Gendercritical people

Is it ok to be on estrogen while living as a man in public, like I do?

Attached: 1637891787827.png (225x225, 2.58K)

No, the very expectation that some men have to be sterilized to be happy is the problem. Males shouldn't be on estrogen ever.
You shouldn't be on drugs that alter your genital function and behavior. You aren't just taking it in a vacuum, you are taking it in response to social pressures, and the more men who take estrogen, the more those social pressures will continue to oppress us all.
It's impossible to have an honest discussion with trans people. They just lie and it's no fun.

>No, the very expectation that some men have to be sterilized to be happy is the problem.
no i just do it because i want to be an hrt femboy

But I feel much better and less dysphoric on estrogen
I'm not going to put your ideology ahead of my mental health
And I'm not taking it in response to anything social, now you're lying

You would feel even better if the social conditions change and they won't if men who are hated for being gay or autistic just give in and sterilize themselves to be less socially excluded.

>You shouldn't be on drugs that alter your genital function and behavior
GC-kun... doesn't this also include a lot of contraceptives and hrt for menopausal women?... also many athletes take testosterone for better performance... isn't that like what ftms do?
>you are taking it in response to social pressures
the pressure is there to make men not take estrogen, do you think people have no agency over their own bodies? isn't it like... my body my choice?

Like I just said that I live as a man in public
There's no social aspect to me being on estrogen

>GC-kun... doesn't this also include a lot of contraceptives and hrt for menopausal women?.
which have nothing to do with castrating people to punish them for their sexuality or behavior like transgenderism involves

There is a social aspect. Testosterone makes people aggressive. Aggressive men are seen as a predatory threat - gay and autistic men doubly so. Transgenderism is giving in to stereotypes and making them worse because you are too cowardly to stand up for who you really are.
Men are seen as predators. Trans people reinforce this.

can you prove to me gay men are hated while trans people are loved?
why is that conversion therapy was banned for every letter of the lgbt except for trans ones? isn't it like people don't want others to be trans?

Attached: ohi486xcvk2uz-oqtpckkg.png (720x372, 36.96K)

but user... aren't most trans people bi? like just in general both ftms and mtfs are very bi... you don't stop being bi whatever gender you are..

I have no duty to put your culture battle ahead of my mental health
Nobody knows I'm on estrogen and you're wrong about the reasons I'm on it

>men are seen as predators
>it's testosterone that makes people aggressive
>trans people don't have testosterone
>trans people make people think men are predators by not having the thing that makes men agressive
ok GC kun, i think you dropped the ball on this one...

>You shouldn't be on drugs that alter your genital function and behavior
Why not? Dont give me "it's not natural"
>You aren't just taking it in a vacuum, you are taking it in response to social pressures
Some people are pressured and threatened with homelessness for taking hrt. Are you an alien living under a rock who assumes the exact opposite of the pressures in this world? Even if there were pressures to transition, has it ever occured to you that out of 7 billion people, including countries not in the west (because amerimutts always seem to forget other countries exist) there are people taking cross-sex hormones for other reasons?
>and the more men who take estrogen, the more those social pressures will continue to oppress us all
I live in asia, people dont know what troons are, so it's magically ok for me to take hormones but not ok for someone in the west to? I'm not trans (just a woman who takes a low dose of roids), I just live my own life like most queer people do, so I need you to clearly and concretely explain how me (as an individual, in particular, n=1) is causing others to be socially pressured into trooning just by going about my life.
>the very expectation that some men have to be sterilized to be happy is the problem
Before anyone got into this gender culture war bs, I could tell anons that I lowdose T and just be met with "awooga tomboy, show tits" but now, in the context of floods of tranny-derangement-syndrome sufferers, I'm suddenly some kind of threat. I have changed nothing about how I live my life. Doesnt this show the problem is other people, and why should I give shit about them when I've never harmed them, yet what I've always been doing is suddenly "harmful"?

The societal pressure on males is to not take estrogen you dummy.

sure if it aligns with how you feel do what you want (:

estrogen is sacred to women. its not ok to shift your balance and begin to appear more like us. you don't go trough anything different than other men and if you look like us its basically stolen valor.

You have a fair point. Guess I have no choice but to be as high effort of a transitioner that I can possibly be so not even GCs can tell. Gotta up my game in response to these new narratives coming out.

why is it "not ok" to shift our balance and appear more like you guys. stolen valor like ok. cool. what does that mean. why does that matter. (i would like to know.)

genuinely, because yeah i kind of do the same as op here, and i really dont see how it affects others just living normally and taking estrogen + anti androgens. how does it effect you, i would like to know, so i can minimize those effects :D

>no group is more vile than auto gynephilic trans identified males(largely, transbians, into women)
>being trans is conversion therapy and sterilization
i fucking hate transphobes man

Exactly, you'd think it would be ok if a disgusting AGP like me becomes sterilized and less aggressive with a nuked libido