AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I gave myself stinging weeping sores on my neck by stretching my jowls right up with tape several days in a row to try and have a less square thick lower face shape, I think I took off a few layers of skin in a few places
What a terrible thing my life is, hell world hell world hell world no end misery shame pain heartache suffering futile regret
dropbox.com/sh/6ydu8txqceqimaz/AACXlUYjvpdtjDFi1HY-umqTa?dl=0

Gender dysphoria is a helluva drug

Attached: help this can't be my life I can't be me hell world hell world hell world no no no stop bad bad bad bad no no no this isn't me i'm not me i'm not me i'm not.png (551x983, 609.63K)

>filename
Felt
Not trans tho

Just give up. Stop taking hrt and live as a male please. You know that's what the people who are against you want. Give in.
Dysphoria isn't real. It's a way to rebrand feelings as legitimate while disguising their cause.

So you one of those just be gay anti trannies

Or

Just man up and lift weights high T will fix you anti trannies?

:( this is actually making me sad

Don't you have EDS or something? You should really be careful with your skin

Attached: perocaca.jpg (640x480, 57.2K)

Feelings are legitimate you dumbass.

I wish I was rich so I could buy Robyn ffs
It's not fair bros

Attached: 4ab.png (200x200, 38.07K)

She would just be unhappy with it and dump you and probably kill herself anyways
There's usually no reasoning with these "people" (trips)

>She would just be unhappy with it and dump you
Oh we're not dating in this hypothetical I'm not a chaser I just think Robyn deserves to have ffs for being based

i've thought about doing that but i'm afraid she'll anhero afterwards

Don't fucking toy with me on this, senpai, that's kind of sadistic!

Just come to france
All your trouble will be resolved there

yeah they just slapped a generalised Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder diagnosis on it but I'm pretty sure it's hEDS or FXS

Jfc woman what have you done

You can't just tape your jawbone into a different shape this is verging on that like self ffs creature sibling person levels of crazy

that dude's jaw work is incredibly mid! I'm not sure if I can go under general anaesthesia safely! it's looking pretty fucking bleak for me given I need almost a solid 3/4 inch off both rear corners of the jaw!

>I'm not sure
Then go talk to a cardiologists and anesthesiologist already numbty

You can't just do that over here! That shit gets talked about when you actually turn up right before the operation, and the NHS won't help with that sort of info or assessment, you can't just do a general 'fitness for surgery check' privately on its own

>take train to france
>go to doctor there for 100€

If you book a free consultation with facial team they would be happy to talk about that with you. It's just speculation on your part at this point

I'm so far off being anywhere near having the kind of money I'd need for FT it feels masochistic to even go to the consultation stage yet, I'm probably going to get a consultation for elastic nose suspension in London this autumn if I can afford it since I would want to be as minimally-invasive with the nose as possible what with my cartilage problems, though I reckon already they're likely gonna tell me I need bridge reduction for the contour of my nose profile to suit further tip rotation from a suspension, really need to avoid intubation, I wish I could get my jaw done under local + sedation, it'd be so much less high-risk with my asthma and brain damage

So what speaks against going to france or literally any other country for clearance?

ah fuck I'd have to get a passport for the first time in well over a decade for starters
might be doable in a year or two, fair

at this point time is a factor too, I'm almost 28 with currently no hope of my life getting better, if I get FFS but it's in another 8 years or something so much of my life will have been spent in this living hell idk if I'd even recover

>passport
>a year or two
Literally how

euthanasia should be legal for low mandibular angle, facial plane maxxers

not just passport, would cost hundreds too

>hubdreds
Passport aside, twoway planerides can be found for like 20-50 bucks to most European cities, consult fees are typically around 100-150 bucks

Have you even looked into it

Getting a rhino on its own is kind of a waste if you're thinking of getting forehead done eventually bc they're gonna have to like reposition your nose again anyway