What would you do if a poster who bottoms, was stealing memes, asking questions...

what would you do if a poster who bottoms, was stealing memes, asking questions, and just generally appropriating boymoder culture?

Attached: 1610063553855.jpg (743x746, 92.73K)

I'd grab him and place him over my lap and inject him with estrogen

Attached: 1643990969909.gif (498x403, 586.29K)

That picture looks like me except his eyes have a bit of joy in them

prison

why so sad bottom user?

Attached: 1609459998567.jpg (885x960, 104.41K)

I’m not that sad. I just look depressed and/or angry all the time. I’m not sure why. It’s one of those things everyone I know seems to want me to change about myself.

Attached: F8AFDE32-C35E-4874-A5F9-89743F90EB51.jpg (750x1334, 79.3K)

resting tsundere face

>not that sad
still not happy tho. Is life just being a bitch rn?

>poster who bottoms
Is calling a bottomanon a bottomposter to PC?

Literally. If I were a girl people would think it was cute
I think I think about things too much. It wears me down. Life would be easier if I could think less and just make choices and be done with it

Attached: 19C2366C-9E02-4FA8-A196-F6CCE6D95D96.jpg (513x813, 49.4K)

thinking can be gud but if brain overdoes it then it can be tiring and stressful. does it happen more at nite?

It doesn’t really happen more at night. It does keep me from sleeping though.

Attached: 8359AE89-B441-401B-9CA3-BB0694CC185D.jpg (2100x2800, 1.11M)

that is gud. I'll write in a journal if I can't sleep. I just get thoughts and fears out and then watch some comfy youtubes. If I still can't sleep I'll write one last time and that usually helps.

I saw that post sif

Journaling is frustrating because bringing emotions to the surface can exacerbate them in my experience, even if it’s cathartic in the moment
Feelings are best left suppressed i think. Expressing them is a vicious cycle

Attached: 8EFAB90E-BE0A-4715-8786-D871F483D075.jpg (406x378, 53.02K)

shutup >.

>Feelings are best left suppressed i think
sorry hun no psychologist ever says or believes this ever. It only feels better bcuz hate wants to be suppressed so that it can continue to torment u.

>Expressing them is a vicious cycle
no but if u can't get over it u'll have to deal with it from time to time.

It's your life to do as you wish but this is exactly what people who are holding onto too much do like textbook behavior. I hope you're able to figure out how to let go and get this out as it won't get better by just holding on.

*hug*

ok

now i feel bad, i'm sorry :(

its ok
im sorry for making you feel bad, I feel like an asshole

>sorry hun no psychologist ever says or believes this ever.
Well, a psychologist’s job is to discuss feelings, so telling patients to keep their feelings to themselves would be counterproductive
>no but if u can't get over it u'll have to deal with it from time to time.
I think a lot of people think of feelings like water rising in a glass, or electricity pushing against a capacitor, building up until it eventually bursts forth, and so it needs to be drained. I think they’re more like the weather. There will be rainy days and there will be sunny days, but they’re more or less independent from each other, if that makes sense.
>*hug*
*hug* :)

Wholesome

noooo it's okay, don't worry about it