This won't end well

>spend a week honking non-stop and piss everyone off
>even piss off other truckers who can't get any sleep
>supply chain disrupted, people can't get food
>everyone turns on the honkers
>movement destroyed simply out of spite
This is exactly how it will go, retards. Have fun while it lasts.

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 207.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MADvxFXWvwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gotta break some eggs to make an omelette

>have fun retards while it lasts

Attached: 260c534509e136d0ebac52a1c550bf1c7cbfc767908d470b5329ea5ea87f7d74.jpg (583x616, 41.19K)

HONK HONK

Schizo discord spamming the catalog with trucks threads. Can't wait for these fuckers to be thrown in jail so we won't have their spam clogging Any Forums

get food farmers market style

>spend a week honking non-stop and piss everyone off
>even piss off other truckers who can't get any sleep
>everyone turns on the honkers
>movement destroyed simply out of spite
This is exactly how it will go, retards. Have fun while it lasts.

Attached: 1619120591225.png (454x520, 19.76K)

This is how i-----

Attached: 1643518012147.jpg (967x1024, 67.1K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
The tranny shill is mad that his group of a dozen trannies who do it for free can't keep up with all the truck threads!

Attached: 1640843792500.gif (500x290, 1.92M)

All your memes aren't going to stop the inevitable. We're in the honeymoon phase right now. Everyone's excited and watching for the latest updates. But after a few days regular people are going to start turning on the honkers. How would you feel if this was happening outside your house? You'd laugh for the first 2 nights, then start thinking "okay but when the fuck is this going to end?" and slowly you'd start turning on them.

ok cool

Honk on honky

Seethe and dilate.

Attached: 1643534132874.png (960x508, 552.24K)

Science says sleep is racist

Even the most obedient leftie will never forget that their leader literally fled and abandoned them to the honking.

But it is happening now right shill?

Attached: 38postsbythatID.jpg (2350x1690, 533.72K)

See what I mean? You can't even conjure a proper response. It's just memes. You know what I'm saying is true. If you believed it was false you'd give a response.

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: 1642037525166.png (1424x1581, 185.41K)

no, they're glad the political class got out of country alive and safe and are mad at the truckers for being natzys

Nice copypasta man, that's really funny. Anyway, care to explain how this incessant honking and disruption of a city WON'T cause a massive backlash and cripple the movement?

>regular people are going to start turning on the honkers
normies are already against them you nigger dick loving faggot. It's the whole point of them protesting, otherwise, all of leafland would have mass protested long ago.

The low IQ anti vax lorry wagies are losing income and will simply have to go back to waging soon.

I think the honking phase of the protest will end in the next couple of days. These guys are in it for the long haul. They're just partying and letting out energy right now. The government is going to have to do something because a lot of people are not going to be able to get to work on monday. I hope they decide to negotiate and not pull some bullshit and inflame things because that could get very ugly.

Yep. Not just this but there will be consequences.

then tell us mr. smart, how should they go about voicing their discontent?

It's just that you're not really worth my time. Now go dig that hair ball out of your wound.

>Nice copypasta man, that's really funny. Anyway, care to explain how this incessant honking and disruption of a city WON'T cause a massive backlash and cripple the movement?

Attached: 1623521373463.png (353x353, 71.04K)

>normies are already against them
I'm talking about people that are on the fence, or even hardcore supporters. Of course the normie Lefties are against them, but when even people who agree with them turn on them, that's an issue. And with such a sloppy and destructive method as honking 24/7 and blocking roads, that's bound to happen.

no justice no peace
buildings can be rebuild user

>will simply have to go back to waging soon
they can't go back. that's why they're protesting. kek

If this method of protest is so effective, surely it wouldn't take you more than a minute to type up a defense of it. You're telling me to don't "have the time" to do that? Bullshit. You just know I'm right.

Sneed's feed and seed.

Nobody cares what Americans have to say on this subject.

>If this method of protest is so effe-- ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK

Attached: 1637308839123.gif (1540x1222, 820.13K)

you don't understand how much people hate
the governmnet, easy argument

This isn't your country you retarded shill faggot, why don't you mind your business and go suck a nigger cock you fucking retard.

They do actually. The fate of the US and Canada are intertwined and we're the only ones actually physically supporting them.

Attached: 1631437265286.jpg (1887x378, 114.04K)

hating the government is one thing - shitting up the board with dozens of threads every minute is infuriating. trudeau is a faggot but you schizo discord are way faggier than him. only solution is to imprison both you, the truckers and trudeau

WHAT A BASED CHINESE MAN

Attached: 1630596091623.jpg (614x960, 110.54K)

You're right about everything.
It's either going to make the faggot leftists actually stop and think "maybe we shouldn't push the people who actually produce and transport everything I consume with getting an experimental jab to protect me from the apocalyptic 99.7% survival rate of natural immunity."
Or it's going to make the faggots double down and push their jew cum injections even harder.

Vaggot maskies aren't going to do shit lmao.
If they did, they wouldn't be boostermaxxed and wearing the serf muzzle.
HONK HONK

Poor little faggot, are your bbc threads getting crushed under all the truck threads? Did you have a meeting in your discord and are unable to come up with a solution?

Attached: 1637311523575.gif (255x192, 761.63K)

remember how much the government
is infringing on peoples freedom

Why do people say this. Clogging up /pol. There is literally thousands of threads. If you don't like it start your own that's more interesting faggot

>anyone who doesn't share my own opinion is a discord tranny
go back to r_the/ptg/ - adults are talking

It's a shill who is seething mad that for once he and his group of trannies are not the ones shitting up the board

They should block all the freeways and major roads

>thousands of threads
factually incorrect - try again

They should occupy government buildings and obtain physical evidence of treason and traitorous activity.
They should branch out and occupy all of downtown forcing a military response
let the entire world see what true patriotism looks like!

Newfags say it as well. I've made threads where people say I'm clogging up the board. First page is full of tranny hate posts and nigger worship. /pol is a true reflection of American society. Shove BBC down dissidents throats

That wouldn't work. Block off all transport. Railways. Ports. AirPorts with trucks. Then demand that the politicians step down and put a people's trial in place to prosecute the politicians

Don't cry there's a BBC thread on the first page. You'll be okay

You are the kind of glownigger, that no one here will fall for.
Freedom has it's price and the leafs are willing to pay it, since the Trudeau regime won't end this shitshow until everyone is boostered 10 times, jab-faschism is fully implemented and people accept to be no more than cattle instead of citizens with rights and freedoms.
And you whine about supply chain shortages and traffic jams? Seriously?
The leafs have to lose so much more than their favourite Skittle pack and other unimportant shit.

Good.

>This is exactly how it will go, retards. Have fun while it lasts.
>admitting to being a shill

Will do. Go suck a foreskin kike

Attached: Kike damange control.gif (2000x1153, 365.09K)

>peoples trial
Justice system is pozzed
Institutions are too corrupt and rotten to function as they should
The only option is violence
And since without the support of a large amount of citizens to act as rank and file soldiers that could spread out across the nation and operate a guerilla war is impossible
the only true option is to force the hand of the corrupt government
let the entire world see what they are willing to do when a group of dissidents refuses to comply
Make it as bloody as possible and make sure to record as much of it as possible
Have people whos only job is to sneak out USB sticks with video of the slaughter on it
Like what the people of Kashmir did when they shut off their internet
It is almost a certainty that before a military response they will start jammers and cut physical lines so no communication can get out

Rent free sally. Youre not supposed to openly admit you faggots are running pysop campaign here. If you do then it means youre scared. Stay mad. Youre all gona hang.

>not filtering the catalog
ngmi - you probably made that thread

>didn't read
HONK

Flattering that you think I'm "running a psyop". Also a testament to your stupidity.

seethe and cope

Attached: Saltftw.jpg (100x36, 2.91K)

That's what the trials for. You can't just execute people willnilly user

Gtfo fag

youtube.com/watch?v=MADvxFXWvwE

Just came here to say, get fucked OP, you are a kike shill, cool demoralizing thread, pic related is you lol, but you already knew faggot

Attached: 1642116637702.png (769x733, 31.03K)

>complaining about a thread that your actively contributing to

Your brain on French

Oh no poor ottawa

noooOOoOoOOoOoO YOU CAN'T JUST PISS OFF THE PEOPLE TAKING AWAY YOUR RIGHTS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS!! Y-YOU'LL REGRET THIS IS WEAR!!

Attached: 1627095705520.gif (544x503, 91.59K)

>Bunch of onions-sucking normie faggots turn on chad beefcake truckers with guns I their cabs
Better invest in some earmuffs, pussies.
>HONK HONK

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 115.67K)

Tell me faggot, who are the people actually affected by this other than people living around Parliament Hill. I thought it is supposed to be 5% of all truckers. How will that affect the supply chain? Ottawa itself doesn't represent Canada

Just hire new truckers and ban these terrorists from working ever again in trucking.

You'll see how fast they'll come crawling back with tears in their eyes.

>You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
>All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
>Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.
>You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
>Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.
>This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

>mandate unapproved, experimental injections for all people who transport goods
>truckers say "hell, no"
>70% of goods stops showing up in your country
>forever
Have fun while food and supplies last, tyrants.

Attached: Ice Reaper 1.jpg (653x757, 97.91K)

>Just hire new truckers
Yeh because that was working out before they started protesting

all kikes will be gassed

>genuinely believing this will cause supply chain issues

kek, deluded

>"okay but when the fuck is this going to end?"
This is what literally everyone who isn't a boot licking moron has been thinking for two years while the government shuts them in their homes and tries to force gene therapy on them. People's relationships, education, mental health, income, family dynamic, etc were ruined and the comfy middle class intelligentsia who recently graduated university and lived in cities or suburbs working from home didn't give a fuck, now they are crying because of a little *honk honk*. I couldn't care less, though I'm glad I get a little peace and quiet.

Attached: 1642192824856.png (440x400, 80.3K)

What kind of a cuck wants this to end well?
Globohomo hates the white working class, so this will not end before Globohomo journalists and politicians dangle from the lampposts.

Attached: the great divide.png (470x472, 517.28K)

But locking people down, stripping them of their liberty, ruining livelihoods and forcing untested injections on them is ok.

>>supply chain disrupted, people can't get food

>no circus
>no bread

wow it's like we know what happens after

Attached: 1565244181542.jpg (665x718, 172.54K)

>not even 1% of all truckers
>"supply chain disrupted"

kek

Nobody outside of Ottawa will care if its gridlocked. Its literally a city sized housing complex for low level govt bureaucrats much the same way as Canberra or Brazilia.

ywnbaw

Attached: 5a7.png (957x535, 472.27K)

KEEP ON HONKING IN THE FREE WORLD

thanks for proving to the world that amermutts are complete and utter idiots when it comes any form of activism.

I thought there were only 10 trucks?

Every single one of you pieces of shit shit should be burned alive in a pyre together.

Never listen to Trudist shills. Imagine thinking that truckers won't sleep 7days just to honk non-stop.

They can lie and bullshit all day, until the trucks arrived, then their narrative collapsed and Trudeau took off into hiding.

Attached: 1643532474284.jpg (260x260, 26.79K)

Clown-world ends with a honk.

they really dont need every truck in the country to honk

Attached: 1643383439360.jpg (640x636, 42.71K)

all you retards should be protesting the lack of preparation for the imminent collapse of global civilization as a result of climate devastation, but instead you're crying about masks

literally none of this is going to matter in 10-20 yrs we're all gonna be fending for ourselves and starving en masse

bunch of absolute retards who have zero awareness of what's actually important

pandemic is just a distraction from climate going haywire, and everyone on either side is a retard for not understanding that and instead focusing on contrived misdirection

Global warming. Are you having a laugh. I'm more scared about all the needs dying so insecticides and poison Monsanto crops

vaxxies have already proven that they can be bullied into submission

Attached: whatyoudeserve.jpg (612x556, 40.06K)

Have faith, OP. It's great to see Leafs honking up for themselves and taking back Ottawa.

HONK
HONK

Sometimes the only way out... is through

Attached: 1628729519588.jpg (526x429, 16.5K)

God-tier Post and observation.

Attached: Living saint.jpg (1953x1391, 356.11K)

>>supply chain disrupted, people can't get food
that was already disrupted by corrupt politicians policy.

>climate devastation
You mean the final blow dealt to the ecosystem by "green energy"?

that is what i do... shelves never empty, prices are steadily climbing but still decent, nice people, employees don't look like they hate themselves... i'm never shopping at a super market again

Attached: CpH.png (1488x1488, 1.25M)

You’re forgetting
>why won’t they just give them what the want?
Moment

The final blow was dealt decades ago, we're only experiencing the full effects of all pollution up to around 1982-1992, we still have the next 40 yrs of pollution (50% of all emissions ever) kicking in as there is a 30-40yr lag between cause and effect

globalist feggets all know this
trudeau knows this, trump knows this, biden knows this, johnson knows this, putin knows this, they all know what's coming and are collectively lying to us

>everyone
Only the fringe minority of leftists redditors

Food prices will skyrocket. hehe nothing personal retarded leaf.

Starve the rats

>Absolute media blackout of all worldwide protests

not a problem because everyone watches Joe Rogan now. FUCK THE MEDIA

Attached: journoclutchingpearls.jpg (1150x818, 144.47K)

anyone who doesn't understand this is deluded and focused on some irrelevant bullshit non-issue instead, just like they're supposed to be

congratulations on being walked into full on omnicide while misdirected by some gay contrived pandemic and all its irrelevant side-issues (irrelevant when weighed against imminent mass extinction)

>CO2
>pollution
It is plant food, moron.
The real damage comes from biofuels fucking up the CO2 cycle and ecosystems and windmills fucking up the wind patterns.

Imagine thinking we’re this pussy lmao. Factions form when they’re able to. What do you think happens when there’s empty shelves because of these convoys? You think people won’t just be begging our leaders to give in. These people are fucking lemmings with no to little will, and zero convictions in their own beliefs as they never even took the time to question where they came from. It’s to time to show them that the people they look down upon have ultimate power over their lives. It’s time to show them that they are the real slaves. It’s to make them suffer.

Attached: 2BB9AD5B-8087-4D25-BDF0-A09FDC2EACCE.jpg (320x320, 19.21K)

>people tell you to fuck off lose your job and die
>but you should not hurt their feelings
Yea op... definitely.

IMPFUNG MACHT FREI

>plant food
hahahahahahhahahahhahhahahaha

spoken like a true retard

>Honk so much their batteries go flat
>Now they can't leave
>Supply chain still collapses even after they get bored and want to go home
All according to plan. Let's all leave our headlights and electric heaters on to fuck the government!

HONK!

Attached: Clownworld can clown.jpg (973x538, 98.77K)