LITERAL TORTURE TACTICS

LITERAL TORTURE TACTICS
How long before they start claiming the honkers gave them honk ptsd?

Attached: 231A121C-444F-46A1-B77D-5FC465FEB233.png (718x526, 68.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mGonbh6wc6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=PV7J2f7X2BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well there was that guy a while back who said firing an ar-15 gave him ptsd so it's not much of a stretch

Attached: 2057a2461320eb29d9b324a0673188fc654ebef5_hq.gif (432x238, 3.79M)

What in the fuck is by-law?

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Matthew 24:31

Fake cops who hand out tickets for city bylaw violations like parking and noise complaints

Pre-pandemic, I used to be in Ottawa at least once a year. Walking past Parliament never got old; being in the capital of our country, had a certain feeling I can’t describe. I’ve paused to pay my respects at the National War Memorial. I got to teach a lovely family visiting from Europe who Terry Fox was, and why there’s a statue of him.

Seeing these places today in pictures and videos, overrun and disrespected by morons, breaks my heart. Stay safe Ottawa.

I love how these losers say “ackshually protests are SUPPOSED to make people uncomfortable” until it involves a protest that makes them uncomfortable.

I wish the truckers bought beater trucks with he millions in donations, drove them all around downtown Ottawa and Parliament mid-week rush hour, took out the keys and just walked away.

Attached: wD0UrNb.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Attached: Bitch.jpg (582x567, 61.86K)

I hate the way you faggots type.
YWNBAW nigger.

lmao someone should draw trucker boomer honking at seething basedgoys

sounds extremely gay

Attached: 1642989940481.jpg (640x505, 42.83K)

That would be a genius move on multiple levels.
>Tie up entire countries supply of used trucks
>Run them into the ground and abandon them broken/sabotaged everywhere across town blocking traffic everywhere
>Continue strike with capacity for replacement truckers to be shoved into service greatly diminished

lm-fucking-ao where did you get it

>honking
>honk honk
>honkler
Meme magic is fucking real

Trying to make a liberal uphold the same standard they subjected to others is like trying grab an eel with your hands doused in lotion.

The ancestors you admire would hang your tranny ass for being a faggot retard lmao

Police are too busy protecting politicians, sorry sweetie.

BEEP BEEP FUCK YOUR SLEEP

its a gay law so they call it by

>fuck the police
>HEY WTF WHY ARENT THE POLICE HELPING ME

Those faggots never complained about BLM riots and non stop fireworks. I hate anglo libs. They are not human.

lol police are such useless fucks

I'm literally sorry literally right now. Literally racist movement literally honking literally all night. Reddit literally needs to literally do something.

youtu.be/mGonbh6wc6Y

Dialate and practice your knots troon

Attached: Fatbitch.jpg (2875x2875, 1.43M)

The Ottawa subreddit was doing mental backflips justifying the BLM protests that took place in the middle of a pandemic.

why don't they call the mounties?

Attached: TheMountie_LG.jpg (450x555, 135.69K)

Fucking urban leftist dreggs being tortured is really a welcome happening. I hope some turn really crazy and kill themselves.

who cares they should anhero!

razor sharp leaf!!!

i can't wait to make hipster ear necklaces and rape too.

bazed leafs!!!

>torturing your enemy
Sounds fine to me

>well there was that guy a while back who said firing an ar-15 gave him ptsd so it's not much of a stretch

That was a jew of course.

hope the truckers have hearing protection.
deafness is no joke.

They want to force ppl to take meds but don't want to get honlkerized for the weekend, colour me honked

>WAHHHHHHHH the honking is too much please save me daddy government and give me another booster WAHHHHHH
NPCs are cancer

why are you faggots so retarded and call cops bylaw? that’s really gay you realize right?

>>The honkening is upon us!!

I'm glad that something happened for a change, and in Canada of all places... the great honking of 2022 may redeem the leaf

Cops and bylaw are two different things. Bylaw are unarmed cucks who drive around in pickup trucks putting parking tickets on people's cars.

Protests are meant to make you uncomfortable.

So like meter readers and shit. Auxiliary police level.

This a great way to protest in the future, especially in DC after le epic insurrectshun.
>million of fags drive across the country to end up in DC.
>surge in traffic completely disrupts everything
>authorities can’t distinguish between who is causing trouble and who’s not
>”lol I was just passing through and got caught up traffic like everyone else!!1!”
Imagine how much it would piss off the elites.

This is literally posted in that ottawa sub on plebbi

*hooooooooonnnnnnnnk*
You sound gay bro, luckily I can't hear you.
*hooooooooonnnnnnnnk*

Attached: 1643501938236.jpg (1024x811, 115.41K)

If they wanted sound, they should've called upon the car community lol. I'm sure there are people out there with straight pipes, exotics, sport cars, and liter bikes that can help

WAIT TILL THEY GET A LOAD OF BLM!!!!!!

A load of BLM? no thanks, i dont want AIDS!

I guess relentlessly attacking the sole productive demographic while simultaneously championing open-mindedness and tolerance is kind of torture too, isn't it.

it's cause they want you to get vaccinated like them, they're selfish

Could be worse, but they are still in for hell kek
2 years ago (while everyone was locked inside) the train tracks were being renewed in my town. Took them 2 months. But they used some warning signals all the time which were louder than jet planes taking off.
I tried calling police multiple times as well as the train company, no use. Apparently they have special permission excluding them from laws regarding noise.
My mayor couldn’t do anything either since the tracks didn’t technically belong to town.
That was a hellish time.

The honking will continue until morale improves.

Attached: honk cuck.png (1818x1894, 2.05M)

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND

kek these fags want help from the police
DO YE NOW?

A question, leafanons:
Are there real people living in Ottawa or only bureaucrats, political shills and grifters?

Cucked by a honk.

Attached: jej.jpg (433x419, 118.18K)

all leftist protests are nebulous and undefined. there's no end goal, there's no purpose, there's no strategy. it's just meaningless catch phrases and one-liners that were focus grouped by megacorporations for their little brown shirts. when an actual protest with merit rears its head, like the state stripping away civilians' bodily autonomy, they cannot fathom what is happening because there's no faggy, kiked catch phrases or dumb little chants. fuck kikes, fuck leftists.

Attached: blackfragility.png (1000x700, 716.54K)

Ray would have loved that sleeper

The left has been fully subverted by globohomo right now.

Attached: 1643526954569.jpg (609x1200, 224.89K)

Quite a timeline we have here.

Attached: D.gif (500x281, 476.62K)

Better than the 3" souvenir lollipop chucked secure in electric drill whirled at 9000 rpm to the lolis brought through the Crimexico border like Biden and (((the nwo))) do.

Attached: umGMHL.gif (400x224, 3.93M)

Attached: 1514014358586.gif (245x230, 871.4K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PV7J2f7X2BI
This one by the same guy is amazing.

>SaLTftw id

mirin' that ID

Attached: 1635329376176.jpg (680x441, 55.03K)

Attached: dudley.jpg (461x700, 40.16K)

Yknow, a really good way to get the horns to shut off is to shoot at the truckers. Not insinuating anything. Just saying.

>the comments
yyyeah. Now you know who's behind the cause. Fucking commies
captcha 8NGGR

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-021345_YouTube.jpg (1080x2280, 637.98K)

The eternal Celt cannot be silenced!

Attached: 1630066227129m.jpg (1024x655, 78.72K)

can we turn honk into a trigger by telling them its a trigger? lol

h*nk h*nk

Honking your car/truck horn is a white supremacist dogwhistle.

HONKPRISALS. COLLECTIVE PUNISHONKMENT. I WANT YOU TO DIE LEFTIST TROON.
> Getting a little excited, apols.

The niggers in blue wouldn't help you even if you sucked them off.

The point is to point out the hypocrisy of the leftists, not support the police you subversive kike

I hope their lives are made as miserable if not worse than how they make others every other day

Attached: 1618321999282.jpg (680x680, 34.23K)

>sleeper
that thing has a full kitchen and bathroom

Damn they really are serious about those potholes on the highway.

>slave dies to hunger
oh no the vaxcattle

>By-law
What the shit is this? You maplebagguettes gotta have funky weird names to distinguish your police from the rest of the Canadians like the damn US military branches do with their compulsive habit of having different acronyms and names for the same damn thing across different branches just to be unique?

Odds that that leaf's wife was having sex with one or more truckers while he typed that post?

Amazing id

What makes you think they are different protestors? Think about it.

Attached: file.png (640x640, 422.53K)

fake and gay

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 6.52.53 pm.png (1847x1219, 369.46K)

Fucking catfaggots.

Attached: 1643536009069.jpg (1920x1891, 408.36K)

Gay and fake

Attached: call 9-11.png (1800x1530, 2.39M)

>My wife says she's going to go sleep at a (male) friends house
KEK

I don't believe these morons. Probably just glowies making stuff up.

It's as clear as day that this white supremacist movement is nothing more than an attempt to intimidate and terrorize the good people of Ottawa and the democratically elected government into bending to their fascist demands but evil will never prevail and the nazi truckers flying Confederate flags will be beaten.

It's not surprising that Any Forums incel chuds are supporting this bunch of terrorists and thugs, but what is surprising is how ordinary people cannot see that this entire convoy is a Russian funded and organized diversionary attack on Canadian democracy.

Fact is, anyone participating in this terrorist attack must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for terrorism, treason and insurrection.

Don't bother sending insults and childish name calling my way, chuds, that's all you have. No arguments, no facts, just insults. You're uneducated racist scum who will be left behind by history.