no damage to a vaccinated patient but the other way round could be deadly? How so? How do they know for absolute certainty that it will not work?

Attached: 10348443_t.gif (200x113, 1.29M)

It's not a question of trust, it's oppression
They are making you take it by force (economic coercion is force)
Redditards love this, because they have been conditioned to love ot by decades of propaganda. It just happens that the propaganda designed to promote neoliberal agenda works against it right now.

The donor also has to be vaccinated so the organ can't be a vessel for transmitted covid, which also may kill the person in their weakened immunosuppressed state.

>Politics
You misspelled "principle", and in any other time period a man dying for those is commendable but you fucking faggots are so demoralized you can't even recognize what a moral stance looks like let alone take one yourself.

And by covid is getting rid of them you mean they are not dying of covid so the hospitals had to start refusing basic procedures to them just to pump up the unvaxxed deaths a bit.

I was badly concussed here and was in the hospital for a week with two MRIs.

Vaccinations were brought up ONCE: my doctor said, "If you're not vaccinated but want to be, you'll have to wait until after you finish these examinations in 6 weeks."

Literally no one else in my life, including work, has asked or cared.

>All the new variants dodge the fucking vax anyway

The guy is extremely unwell and dialysis isn't enough
>Chad Carswell, a double amputee who has undergone several major surgeries on his heart, now faces a different battle. Carswell told Channel 9′s Dave Faherty his kidney is only operating at about 4%.

>Dialysis three times a week keeps him going, but the solution is temporary.

>“Without (a kidney transplant) there’s no telling how much longer I’ll be here, I have to have a kidney to prolong my life,” he said.

he is based. If he is willing to die for what he believes than he is truly human. Imagine a country full of people like him: your politicians will know that if they do something unpopular, they will literally be raped to death.

Nobody dies from covid you retard

How's his inmune system after the operation? isn't he dying of covid,regardless of vax status,if he gets it?

Good riddance.

If you want to live, get a jab or just die.

What about a fresh dead body that has the organ donor mark? Do they jab the body with all three shots and boosters to be able to work? I'm sure some donors who in their respects not be vaccinated from COVID would be a better match for those who aren't vaccinated? And don't think I'm having a go at anyone or yourself, but I'm trying to fix a scratch if that makes any sense?

Attached: 60329805_3260152174010568_5681623416231165952_o.jpg (1278x715, 80.5K)

What principle? He is willing to have his immune system destroyed by a lifetime of immunosuppressive drugs, but not willing to get a single vaccine. It's purely politics he's doing it.

Did they think we were lying when we said we would literally die before taking the vaxx?
Sorry, I'm just not taking it.

I wouldn't have a clue, an uninfected unvaccinated donor organ is probably fine.

Attached: 1521754846953.png (800x600, 19.33K)

A friend of mine has no kidneys (as in both have been completely removed) and a dialysis machine at home. He uses it daily for comfort but said he can go up to a month without it being life-threatening. I get the feeling that they've just decided to kill this man.

Yeah that's a good explanation for what I get off the screencaps from Reddit too, hylics.. But you wouldn't think they'd fill up with such evil.. Unless the world really is that sick.

It was never about the vaccine.
It was never about the pandemic.

And yes, that applies to both sides, you will never see people in Japan protesting mask mandates, you will never see Japanese people mocking other Japanese people that die of COVID.

Attached: knittingpattern-Knit-Face-Mask-Free-Knitting-Pattern-ft.jpg (616x400, 319.94K)

No jab, no problems. Seethe and cope with your schizophrenic delusions, troon.

>>Chad Carswell, a double amputee who has undergone several major surgeries on his heart
Man is a literal waste of everyone's time yet he's so entiteled.

God! Whenever a leftard is posted here, no matter what the subject is, I can help but notice the dead eyes.
Why is that? Hedonism? NPCs? Or just leftism sucking their souls out? It is kind of scary

btw, how long until we start seeing people doing terrorist attacks on hospitals? I mean, it would be easy to go and stab some doctors and you can easily get a high death rate. in burger land you can probably go Rambo on a hospital and get double digits. Also it was the hospital that told you that it was ok if you die, so why even have any remorse when you go for the high KDA? In some countries I would imagine it being very counter productive to do it, but in countries like Canada or Australia they probably did up the security of hospitals because I cannot be the only one who has the idea that if the hospital threatens your life, you should do the same.

Then again, I expect Canadians or Australians to stop sucking dick, get a gun and do something anti-social..... but the emigrants in the countries probably could do it, lol.

Attached: 1637680418292.gif (540x720, 3.17M)

It's religious fanaticism. If they were living in Medieval Europe and you offended them, these cunts would accuse you of heresy and tell a mob to lynch you.

Well, why I don't agree for the vaccine (you shouldn't be refused a transplant for not participating in an experimental experiment), it brings the question of smokers, obese, alcoholics, junkies.

Should all these people who made actual well documented poor life choices be refused any sort of transplant (as it's just a waste and it could be more benefical for somebody who didn't do poor choices) ?

>I want to die on my own terms

NOOOOO YOU CANT DO THAT. wait, HAHAHAH he is dying on his own terms!!!! LMAO

Just watch. Within 5 years, the unvaxxed will be the only viable donors and this hospital just murdered a man because politics.

One form of "medicine" there has been granted total legal immunity.

Drugs. They're all (seriously) on a cocktail of Dr. Goldberg's finest elixirs.

you have to take a mass of other vaccines before transplants pal, his decision to ghost just this one is abyssimally stupid

No no. They squeeze the pee out before they put the kidney in, I think.

>I trust a doctor enough to put a thermometer in my mouth
>I do not trust a doctor enough to put his dick in my mouth
such hypocrisy

>Fanaticism
Bullshits, have you seen how happy IS terrorists are? Amish are the happiest humans I have ever seen. If anything fanaticism causes people to be stupidly happy.
This might be the cause in some cases, but I have seen health, fit and well paid leftards who look like a walking corpse

Explain how that's relevant.

This. Standard practice to give scarce organs to those with the best survival chances. Anti vaxxers are the biggest snowflakes.

Does reddit understand that they are puppets for totalitarian regime or are they coping?

>his decision to ghost just this one is abyssimally stupid
Is this a face of a thinker?

Attached: Chad_Carswell.jpg (720x1280, 49.67K)

Life

The uninjected are already used as organ farms for the wealthy.
No one even wants the tainted flesh of the injected for the short time they have left.

Honestly at this point you should avoid any medical facilities if you are in intact human, they are desperate for premium organs.

>not allowing some jew to inject you with poison is a shit principle
You will die honorless

They aren't trying to hide from the 'Killer' virus.

Attached: 4392670_orig.gif (500x200, 1M)

Damaged kidney patients are one of the worst candidates for any vaccine, they're full of heavy metals. Hospitals kill kidney patients with flu shots all the time.

Why won't you let your doctor put his penis in your mouth? Are you some kind of science denying chudcel?

Reedit is not control by the ccp?

How is your sexual fantasy relevant?

So then why does he want the transplant if he's against being poisoned?

Saying "I don't understand" isn't an argument retard

So then why did you state that when you used your silly analogy?

well said Ivan, well said

>drug isn't even approved
>somehow it's required when it's been proven scientifically the drug does nothing against covid

doctors should be skinned alive and flesh tanned to hang on public display.
for science obviously.

cope and dilate

You're falsely comparing symbolism with the physical word

Cope with what? And I don't have control over my pupil size.

Faggots like you.

Your post sounds like a vague statement made to be pureposely deceptful.

Hedonism and most don't believe in a higher power or anything after death so it reinforces their materialism and hedonism. They are just empty husks spreading their empty way of life and misery to everyone else.

lol shut the fuck up Klaus

This entire COVID clusterfuck has just deepened my hatred for plebbit and my disdain for doctors.
The Hippocratic Oath was brutally murdered and the world just fucking watched. I have no faith in mankind and nukes are the only way for Mother Nature to take another shot at it.

Attached: Occupy2.jpg (750x948, 133.97K)

So what, should fat fucks be turned away for heart surgery because the doctor doesn't think they'll change their lifestyle and just get a heart attack again? Maybe athletes should be denied medical treatment for injuries because it's just going to keep happening? Dumb fucking bootlicker, especially when, you know, there are plenty of proven effective drugs that can treat COVID that doctors and governments just outright refuse to administer because they don't get a fucking paycheque out of it

The inclusion of covid vaccines into organ transplant requirements is clearly a political move by the medical establishment. The immunosuppressing process is antagonist to a myriad of vaccines and renders many others useless.

This stuff has taken decades of unpopular research to break through big pharma bought hospitals and doctors for very old and well understood vaccines, much less one that was made two years ago and rushed through the system.

The Mark of the Beast

>because the doctor doesn't think they'll change their lifestyle and just get a heart attack again?
Yes, that is how transplants work

Based freedom enjoyer.

But beast mode is exactly what you want.

And how about you address the rest of the post? The vax isn't an exclusive treatment for COVID. They're doing this to make a fucking statement, nothing more.

Reddit revels in death. Leftists in general want to see people die.

Donor organs are in short supply. If there's two people on the transplant list and one will follow doctors orders and the other wont, the first guy gets it. Nobody is entitled to a transplant.

Athletes keep getting treatment for injuries because there is no supply constraint there.

what a man, hope u survive fren

Attached: omgharz.gif (466x466, 242.78K)

Trusting forced medical procedure

Just be a Rothshild bro.

Attached: R99.jpg (274x184, 8.39K)

Hes forced to take immunosuppressants.

>Take vaccine that only works when immune response is strong
>Immunosuppressants reduce immune response

He isn't. He can refuse treatment, as he did now

It's just the typical reddit cope. They know they will die and need to celebrate when 1 unvaxxed to 100 000 vaxxed person dies.
Let them have their fun, because the last laugh will be the sweatest

You can have a new heart every couple of years.
Just stop being poor.

Attached: R101.jpg (670x766, 101.38K)

Oh ok , then what is your post referring to?

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-060059.png (1080x1063, 134.91K)

lmao why would he get covid?

do you think the vax will fix that? retard

Ivermectin isn't in short supply as a matter of fact. Nor are many other proven effective treatments for COVID. Kind of curious how it simply MUST be the vax, huh? Almost like there's a fucking agenda at work here. These fucking bureaucrats, these medical cunts and their shills are the fucking scum of the earth.

Rusbro has the right idea.

False
It was actually his 7th.

>You misspelled "principle",

lol in psychoanalysis this is called the effect of "symbolic castration", when deep down in your nigger soul you start to suspect that you're behaving irrational and contradictory (like the dumb boomer in OP's post) yet you still cling to "Muh principles" the big imaginary big Other that makes you worship it despite the material reality around you.

Attached: 1642359481191.png (1999x1860, 947.73K)

That's not how the site works. The site would call it mostly true if the date was off.

I guess, but kidney is a product of human body, most have one so its reasonable to want one in you, and the doctor is responsible for fuckups. The vaccine is untested gene therapy, its reasonable to not want it into your body. Also nobody is taking responsibility for the jab if something goes wrong.

>The vaccine is untested
I mean it's not, there's a year worth of Phase 3 data available now, 10 billion doses administered and approved by the FDA and all other western public health agencies.

>she did not use a corrosive chemical

And vaccines are usually tested about 10 years before administered to the masses, and doesn't change the fact nobody is taking the responsibility for it, if something goes wrong.

full delusion lmao

Currently, as in this exact day I know 7 people with covid. Each one of them has been vaccinated. The vaccine doesn’t work. Also, they’re fine. It’s just a cold.

>you didnt take forced medical procedure.. die faggot
heartless piece of shit. i hope there is some redemption. how can that crazy person even use the word empathy.

Anyone who visit a doctor reporting possible side effects gets told it can't be the vaccines that caused.

Well fuck him, covid 100% would kill him while he is on immunosuppression drugs till the rest of his life. The organ would be totally wasted anyway.

too bad taking the vaccine was more important than the kidney thing

medicine is crazy

Attached: cooper is retarded.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

Buy these people guns!

ivermectin doesn't work on covid
you've never set foot in a lab or a hospital so kindly get bent

I don't get the meme.

But Mike Lindell told me it does!

so? he should still have access to necessary medical care to survive, his decision to receive a shot shouldn't have any bearing on that.

Attached: CuXx68bWYAA3uzn.jpg (1023x731, 84.39K)

>Immunosuppression therapy is necessary for surgury.
>Take this vaccine which requires a functioning immune system.
Can someone explain this jewish trickery to me? Sounds like bullshit.

that's fucked man, you should probably take a break from computers

Hahahahaha hopefully more CHUDS die free, I'm enjoying this display of the consequences of their hubris

it does work i used it and the coof went away. you know what else works hydrogen peroxide in your ears and nose.

Did you hear about the guy that was having a heart transplant because he already had heart issues so they denied the transplant because he didn't want to take the vaccine which has already proven to have side effects damaging your heart.
Should he really have to take the risk when he's already close to death?

Well, bye.

It's a matter of principle. He deserves the right to say yes or no.

Your T and B-cell responses are still functional on immunosuppressants, but you won't be able to form any new ones or fight a disease without help or vaccination.

i'm aware that this is a shill thread and you're being paid to be here but all the other vaccines have gone through the approval process, your argument is invalid

it's almost as if he could get it before the surgery so that his body makes the antibodies before his immune system is weakened by ciclosporin

There are doubtless unvaxxes organs available. This is murder pure and simple.

Covid itself has a much higher rate of causing myocarditis and pericarditis than the vaccine.

covid isn't real sweetie

Why do you think the "unvaccinated = adversary" angle is pushed so hard? US vs THEM is great so long as THEM isn't the gubbermint

Attached: ershin.png (894x943, 857.82K)

Proof?

I would rather sleep in mud and eat tree barks than taking vaxx. That's how committed I am. Fuck all kikes. I will keep on fighting even if I am the last man on this earth.

Attached: 1640358257161.jpg (553x552, 49.5K)